• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

This loser is SUCH a loser she was actually sitting at home like a LOSER watching Raw on a Monday night instead of being out having fun instead LOL!

o_O

Who writes this shit? They should never be allowed near the talent again.

Honestly all it needed was the 'Can Bayley go hardcore' angle? Not all this extra garbage, you tease and tease for a few weeks with her getting hit with the kendo stick up until the PPV where she FINALLY gets her hands on it... but hesitates for a second and loses, oh turns out she is too nice to go hardcore.

8CcQWA7.gif

Goddess.

Bronx-Man

Banned
This loser is SUCH a loser she was actually sitting at home like a LOSER watching Raw on a Monday night instead of being out having fun instead LOL!

o_O

Who writes this shit? They should never be allowed near the talent again.
That's Vince finally letting the world know how he feels about this damn show.

Roman would kickout after 10 Rainmakers and beat Okada with a single SuperMan Punch + Spear combo and you know it.

Why do people go to this kind of crazy hyperbole with Reigns?

"He'll face the whole roster and kick out and win with one superman punch LOL gotta make Roman look strong, CM Punk said that once"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Vince feeds on the Garmonbozia of WrassleGAF.
Aha, I got that

i can't believe wonder woman was the real women's revolution all along
And the real Wonder Woman is Stephanie McMahon

"He'll face the whole roster and kick out and win with one superman punch LOL gotta make Roman look strong, CM Punk said that once"
Someone's getting worked.

Because he's booked the strongest on the roster next to Cena, possibly even above Cena?

When was the last time he took a clean fall?

When was the lost time he lost a feud?

When has he ever failed to overcome the odds?

As for your hyperbolic example, it's not exactly outside the realm of possibility:
SzO1vwi.jpg

Also, getting heated over WWE booking is pointless. They don't care, so why should you? There are no stakes in the Network era.

Invest your emotions in a company where the booking actually matters: a puro company like New Japan or All Japan, your local indie, your efed, something other than WWE where it's all made up and nothing matters.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Because he's booked the strongest on the roster next to Cena, possibly even above Cena?

When was the last time he took a clean fall?

When was the lost time he lost a feud?

When has he ever failed to overcome the odds?

As for your hyperbolic example, it's not exactly outside the realm of possibility:
SzO1vwi.jpg

Also, getting heated over WWE booking is pointless. They don't care, so why should you? There are no stakes in the Network era.
Did.....did Orton and Cena win that?

Of all the builds to Extreme Rules: The Hardys vs Sheasaro has to be the worst...

Each Hardy has pinned both Cesaro and Sheamus... then in a 6 man the Hardys also win... Literally Sheasro haven't looked like an actual threat once...

Which of course means they'll probably fucking win on Sunday... but man it's nothing but the Hardys just beating them over and over again for two months.... Boring.

I'm pretty sure that's how it's going to go down. If WWE are not going after the Broken gimmick, they should really break the two up and have Jeff be on Raw and Matt come up with something unique on Smackdown.

i still can't believe that alexa segment really happened

People that Roman Reigns will eventually "retire" from wrestling that will follow in the footsteps of The Undertaker...

- The Rock
- John Cena
- Brock Lesnar

The Shield might retire each other in the same night so they don't have to put anyone else over.
Rock is never wrestling a proper match ever again. His schedule is way too packed for any studio to sign off on a risk of him potentially injuring himself seriously.

Aries hasn't lost clean to Neville from what I remember. It's not like he's Bray jobbing clean to everyone.

Aries is okay but I don't want him taking the belt off Neville.

Aiii

So not worth it
I have to say, I'm pretty amazed WWE didn't get slapped with a lawsuit over Alexa Bliss's blatant Harley Quinn rip-off. You'd expect DC to be all over that, given how they have Faux Harley Quinn merchandising and everything now.

I guess they're so obscure now they are flying under the radar with that one.

Sephzilla

I have to say, I'm pretty amazed WWE didn't get slapped with a lawsuit over Alexa Bliss's blatant Harley Quinn rip-off. You'd expect DC to be all over that, given how they have Faux Harley Quinn merchandising and everything now.

I guess they're so obscure now they are flying under the radar with that one.

someone should just tweet it to DC/WB. Isn't that pretty much how Cena's PBR shirt got in trouble?

Kaladin

I feel like I've gone into PPV only mode with Raw and Smackdown. I might watch the occasional Smackdown though because at least they can stack a card every now and then like the June 13th episode.

I still watch NXT though.

someone should just tweet it to DC/WB. Isn't that pretty much how Cena's PBR shirt got in trouble?

Cena won that feud too.

I feel like I've gone into PPV only mode with Raw and Smackdown. I might watch the occasional Smackdown though because at least they can stack a card every now and then like the June 13th episode.

PPVs are the new Weekly Shows, Weekly Shows are the new Superstars/Main Event.

jmdajr

Yeah I feel like a consequence of 2 PPV a month. I turned on RAW for 15 minutes yesterday and just let my kid watch TV instead.

Really. 6 hours a month plus highlights is enough.

Top Bottom