• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Bronx-Man

Banned
"Neat shirt, what's it supposed to mean?"

"It means Fuck Dave Meltzer"

".... Who's Dave Meltzer?"

"He's a guy who writes reviews for professional wrestling, I dont like him"

".... oh"

"Yeah he give star ratings to each match and he--- hello?"
When you put it like that, Blue's already ordered 5

Menome

[ BREAKING NEWS: GWF insiders are reporting that security caught Zach walking into the GWF4 arena with a 6 pack of Fanta in his bag. More news on this story as it develops ]

Oh for Jod's sake. If this Iron Man match gets called off again, I'm declaring it as a forfeit from B.J. and taking all rewards of having won the bout.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why are people surprised about the taichi thing? taichi is WAY more popular in japan than his opponent
Naito:
‘You know, the last few days I've had a lot of Twitter matches objecting to my treatment of the Intercontinental belt. I'm surprised that so many of you love the Intercontinental Championship. I don't get it, not at all, but it's a good thing, good for you. But when it comes to other wrestlers pissing and complaining, I don't care. The only one who really stepped up in my face and cared was Jushin Thunder Liger, right? So apart from Liger, everyone else, really, is fine with what I do as champion. Even the next challenger is taking the whole tour off. I'm a champion and they don't give me the right to speak. They're about to make another belt just like this one. The Intercontinental Championship is redundant now, right? Maybe it's time to consign it to history. Anyway, hasta manana! See you tomorrow. Adios!'
Liger could be out there feuding with Naito and Hiromu but we're stuck with taguchi, roh and kushida

Zach

I love strawberry Fanta with Coney Island coneys or Taco Bueno tacos.

Which I probably eat three or four times a year. >_>

Hasney

Done with work, beer outside the pub opposite me before heading back into town to meet up with some people. Then bank holiday. This is just too nice.

Menome

How many people actually had Fanta here? I know I tried it years ago and thought it was nothing special.

I like the UK version, but the luminescent stuff they have in the US tastes...wrong. It still tastes like Fanta, but...wrong.

Given the choice though, I'd prefer UK Orange Tango in a heartbeat.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I had to train the new guy at work last night. Turns out he's a big wrasslin fan. That was fun. It's always nice to find someone new to chat wrasslin with. Doesn't happen all that often.

Beefy

I like the UK version, but the luminescent stuff they have in the US tastes...wrong. It still tastes like Fanta, but...wrong.

Given the choice though, I'd prefer UK Orange Tango in a heartbeat.
We ban so many US versions of stuff here.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1-HHH
2-The Rock
3-DBryan
4-AJ STyles
5-Barry Horowitz

none of that WCW trash
20160126_AJstylesWCW_LIGHT_Thumbnail.jpg

????????????
whats wrong with Kushida?

his character/personality is literally 'hey remember that movie from the 80s'

Foggy

Setting it up for Liger to save the day and beat Taichi in his last BoSJ match, preventing the nightmare scenario of Taichi in the final. Also, I'm expecting Marty to win his last two matches putting him on 10 points, while Ospreay will lose to Taichi but beat Hiromu - that'd put Marty through to the final on a tiebreak, while Ospreay gets a shot at Hiromu (presuming he defends against the BoSJ winner)

Ding ding ding!

Top Bottom