• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to launch Mac Jr. and Grand Mac this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negaduck

So my understanding is that the Mac Jr isn't worth it price wise.

Here you are gaf.

Mcdouble.

Hold mustard and ketchup.

Add Mac sauce
Add shredded or leaf lettuce.

Save monies and enjoy your mini mac.

Tried the Grand Mac over the weekend and it was pretty awesome, but it definitely walks that "too much bun" line. I wouldn't recommend eating it without sauce or it'll be too dry.

I don't like Mac sauce so I swapped it with ketchup.

Best part was how overly perfect they made it compared to when I usually order at that location. Maybe they forgot how to make big Macs and ordering my GM caused them to go look it up and do it slowly?

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
wait, McDs patties are 45 grams?
1/10 of a pound?
That's pretty fucking tiny.

I tried one the other day. It's the first time I gave up trying to eat a burger because it was too difficult to hold. The meat wouldn't stay between the buns and that damn sauce was going everywhere. It tasted OK though.

I'm gonna stick with my McDoubles with no onions or double quarter with no onions when the appetite calls for it.

Fades

Banned
I hope the grand Mac comes to Canada at some point , the bacon Mac is a nothing sandwich.

I haven't ordered one for a while, so how different is the Grand Mac to our Double Big Mac? As far as I can tell, they should be similar...But I really don't remember.

the big mac is easily their worst sandwich, no idea why they'd triple down on this thing.

would be way better with just mayo & ketchup, that thousand island + mayo sauce is disgusting.

[i'm sure i'm in the freakish minority here, considering the big mac is probably their best seller, but still... gross]

Tried the Grand Mac over the weekend and it was pretty awesome, but it definitely walks that "too much bun" line. I wouldn't recommend eating it without sauce or it'll be too dry.

I don't like Mac sauce so I swapped it with ketchup.

Best part was how overly perfect they made it compared to when I usually order at that location. Maybe they forgot how to make big Macs and ordering my GM caused them to go look it up and do it slowly?

So like...you didn't have a Big Mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom