• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Russo was nuts enough he'd have made a new Universal title AND given it to 3 different people on its debut night, but hell at least then we'd have a Universal champ on TV

klonere

Banned
DBCkaDUWsAM5RQ4.jpg
DBCkbYxW0AE8cdd.jpg

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/869375543166238720

• Claims to have outgrown current venue
  • Did an Indiegogo for a new venue (not something people who usually have no trouble selling tickets or making money from it do)
  • $800 option to help book
  • Ended crowdfund after social media backlash
  • Complaining on Twitter about how they didn't mean to start a crowdfund and validate people who think they're money marks

Definitely changes how I feel about supporting them in a non-free manner

Janela's thing is making fun of it

Some asshole just said , maybe they're building to Orton-Cena at 34.I will shoot myself and someone else in the chest if that bullshit happens.

Sephzilla

Russo would probably book some stupid shit like Maria Menounos winning the Raw women's title.

"Vince bro, I know your ratings are down bro and that's why you should give Maria the strap. Bro we'll be all over the news for this"

Hasney

Russo would probably book some stupid shit like Maria Menounos winning the Raw women's title.

"Vince bro, I know your ratings are down bro and that's why you should give Maria the strap. Bro we'll be all over the news for this"

Sounds good compared to what we have now. Book it.

Sephzilla

If Russo legitimately got back into the WWE fold then I'd fully believe the company is in WCW death throes and I'd be in Anth0ny's FIVE YEARS camp

Top Bottom