• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McGangBang........I'M lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
NJ x Falkor said:
That looks good.

However, the combination Gods have already bestowed the greatest sandwich of all:

The Fat Llama:

l_590fac50f06a59ac399ea2435c2ab081.jpg

Cheesesteak, Egg, Mozz. Sticks, French Fries, Ketchup, Mayo, Hot Sauce

I'm crying tears of Joy, for I have seen the face of God, and it is delicious.

Finn

The above sandwich looks less appetizing than stuff I've thrown up.

Is this just like, lets find the most disgusting food combinations ever and then pretend like they sound awesomely delicious? Okay, I'll try.

Two slices of Wonder Bread
+
Cap N'Crunch
+
Pixy Stix
+
Fried Chicken Leg (on the bone)
+
Chocolate
+
Sour Creme
+
Egg Salad
+
Orange Juice
=
OH MY GOD, THAT SOUNDS AWESOME.

Right?

GoutPatrol

Forgotten in his cell
NJ x Falkor said:
That looks good.

However, the combination Gods have already bestowed the greatest sandwich of all:

The Fat Llama:

I have yet to love at fat sandwich.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
What about the Jack Black Surf n' Turf?

Ingredients:
Quarter Pounder
McChicken
Fish Fillet
Small Fries

The McChicken and Fish Fillet patties go into the Quarter Pounder, along with as many fries you can fit. Nothing beats eating three different types of animals at once (unless you can get some bacon on that somehow to make it an even four.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
thats nothing:
2cp52zc.jpg

50X50 In-N-Out Burger FTW

EDIT:didnt see that someone posted the 100x100 one, when we ordered our 50x50 everyone was in shock haha it was great

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Gentlemen, I have consumed a McGangBang.

It was a harrowing journey through the snow and cold, on ice and sleet, through the green lights and into the drive thru. Upon receiving my special package, I cranked the heat up to preserve it's natural warmth during my travel home. Then, came an extreme situation where I had to make a left turn across THREE LANES while an ignorant taxi driver (who didn't get the memo that no one here rides in taxis) sat in the lane next to me, obscuring my right side view, making the left turn all the more terrifying.

I survived. I pulled into my drive way and ran out of the car, grabbed some ketchup, knocked everything off the table in one clean arm swipe
(okay maybe not)
and unraveled my meal.

Little did I know how gargantuan this monster would come to be. Standing seven layers tall (excluding condiments, cheese, and lettuce) , I thought to myself whether or not I should unhinge my jaw prior to entry. "No..." I said "No McDonald's meal was worth facial reconstruction surgery." That is what I thought....

Until I took a bite into this behemoth. Thousands of flavors rushed the senses like pigs to a dead corpse, grabbing at any taste bud they could excite. Yes, gentleman, what you've heard, good or bad, fair or fancy, terrible or intrusive...it's all true. The McGangBang is a fervent repugnation to the divine senses of human nature, a tour de force that sweeps away your preconceptions into a dustpan of love and cost-effectiveness. Rarely have I felt so juvenile.

I consumed it all. And no doubt, gentlemen....it will not be the last time.

Whether I like it or not.

SpeedingUptoStop

Let me be the first to say, splitting the two all beef patties from the double cheesburger is no easy task.

I_D

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Gentlemen, I have consumed a McGangBang.

It was a harrowing journey through the snow and cold, on ice and sleet, through the green lights and into the drive thru. Upon receiving my special package, I cranked the heat up to preserve it's natural warmth during my travel home. Then, came an extreme situation where I had to make a left turn across THREE LANES while an ignorant taxi driver (who didn't get the memo that no one here rides in taxis) sat in the lane next to me, obscuring my right side view, making the left turn all the more terrifying.

I survived. I pulled into my drive way and ran out of the car, grabbed some ketchup, knocked everything off the table in one clean arm swipe
(okay maybe not)
and unraveled my meal.

