• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 14, 2017 (Apr 03 - Apr 09)

Hero

i can only speak for america but so far it seems to be the real deal. talking about third-party sales too and not hardware/first-party stuff.

Ani, not to seem like I'm questioning your sources or anything, but do you actually see numbers and the like? I forget if it's revolved around your work.

L~A

Media Create:

Switch 45,673
New3DS LL 18,115
PS4 17,067
Vita 5,592
PS4 Pro 4,855
2DS 4,475
New3DS 1,234
PS3 432
Wii U 271
Xbox One 142

Great hold for the Switch.
Nier at 300k.

Maybe SE seriously messes up on distribution.

More likely they simply didn't ship all that many copies to begin with.

Media Create:

Switch 45,673
New3DS LL 18,115
PS4 17,067
Vita 5,592
PS4 Pro 4,855
2DS 4,475
New3DS 1,234
PS3 432
Wii U 271
Xbox One 142

Great hold for the Switch.
Nier at 300k.

Im guessing 30K for BotW switch this week. I haven't looked at past weeks so its a complete guess going off of somewhat memory

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Switch selling pretty consistently around 45~50k, which I'm assuming is pretty much selling their restocked supply.

KtSlime

They likely didn't, however the number of copies estimated is between 11-23k, which means it is selling more than a thousand a week since launch, which is a lot more than I expect.

AniHawk

I think it helps that there are so few physical SKUs out there, so people are buying whatever they see on the shelves. I am sure Bomberman and even Just Dance 2017 did very well in March along side 1-2 Switch and Zelda.

yeah, and the binding of isaac's been in high demand too. buyers in general are excited for the platform because the userbase is out there snapping things up.

Ani, not to seem like I'm questioning your sources or anything, but do you actually see numbers and the like? I forget if it's revolved around your work.

i don't see the numbers for many things, but i am aware of general performance at retail level.

Top Bottom