• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

RBH

Also Dave said the Jinder thing is going to be long-term. Don't be shocked if it's at least Summer of Jinder, because they definitely do want him as champ for the India tour, which..........is in September

Ph0C6lM.gif

Raw64life

I can see Cena beating Jinder at SummerSlam and Jinder getting his rematch at the next PPV, so he'd still be in the main event with Cena during the India tour.

Menome

Imagine waiting till Mania to see a world title change hands from Br*ck or J*nder

Who are Brick and Jonder?

As it stands, I'll stick with what I've been saying for Jinder: Give him a chance to sink or swim. He managed to put on an entertaining title match with Orton, as well as a decent fight with Sami Zayn the other week.

At the moment, prestige or not, he's a heck of a lot more interesting than Orton holding on to it until Cena returns.

Who are Brick and Jonder?

As it stands, I'll stick with what I've been saying for Jinder: Give him a chance to sink or swim. He managed to put on an entertaining title match with Orton, as well as a decent fight with Sami Zayn the other week.

At the moment, prestige or not, he's a heck of a lot more interesting than Orton holding on to it until Cena returns.

On a roster with Baron Corbin, you're acting like Cena, Orton, or Guys with Roids are the only options

RBH

You have a gay ol' time? Any food suggestions?

• Ruby Slipper Cafe - brunch (they have this dish called Chicken St. Charles which is amazing) (you can make a reservation through Yelp)
  • Sylvain (book reservation prior)
  • Morning Call - awesome beignets (better than Cafe Du Monde imo)
  • Creole Creamery - ice cream

I heard from friends that Cafe Amelie and Lola (paella and grilled calamari) are supposed to be great too.

Also Dave said the Jinder thing is going to be long-term. Don't be shocked if it's at least Summer of Jinder, because they definitely do want him as champ for the India tour, which..........is in September

Three's actually no India tour scheduled in September according to the current schedule that was leaked via the Mania lawsuit.

Apparently this India September tour came from an Alberto Del Rio Interview back when he was still in the company

In terms of how long term it could get, well
Jinder/Cena Mania has been considered

If your source is Meltzer/Alvarez, that was just them spit balling ideas of what they think could happen

Hex

Banned
Alright WrassleGaf....how many here have Injustice 2 on PS4?
The main NeoGaf Guilds have failed this city by getting filled up too quickly.

Top Bottom