• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Remember when DM used to cream himself every time Seth Rollins came on tv? But when he returned he stopped 😣
Can't blame him. Post injury Seth is very different from pre injury Seth.

Its the match that, according to Hall and Nash, caused Vince to say that he'd rather half a half empty arena cheering for his guy than a full arena cheering for who they wanted. So, we can ultimately blame HBK for Roman Reigns
Some people also aren't really built to enjoy an hour long match with no scores made with restholds as Meltz reported.

The two minute Warrior match drained 'em.

Zach

Menome gonna come at me tonight and I'm-a be like

tumblr_oqfgz3Vep51qa5etko4_r1_400.gif

Hart: They approached me about doing a voice as a wrestler, but not Bret Hart. It was the Mad Russian or something. I said, “I don’t want to be the Mad Russian, I want to be Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart!” We went back and forth for a while and they eventually said, very politely, “This is the way it’s written, take it or leave it.” I agreed, and flew down to FOX Studios. They had blocked off this huge chunk of time for my three lines, and were saying things like, “We need you more mad,” “Okay, not quite that mad!” I did my lines about 100 times in two minutes! I went outside to wait for my limo that had gone to get gas, and I signed autographs and took pictures for 45 minutes. The guy that was in charge of my episode came up to me and said, “I had no idea you were this big of a star! If we haven’t already started the artwork, we’re going to draw you in as yourself.” That’s why the voice doesn’t really sound like me, because I thought I was playing a crazy Russian

wwemagazine.jpg

And now for some overselling.

wnGzCFh.gif

BcXHMkS.gif

4uAy7th.gif

9Avc2HJ.gif

7vITebs.gif

I kid though. Perfect saved Jericho's career by raising his knees to catch the guy before he hayabusa-ed himself on a lionsault and the dude Perfect-plexed Bigshow. Guy was a gem and he'd sell for anyone. Hell watch his match with Beefcake sometime and watch how hard he tried to put the guy over.

I love overselling.

Flying DCA->PDX this evening, and just grabbed a $300 first class upgrade for the whole trip.

Got 3.5 hours until I leave, so I could watch all of Backlash until boarding, but I won't. Rewatching Nu Twin Peaks Ep. 4, NXT, and the recent UK show sounds much better.

Helloooooooo

Mr. Jackpots

Bronx-Man

Banned
Well, finished my binge of all S1 & 2 of Twin Peaks on Netflix. Halfway through the first ep of Season 3 now.

What the FUCK is up with this Glass Box and the thing that just killed this couple

Fantomex

Well, finished my binge of all S1 & 2 of Twin Peaks on Netflix. Halfway through the first ep of Season 3 now.

What the FUCK is up with this Glass Box and the thing that just killed this couple

I don't think we will ever know. Twin Peaks is not about understanding. It's about playing along with everyone else and pretending you do.

I kid though. Perfect saved Jericho's career by raising his knees to catch the guy before he hayabusa-ed himself on a lionsault and the dude Perfect-plexed Bigshow. Guy was a gem and he'd sell for anyone. Hell watch his match with Beefcake sometime and watch how hard he tried to put the guy over.

He had a huge presence backstage and was always willing to help people run drills and give advice. Very popular with the roster. His willingness to go for 15 mins with Bret at Summerslam when he wasn't even physically capable is the stuff of legends and set in stone just how much he would sell for anyone, per your point.

Zach

See you in the OT.

I don't think we will ever know. Twin Peaks is not about understanding. It's about playing along with everyone else and pretending you do.

That's not true, dummy.

miserable

out of all the former NXT champs, who had the most success on the main roster? I guess Seth or KO

but if you look at them now, only Balor is near the main event picture

Sephzilla

out of all the former NXT champs, who had the most success on the main roster? I guess Seth or KO

but if you look at them now, only Balor is near the main event picture

Probably Seth.

Here's a slightly sad fun fact. Seth Rollins cashing in MITB is the only time an NXT Champion has been involved in the WrestleMania main event

Lyng

Probably Seth.

Here's a slightly sad fun fact. Seth Rollins cashing in MITB is the only time an NXT Champion has been involved in the WrestleMania main event

KO will get there no doubt. He is massively over and is getting a lot of screen time now

Top Bottom