Little did I know how gargantuan this monster would come to be. Standing seven layers tall (excluding condiments, cheese, and lettuce) , I thought to myself whether or not I should unhinge my jaw prior to entry. "No..." I said "No McDonald's meal was worth facial reconstruction surgery." That is what I thought....

Until I took a bite into this behemoth. Thousands of flavors rushed the senses like pigs to a dead corpse, grabbing at any taste bud they could excite. Yes, gentleman, what you've heard, good or bad, fair or fancy, terrible or intrusive...it's all true. The McGangBang is a fervent repugnation to the divine senses of human nature, a tour de force that sweeps away your preconceptions into a dustpan of love and cost-effectiveness. Rarely have I felt so juvenile.

I consumed it all. And no doubt, gentlemen....it will not be the last time.

Whether I like it or not.

You've convinced me. I'm getting one tonight.

SpeedingUptoStop

Bog said:
I'll try it sans the bread from the chicken sandwich.
No! Not only will that be messy, but the separation is crucial to the equally spread layers. I had trouble balancing the bites with the bread still in it. The top two layers were swaying like a house built in the middle of Katrina. That bottom layer though...that is your bedrock. Your steady hand amidst the chaos. Your soft lover. Now imagine bringing another woman to bed! It will not end well.

Do not remove the bread.

SpeedingUptoStop

Surprisingly enough, eating two sandwiches at once wasn't all that filling, even now, a half hour after the fact. I wish I would've ordered some fries or something.

But I definitely could not eat another one.

User2k

:lol
I'm working tomorrow and McDs is one of the few places open on Sundays at work. I'll try to get some of my team to get one with me. Funnily, I'm trying to stop eating fast food and was planning to start bringing in healthier meals as of Monday. This will be a fitting end.
Although no where near as fitting as the quad burger I had at Harveys the last time I tried to stop eating fast food XD.

SpeedingUptoStop

PrivateWHudson said:
WTF Double Cheeseburgers are still in the dollar area of the sign, but they are now $1.19. Damn economy.
I dunno what the big deal is, the DblCbgr at $1 still had the sales tax, which fucked everything up anyways, it's fine this way.

I_D

PrivateWHudson said:
WTF Double Cheeseburgers are still in the dollar area of the sign, but they are now $1.19. Damn economy.

Just order a McDouble.

It's the same damn thing.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So I just braved the ice and snow to drive over to McDonalds... ate in my car so nothing would get cold on the drive home, and because I was not going to eat that shit inside in front of a couple cute chicks that were there.

Anyway... easy enough to get the meat apart and, despite considering removing the crown on the chicken sandwich, I just decided to jam the whole thing in there.

First bite was really good. Second was ok... figured I might as well throw some piping hot french fries on there as well. Couldn't really taste them though.

By the end I was feeling pretty gross. Forgot to tell them to hold the mustard. :/

The power of this thread though... haha... I'm a vegetarian (well, I would say <95% of my diet is meat/fish) but I couldn't resist. Had to try it. :lol

ahoyhoy said:
What about the Jack Black Surf n' Turf?

Ingredients:
Quarter Pounder
McChicken
Fish Fillet
Small Fries

The McChicken and Fish Fillet patties go into the Quarter Pounder, along with as many fries you can fit. Nothing beats eating three different types of animals at once (unless you can get some bacon on that somehow to make it an even four.

We used to do the Land, Air and Sea combo when McChicken, fillet o fish and double cheeseburger were 99 cents on Fridays. Delish....

Kccitystar

NJ x Falkor said:
That looks good.

The Fat Llama:

Death has a food of choice. This is it.

Barrage

I've eaten this combination of food multiple times-just not stacked.

It's good for it's price.And this shit is child's play compared to some of the shit i've seen concocted.

Chicken Satana:

McChicken Patty (used as bun)
on top of
2 Crispy Snack Wraps
on top of
Crispy Chicken Patty
on top of
McChicken Patty(used as bun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom