• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Fruit Twist Fanta is great. Don't care much about the others

Could go for some at the minute actually, this heat is roasting my poor Scottish body.

Menome

all soda has 'nasty shit' in it

Yeah, but...one's the colour of actual orange juice. The other is the colour of drain-cleaner.

1PjtKbr.png

Menome

How did Fanta even become the gif/jif hot button issue for The New Generation of WrassleGAF?

Sounds to me like we need another Survivor Series match-up, this time between The American Meals and British Fancy Arse-Whippers The Dairy Milk Alliance with Paul E-Numbers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It frankly sucks that the world thinks that Hershey's is a good representation of American chocolate. The stuff legit tastes like spoiled chocolate, and not terribly good chocolate to begin with. The formula stuck from days when it was hard as fuck to ship chocolate anywhere so they make it intentionally taste awful.

Zach

American Meals
American Meals
American Meals
American Meals
American Meals
American Meals
American Meals

If they want a Fanta, well you'd better listen
Or else you'll end up in-a critical conditionnn

American Meeealsss

Speaking of jumping ship, I wonder if Bray leaves WWE.
He won't. Bray is losing all the time but he still gets consistently high profile storylines and regularly promos and has to be earning some pretty good money. So unless he's just mad about losing, he won't go anywhere since he's still always on screen.

Top Bottom