• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Caderfix

You know for being "the guy", Roman still hasn't had a marquee championship run. His run last year was just over 2 months. Combined he's maybe held it 4 months.

They'll definitely go for quantity with Roman. It doesn't matter if it's short, they love pointing out that such and such wrestlers are multiple times champs.

Sephzilla

You know for being "the guy", Roman still hasn't had a marquee championship run. His run last year was just over 2 months. Combined he's maybe held it 4 months.

He's going to be the next Randy Orton in the sense that he's going to probably reach double digit World Championship reigns before he hits 35 and then promptly has no incentive for the remainder of his career because he was given too much too soon

Anth0ny

31 had:

-a satisfying main event. Like Brock/Cena before it, Brock/Reigns wasn't really a good match. It was a satisfying match because they let this fucking monster just stiff the FUCK out of their new "guy", which no one expected. Plus Seth cashing in was an awesome moment. Match is worse in hindsight because suplex city is played out now and Seth's run went nowhere.

-a really cool rko. Can't take that away from the show. It was great.

-the cluster fuck hhh/sting match that made no sense, hhh went over for no reason, but was full of nostalgia so it was kinda fun if you don't think about it too hard.

-the rock bringing in Ronda rousey. Cool at the time. Watching it back today.... lol

Overall I didn't think it was a great show then, and it's even worse today considering how they followed it up.

jmdajr

Dick head dr trying to put me on blood pressure pills and shit, I said.... Helllll no. Just fill my damn Zoloft so I can gtfo.

Too many meds ain't no good. But do you think you can fix it on your own? Or care to?

edit: Rousey drop from grace has to be one of the biggest of all time. Hero to Zero in minutes. Never recovered.

Too many meds ain't no good. But do you think you can fix it on your own? Or care to?

edit: Rousey drop from grace has to be one of the biggest of all time. Hero to Zero in minutes. Never recovered.
That's the thing, I know I can fix it on my own and it's just from a lot of stress the past few days. They always want to put you on something. I told him to fuck off basically and he tried to say well of your heart doesn't work, your dick won't work for your wife. I laughed and said yeah, my dick works pal. Just let me be.

Also, even if you think Taker/Reigns is the shits, 33 is still easily in the top half of Manias and that's enough to consider it a "good WM". I don't think ya'll realize just how bad a lot of WMs have been.

Anth0ny

Well if that's a major consideration, then WM 30 is arguably in the bottom 10 of Manias. :p

Hah, true. But that show was still legitimately great, so even if the follow up hurts it a bit, it's still very good.

I didn't think 31 was great or even good. It was average and then the follow up brings it to.... below average. I kinda never feel the need to watch it again besides maybe to laugh at the main event.

Sephzilla

WM30 was darn near a perfect show. The only blemishes were that Bray should have beat Cena and Taker should have beaten Brock

You should try and lose some weight. The Dr. was working you because he was afraid to shoot on you, but not this guy.
Exactly. I'm like listen bitch I just need to lose ny weight again. I'm not 200lbs anymore. I've lost over ten lbs since my last visit to the other Dr so I know what to do. And when I go back in two weeks to shoot in him, I'll be down another ten. Jack!

jmdajr

That's the thing, I know I can fix it on my own and it's just from a lot of stress the past few days. They always want to put you on something. I told him to fuck off basically and he tried to say well of your heart doesn't work, your dick won't work for your wife. I laughed and said yeah, my dick works pal. Just let me be.

Kinda sucks they treat you like a car.

"If you don't spend this 300 bucks on this fuel ejector cleaning it will cost you later when..."

"just do the fucking oil change. God."

Kinda sucks they treat you like a car.

"If you don't spend this 300 bucks on this fuel ejector cleaning it will cost you later when..."

"just do the fucking oil change. God."
He tries to sell it to me as, well you have bp in your family so you are going to have it. I'm like, yo fuck up. No you just want the money, I know your filthy tricks. They've been putting my granny on so much medication, it almost killed her. I don't have time for their bullshit. If I have a heart attack then I'll.... Actually nope, I still will walk to the beat of my drum.

Hycran

Banned
Exactly. I'm like listen bitch I just need to lose ny weight again. I'm not 200lbs anymore. I've lost over ten lbs since my last visit to the other Dr so I know what to do. And when I go back in two weeks to shoot in him, I'll be down another ten. Jack!

Just gotta keep it off brother. Your heart will no sell until it's too late. Your heart is a tag team partner but don't make it the janetty.

Sounds like he is doing the Braun Strowman power slam.

Menome

"I guess you want us to hand in our guns?"

"You have guns!?"

*hands over water-pistol*

"Careful...it's loaded"

That was a damn good episode of Smackdown.

Beefy

Getting a lil scary in UK

Suicide bombers bro has just been arrested in Tripoli. The chief of police saying there is a ISIS network link.

I'm in the old thread wondering where everyone went

Y5k8a7v.png

Sephzilla

Getting a lil scary in UK

Suicide bombers bro has just been arrested in Tripoli. The chief of police saying there is a ISIS network link.

Stay safe, friend. Scary stuff.

Honestly, as someone who lives in a country being led by a racist, any kind of ISIS attack in the world scares the shit out of me right now

Top Bottom