• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

Menome

How have you not watched episode 3 and 4?

I've watched them all 3 times now, but I do have a problem.

Despite my issues with using not-so-legal means to watch RAW/Smackdown (And no Kaladin, Hulu is not an option in the UK right now for it :( ) I do stay legal for everything else.

Plus, I wanted to make sure I only had a one-week wait for Episode 5. Going a fortnight would probably drive me nuts.

4TUlRJg.png

HHH won
il2gL.gif

I'm excited for you to watch, whenever you watch. Over the last few days, I've rewatched season one and the first episode of season two. So much fun.

How have you not watched episode 3 and 4?

I've watched them all 3 times now, but I do have a problem.

Finally finished all of the Twin Peaks binge. Gooooooooooooooooddamn.

I'm in the middle of rewatching season 1 and listening to the Idle Thumbs Twin Peaks rewatch.

Cooper is a damned good straight shooter.
500px-TwinP_41.jpg

I'm in the middle of rewatching season 1 and listening to the Idle Thumbs Twin Peaks rewatch.

Cooper is a damned good straight shooter.
500px-TwinP_41.jpg

I might have to give that Idle Thumbs podcast a listen. I've been meaning to.

My brother is a big fan too. We watched 1-4 of season 3, season 1 and FWWM today. It was a pretty pleasant way to spend a Sunday.

Zach

What a wrassle moment. CM Punk don't need to Manio main event when he has Money in the Bank 2011. What great atmosphere for him. Lots of fun.

Not a five-star match -- pretty sloppy actually -- but neither was Hogan/Warrior, and that's still one of my favorite matches.

Wrestling can be really good. It's just too bad those of you who watch more for the entertainment than the wrassle have to wait, like, five years between truly worthwhile angles.

Also Dave said the Jinder thing is going to be long-term. Don't be shocked if it's at least Summer of Jinder, because they definitely do want him as champ for the India tour, which..........is in September

klonere

Banned
Also Dave said the Jinder thing is going to be long-term. Don't be shocked if it's at least Summer of Jinder, because they definitely do want him as champ for the India tour, which..........is in September

Randy Orton, the definitive transitional champion in the WWE.

In terms of how long term it could get, well

Jinder/Cena Mania has been considered

Bronx-Man

Banned

I can't wait for the "WWE SmackDown: Viewership Collapses, Record Low Ratings" thread in OT.

Fox318

Sad thing about the whole Jinder thing is I actually like the idea of a shake up. But the problem is they think getting the belt on somebody gets them over. Had Jinder had an awesome match with Orton and lost he would have been more over and people would have wanted him for that spot.

Instead now we have somebody who is trying to be a mix of a foreign xenophobic heel and bret hart face/heel dynamic.

With the exceptions of Bray Wyatt, Bo Dallas, or Dean Ambrose there isn't anyone on the roster that couldn't be presented as a main eventer with the right presentation but they also need to be able to work.

Top Bottom