• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

ElRenoRaven

• Claims to have outgrown current venue
  • Did an Indiegogo for a new venue (not something people who usually have no trouble selling tickets or making money from it do)
  • $800 option to help book
  • Ended crowdfund after social media backlash
  • Complaining on Twitter about how they didn't mean to start a crowdfund and validate people who think they're money marks

Definitely changes how I feel about supporting them in a non-free manner

Janela's thing is making fun of it

You know what who gives a shit if they ask fucking fans to donate money? It's a different fucking day and age. What does someone willingly giving some money to help them lease or buy a building fucking hurt you one goddamn bit? If someone wants to fucking donate to help them out then why the fuck should they not be able to? So sick and fucking tired of people trying to tell other people what to do with their goddamn money. You see this shit all the time and not even just in this case. You see it with something as simple as fucking games too. Oh that game sucks anyone buying it are morons and should be ashamed. Why? Cause they found something they liked and wanted to spend their goddamn money.

You know fuck it I'm done. I'm sick and fucking tired of the negative bullshit in the community anymore. It's everywhere. Everyone treats everyone like goddamn shit just because they're not doing things the way they want them to do it.

You know what who gives a shit if they ask fucking fans to donate money? It's a different fucking day and age. What does someone willingly giving some money to help them lease or buy a building fucking hurt you one goddamn bit? If someone wants to fucking donate to help them out then why the fuck should they not be able to? So sick and fucking tired of people trying to tell other people what to do with their goddamn money. You see this shit all the time and not even just in this case. You see it with something as simple as fucking games too. Oh that game sucks anyone buying it are morons and should be ashamed. Why? Cause they found something they liked and wanted to spend their goddamn money.

You know fuck it I'm done. I'm sick and fucking tired of the negative bullshit in the community anymore. It's everywhere. Everyone treats everyone like goddamn shit just because they're not doing things the way they want them to do it.

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

TNA Mumbai spoiler from yesterday

Josh Matthews submits local Sandeep via Steiner Recliner. Mahabali Shera comes out to attempt rescue but is attacked by Lashley. Josh Steiner Recliners Shera until Alberto Del Rio comes to the rescue

Also there were no less than 5 instances of people rescuing or attempting to rescue someone from a post-match beatdown. 4 of them in consecutive segments

😂😂😂😂

You don't have that troll on ignore?

This post is funnier the second time around Roflmfao

Recall

Squared Circle Gazette Radio has started doing occasional special "RuViews" which detail exactly why getting Vince Russo back would be fucking awful:

April 10th, 2000 - WCW Nitro RuView

WCW Spring Stampede 2000 RuView

WCW Bash At The Beach 2000 RuView

Vince Russo is a fucking dickhead.

4 minute matches, run ins on everything, everything a gimmick and nothing makes any fucking sense especially the random swerves every 30 seconds but that's my fault because apparently "what you don't understand, bro".

His inability to book well is supposedly my fault as a wrestling fan, not his as the fucking booker.

Sephzilla

Vince Russo is a fucking dickhead.

4 minute matches, run ins on everything, everything a gimmick and nothing makes any fucking sense especially the random swerves every 30 seconds but that's my fault because apparently "what you don't understand, bro".

His inability to book well is supposedly my fault as a wrestling fan, not his as the fucking booker.

Yeah, this is why Russo is a bad writer/booker. If your audience doesn't understand what's going on and thinks it doesn't make sense, thats not on the audience that's on the writer.

Am I the only one kind of hoping this leads to a mixed tag of Aaron Solow and Bayley against Alexa Bliss and Buddy Murphy?
At this rate I can't even see Buddy Murphy ever being called up.

Some asshole just said , maybe they're building to Orton-Cena at 34.I will shoot myself and someone else in the chest if that bullshit happens.
I still maintain we're getting Orton vs Cena as a proper feud again some day.

1kD3YMz.gif

Foggy

giphy.gif

Bryan said he'll wrestle if Brie is okay with it.

There's no fucking way she's ever gonna be okay with it.

From what Dave has said and what Brie has implied, it seems like it depends on the schedule of wherever he ends up. Obviously family would and should be priority, but working at (for example) CMLL, PWG, and TNA would allow that

If CMLL sounds surprising, Dave's said before one of Bryan's bucket list things is to do a hair vs hair match at an Anniversary Show

Oh God. I'm reading the observer rewind thing and the latest one just mentioned Benoit is about to start a feud with Sullivan.

Edit: THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN INCIDENT IS AROUND THE CORNER!

Kaladin

NXZuSvYOOSGI0.webp

Top Bottom