• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Sephzilla

KO will get there no doubt. He is massively over and is getting a lot of screen time now

He should have been in the main event this year but Vince needed his part timers and Roman

There's a part of me that thinks Vince doesn't realize that his up and coming stars are already in their 30s.

Will we ever get another homegrown NXT champion?

out of all the former NXT champs, who had the most success on the main roster? I guess Seth or KO

but if you look at them now, only Balor is near the main event picture
Seth and Balor are in the same area though. Both have a chance for the world title, it's just that it's likely Balor will be the one getting the win and the match.

I would say Seth. Came into the main roster apart of a hugely successful stable, MITB winner, US champ, tag champ, world champ, he was in a match for the WWE title for like 15 straight PPV's count before and after his injury, was in the main event of Wrestlemania and has main evented a ton of PPV's.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I just remembered the lineage of the NXT Title goes from

Seth Rollins
Big E
Bo Dallas
Neville
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Bobby Roode

One of these is much different than the rest.

tumblr_mdpewgbZEw1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

You guys remember how jacked the Shield were in their prime? Even Ambrose was beefed. HHH looking out for his boys.

079f1e8454e0ab59e7444bf01d5b5e9c.jpg

Ambrose needs to get back to this weight. He looked really good.

Lyng

He should have been in the main event this year but Vince needed his part timers and Roman

There's a part of me that thinks Vince doesn't realize that his up and coming star are already in their 30s.

That is true. But I am sure he will main event WM at some point in the next 3 years.

Vince seems clueless indeed. Otherwise he would of turned Roman full on heel after WM

Seth Rollins
Big E
Bo Dallas
Neville
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Bobby Roode

I know why did they give Balor a belt. /s

NXT Bo Dallas was the fucking GOAT.

Sephzilla

Seth Rollins
Big E
Bo Dallas
Neville
Sami Zayn
Kevin Owens
Finn Balor
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Bobby Roode

The irony is that Bo Dallas had one of the more memorable NXT title runs, at least from a character perspective

Neville, Balor, and Nakamura's title reigns were all really boring. Zayn and KO's runs didn't last that long in the big picture.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Why is Balor so popular? He's never done anything for me. He has a neat entrance. I've yet to see him do anything special in WWE. I don't hate him or even dislike him. I just don't particularly care about him. Eh.

Zach

If I don't win my bout with Menome tonight, and fail to earn The Huggers of Destruction a tag team title shot, I will stop holding down Biggest-Geek-Ever and disband our white-hot super group. In addition to this, I will also lose my smile, and retire.*

*For exactly one super event.

Slizz

Sim. If we played each other the matches would look like actual matches, where's the fun in that? Thanks to the AI, DMczaf is now the man of a thousand stares

2l47xk1.gif

Thats what I thought, but then again I thought it could also just be typical shitty WWE2K gameplay

Why is Balor so popular? He's never done anything for me. He has a neat entrance. I've yet to see him do anything special in WWE. I don't hate him or even dislike him. I just don't particularly care about him. Eh.
Great entrance and theme, the Demon thing is something very cool to watch and marketable as fuck as is the Balor Club thing, he seems like a very stand up guy in real life, he has the usual hype a independent guy has going into WWE, he puts on consistent matches and has a good look to him even when not in paint.

Slizz

Great entrance and theme, the Demon thing is something very cool to watch and marketable as fuck as is the Balor Club thing, he seems like a very stand up guy in real life, he has the usual hype a independent guy has going into WWE, he puts on consistent matches and has a good look to him even when not in paint.

Somewhat of an underdog quality as well due to his relative size.

What if Vince decided to put Balor, Sami, and Enzo on 205 live?
I don't get a Cruiserweight look from Sami. He's over six foot isn't he? Plus he's not super buff but he isn't skinny or anything.

Finn and Enzo are also way too big as draws and money makers for him to put them there.

Caderfix

What if Vince decided to put Balor, Sami, and Enzo on 205 live?

I'd have two reasons to watch it, but ultimately would end up skipping a lot of it due to Enzo.

FUCK. ENZO.

I can't wait till the day Roman win's every main roster belt and Vince forces him to slim down in order to go for the cruiserweight one as well.

Caderfix

Kel loves orange soda.

I do, I do, I do-ooh-ooh.

William Regal said:
"The only time I went downstairs was late at night and I would raid the fridge for something to eat. I'd have the TV on. There's this show on Nickleodeon with two black kids in it. Whenever I see it now it makes me shiver because I can remember sitting and watching it then. I watched this as I passed in and out of consciousness, drinking Renutrient and throwing up."

Fox318

Shoot: there is no reason why Crusierweights can't main event shows, it is 2017

Cruiserweights with a CWC/WCW style presentation where its treated like a real sport? Yes

Cruserweights that have Alicia Fucks and an Umbrella as an angle? No.

CWC and 205 Live prove Vince is not a good booker in 2017. There is no interest in the division and 205 live right now because of how it became "sports entertainment"

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I love you menome

Kenan and kel or should I say kel and kenan and you gotta watch kenan cause, kenan be scheming with a plan or a plot, to make it to the top, but they kinda in the middle cause they always getting caught

Top Bottom