• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's adding steak items to its breakfast menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
ixqr0Ba7Tt2AE.gif

wetwired

after seeing the picture the first thing that popped into my head was that "that's a penis?" gif but with "that's a steak?"

rpmurphy

Oh, I didn't know they were not nation-wide yet. Had the one on the English muffin, and it was not bad. Doesn't beat the bagel one though (that's been around for a long time...). And still would prefer just a regular egg McMuffin.

rpmurphy

Why would you not? You're supposed to eat more in the AM and make your meals smaller as the day goes on.
Yeah, it always kind of surprised me that for a lot of Americans, they eat very little (or literally nothing) for the morning, eat light for lunch, and then have big dinner portions. Based on the energy spent during the waking hours, that didn't make much sense...

happypup

Yeah, it always kind of surprised me that for a lot of Americans, they eat very little (or literally nothing) for the morning, eat light for lunch, and then have big dinner portions. Based on the energy spent during the waking hours, that didn't make much sense...

As in American I like to eat a huge breakfast, a moderately sized brunch, a huge lunch, a big snack than a huge dinner. I don't see what the problem with that is. ;)

Man, people can say "disgusting" all they want but I know one thing... steak, egg, and cheese bagels are fucking DELICIOUS!

I want to try a steak mcgriddle

Order a chicken biscuit and ask then to substitue the biscuit for a mcgriddle. Then ask to pay extra to add egg and cheese to it. That is my favorite breakfast thing at mcdonalds

they had a steak item at maccies here in the uk (quite) a few years ago, the steak premiere, it had like the thinnest slice of steak I've ever seen in it, wasn't bad though

turnbuckle

The steak/egg/cheese bagel is the best thing they have. I support this.

It really is.

Their steak and egg burrito they had for awhile earlier this year was great too. Way better than that filthy sausage breakfast burrito.

Of course this isn't going to be high quality steak or anything, but so long as you're cool with that then it's all good. Way better than their shitty bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom