• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 39, 2016 (Sep 26 - Oct 02)

Fisico

Well it's getting a lot more of a push by virtue of being self published. The Nintendo published games get a small push from Nintendo and completely ignored by Square Enix.

Bravely titles got a small push by Nintendo in western markets ? Ok.

Also only talking about japanese sales and marketing here.

Oregano

Bravely titles got a small push by Nintendo in western markets ? Ok.

Also only talking about japanese sales and marketing here.

Even if we're talking just Japan then it's not a very high bar to reach. Bravely Second sold about on par with FF: 4 Heroes of the Light. If an internally developed FF game with Nomura character designs sells worse than that then it's pretty bad.

It's bad enough that WoFF is going to sell less than FF Explorers.

Takao

Banned
Amazon

Back-ordered. Due in stock October 15.

61se%2BtqCiDL._SS160_.jpg

If you're going to use Amazon as a feeler, doesn't its rank concern you? It's behind games that are weeks old now.

I wonder if the success of Digimon Story CS in the West will lead to more digimon games being developed.

Seems like an unusually high amount of effort for a simple port of a vita game. Wonder what the chances are of bamco still making games for the adult market, and not for kids (Applimon).

They'll still make games for the adult market, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the west. Bandai's current strategy for Digimon seems to be to put out more nostalgia driven products targeted at the adult fans (Re:Digitize/Cyber Sleuth/Next Order type games, OVAs, all the Blu-ray sets and figures, etc), while having Appmon and its tie in stuff targeting kids (3DS games, daytime anime, card game, toy line, etc). It's a pretty similar strategy to what they've done with Gundam lately; having TV shows and toys targeting younger viewers, while putting out stuff like The Origin and things that are aimed at the adult fans.

Next Order under performed, but I doubt that will be the end of them making games targeting that market. Especially since next year is Digiimon's 20th anniversary. I'm sure there will be a game targeted at long time fans coming out next year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even if we're talking just Japan then it's not a very high bar to reach. Bravely Second sold about on par with FF: 4 Heroes of the Light. If an internally developed FF game with Nomura character designs sells worse than that then it's pretty bad.

Both Bravely games had national tv ads in the US. While not unusual for Nintendo published games it is fairly rare for RPGs. Xenoblade X got one, TMS did not.

Oregano

Both Bravely games had national tv ads in the US. While not unusual for Nintendo published games it is fairly rare for RPGs. Xenoblade X got one, TMS did not.

I knew Default got ads on Adult Swim but did Bravely Second really get ads as well? If so that's more than I was expecting.

EDIT: Don't think either got TV promotion here in the UK but that might be different in other European countries.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I knew Default got ads on Adult Swim but did Bravely Second really get ads as well? If so that's more than I was expecting.

here it is.

Also on Adult Swim. Basically every Nintendo game that's advertised ends up there, or if its really kid only on CN daytime. Pokémon will be on both but I don't think they bothered running a YW spot on AS.

EDIT: Another recent example is DQ VII didn't get an ad. Neither did VI back in the day, but IX got multiple ads for different markets.

Vena

here it is.

Also on Adult Swim. Basically every Nintendo game that's advertised ends up there, or if its really kid only on CN daytime. Pokémon will be on both but I don't think they bothered running a YW spot on AS.

EDIT: Another recent example is DQ VII didn't get an ad. Neither did VI back in the day, but IX got multiple ads for different markets.

I suspect VII cost them a lot on localization of the allocated budget and couldn't fit in ad money as well. I doubt Nintendo had to foot the bill for IX as that was a more joint effort.

Oregano

here it is.

I admittedly don't watch as much TV as I used to but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is the last "hardcore" game I remember Nintendo advertising on TV in the UK.

DQIX was the last advertised Dragon Quest as well but it had a pretty massive campaign.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I admittedly don't watch as much TV as I used to but Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is the last "hardcore" game I remember Nintendo advertising on TV in the UK.

DQIX was the last advertised Dragon Quest as well but it had a pretty massive campaign.

They definitely pick and choose their spots carefully. UK in particular had some games massively boosted last generation by good advertisements, Layton being chief among them.

Oregano

They definitely pick and choose their spots carefully. UK in particular had some games massively boosted last generation by good advertisements, Layton being chief among them.

I feel they've been really gunshy in general this generation, in the UK. The only standout campaigns I remember on TV were the 3DS reboot ads(which showed off Resident Evil: The Mercenaries) and Splatoon. I know other games obviously got advertised but even stuff like Super Mario Maker I can't really remember seeing on TV.

Vena

Just to be clear, I do think you are greatly overestimating WoFF. I dont think it will even get all that near FFE.

And it's guaranteed to drown in the West. Almost every kids product has drowned in the west, and this one targets a nonexistent kids market. Is the adult nostalgia going to carry it far?

Oregano

Just to be clear, I do think you are greatly overestimating WoFF. I dont think it will even get all that near FFE.

And it's guaranteed to drown in the West. Almost every kids product has drowned in the west, and this one targets a nonexistent kids market. Is the adult nostalgia going to carry it far?

Oh I agree it won't get near FFE but that's already bad enough. To not even sell as well as Bravely Second would probably make it the worst selling FF on Playstation ever(if we're not counting ports/rereleases).

As to the west it's still a FF game on Playstation. I don't any of those have ever flopped, especially not a turn based RPG one.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh I agree it won't get near FFE but that's already bad enough. To not even sell as well as Bravely Second would probably make it the worst selling FF on Playstation ever(if we're not counting ports/rereleases).

As to the west it's still a FF game on Playstation. I don't any of those have ever flopped, especially not a turn based RPG one.

A couple of the spinoffs didn't do great on Playstation, but nothing compared to the lows that Microsoft and Nintendo have regarding the franchise and sales.

MHS

I was checking the amiibo rankings, and it looks like Boy > Girl > Cat in terms of popularity. The boy amiibo is sold out at Yodobashi.

crinale

So MHS didn't sell out on Yodobashi during this weekend.
However this is 3-day weekend (Monday is holiday over here) so we can expect some more sales tomorrow I guess.

casiopao

So MHS didn't sell out on Yodobashi during this weekend.
However this is 3-day weekend (Monday is holiday over here) so we can expect some more sales tomorrow I guess.

Lol. U guys know, the fact that we are all more or less know that MHS had boomed here but we are still holding hope for at least decent result lol ^_^

Shows how bad Japanese market is right now.T_T

crinale

Lol. U guys know, the fact that we are all more or less know that MHS had boomed here but we are still holding hope for at least decent result lol ^_^

Shows how bad Japanese market is right now.T_T

Well the thing I've noticed is that it isn't being pushed that much (in Yodobashi alone BTW). I mean yeah this has TV ads and promoted, but among 3DS games there are quite other games having bigger in-store pop ads than MHS. That and the TV series time slot decision (like some of us here already pointed out), I'm kinda puzzled what Capcom is trying to achieve here, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

Toni

My god, xbox will be slipping to 2 digits soon.

I cant possibly see how continuing production when margins are that low for a product, is a viable idea.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Week 41, 2016 (Oct 10 - Oct 16)

new releases

{2016.10.12}
[3DS] VVVVVV _3DS Download Software_ |DL| <ACT> (Pikii) (¥462)
[WIU] Space Invaders: The Original Game _Wii U Virtual Console Version_ |DL| <STG> (Square Enix) (¥762)
[WIU] Darius Twin _Wii U Virtual Console Version_ |DL| <STG> (Square Enix) (¥762)

{2016.10.13}
[3DS] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥4.700)
[3DS] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (&#949;) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥4.200)
[PSV] Kangokutou Mary-Skelter # <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥6.800)
[PSV] Kangokutou Mary-Skelter (Limited Edition) <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥8.800)
[PSV] Kangokutou Mary-Skelter (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <RPG> (Compile Heart) (¥6.000)
[PSV] Plastic Memories # <ADV> (5pb.) (¥6.800)
[PSV] Plastic Memories (Limited Edition) <ADV> (5pb.) (¥9.800)
[PSV] Plastic Memories (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (5pb.) (¥6.000)
[PSV] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥4.700)
[PSV] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥4.200)
[WIU] Paper Mario: Color Splash <RPG> (Nintendo) (¥5.700)
[WIU] Paper Mario: Color Splash (&#949;) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <RPG> (Nintendo) (¥5.700)
[WIU] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.700)
[WIU] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (&#949;) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.200)
[PS4] Rise of the Tomb Raider <ADV> (Square Enix) (¥6.800)
[PS4] Rise of the Tomb Raider (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Square Enix) (¥5.800)
[PS4] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.700)
[PS4] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.200)
[PS4] PlayStation VR Worlds <ETC> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥4.900)
[PS4] PlayStation VR Worlds (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ETC> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥4.900)
[PS4] RIGS: Mechanized Combat League <RCE> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥6.900)
[PS4] RIGS: Mechanized Combat League (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <RCE> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥6.900)
[PS4] Battlezone _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥5.900)
[PS4] Summer Lessons: Akira Miyamoto Seven Days Room _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥2.759)
[PS4] Until Dawn: Rush of Blood _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <STG> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥2.000)
[PS4] The Playroom VR _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ETC> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) (¥0)
[PS4] Hatsune Miku VR: Future Live - 1st Stage _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ACT> (Sega) (¥2.500)
[PS4] Batman: Arkham VR _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥2.296)
[PS4] The Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls - Viewing Revolution _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ETC> (Bandai Namco Games) (¥2.296)
[PS4] Thumper: Rhythm Violence Game _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ACT> (Drool) (¥1.850)
[PS4] Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial - Demo _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) (¥0)
[PS4] Joysound VR _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ACT> (Xing Entertainment) (¥0)
[PS4] Kitchen _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Capcom) (¥0)
[PS4] Rez Infinite _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <STG> (Q Entertainment) (¥0)
[XB1] Battlefield 1 (Xbox One 500GB Battlefield 1 Bundle) <BUN> (Microsoft Game Studios) (¥34.980)
[PS3] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.700)
[PS3] LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (&#949;) _PS Store Download Version_ |DL| <ADV> (Warner Entertainment Japan) (¥5.200)

{2016.10.14}
[3DS] Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi: Yui Rail-hen (&#949;) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Sonic Powered) (¥5.800)
[3DS] Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi: Joumou Denki Tetsudou-hen (&#949;) _Nintendo eShop Download Version_ |DL| <SLG> (Sonic Powered) (¥5.800)
___

YSO predictions

01. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories < 40k (average 30k)
02. [WIU] Paper Mario: Color Splash < 35k (average 30k)
03. [PS4] Rise of the Tomb Raider < 25k (average 20k)
03. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi / Tempura < 25k (average 20k)

Ōkami

Something below 70k seems to be the first week of PSVR.

Also Color Splash's total sales might not even match the first week of any other games of the series.

YSO expecting a soft drop for MHS, especially considering its genre.

The game is being well reviewed on Amazon too (4 ouf of 5 stars).

All the pieces are falling into place.

Ōkami

1. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories - 243
  2. [PS4] Blazblue Central Fiction - 61
  3. [PS3] Blazblue Central Fiction - 31
  4. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura - 24
  5. [PS4] Persona 5 - 20
  6. [3DS] Super Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen! - 17
  7. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi - 17
  8. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition - 16
  9. [PSV] Demon Gaze 2 - 14
  10. [PS4] FIFA 17 - 14
  11. [PS3] Persona 5 - 12
  12. [3DS] Dragon Ball: Fusions - 11
  13. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition - 10
  14. [3DS] Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - 9
  15. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: God Chapter - 8
  16. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: Dragon Chapter - 7
  17. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2017 - 6
  18. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot - 6
  19. [PS4] Blazblue Central Fiction (Limited Box) - 5
  20. [PS3] Winning Eleven 2017 - 5

Preorders
[3DS] Pokémon Sun / Moon - 1102
[PS4] Final Fantasy XV - 272
[PSV] Sword Art Online: Hollow Realisation - 108
[PS4] Sword Art Online: Hollow Realisation - 66
[PS4] Yakuza 6 - 62
[PS4] Battlefield 1 - 48
[PS4] Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - 29
[PSV] World of Final Fantasy - 25

Square2015

Historical Data where available. 7 weeks out!

Code:
FF15           272 +10

FF12           1,114 +27
FF13           >698 [this wk not recorded]
FF13-2         b/w 150-219 [this wk not recorded]
FF13LR         123 +8
FFX|X-2HD      41 +?

for comparison's sake
against a monster title (same 7 wks out):
DQ8            1,611 +370

YSO expecting a soft drop for MHS, especially considering its genre.

The game is being well reviewed on Amazon too (4 ouf of 5 stars).

All the pieces are falling into place.

I'll join you in your optimism, kind of. I don't think the game will end up being a bomb. I think it will sell less than I expected and much less than I hoped, but I see legs in its future nonetheless.

I'll join you in your optimism, kind of. I don't think the game will end up being a bomb. I think it will sell less than I expected and much less than I hoped, but I see legs in its future nonetheless.

bomb, not bomb, less than expected, legs... in numbers how it would be ?

YSO prediction for 40k on second week means an opening week with around 200k, and this would be a good result ?
but at least they are talking about numbers, not words

hiska-kun

&#332;kami;219634946 said:
  1. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories - 243
MHS had 102 pre-orders and first week sales are 243 at Comg. That's in my opinion a very positive result (after all the negativism). It might translate to >120k.

Oregano

YSO prediction for 40k on second week means an opening week with around 200k, and this would be a good result ?

YSO predictions for first week were less than 100k and Capcom apparently shipped 300k. A 40k second week would be a fantastic drop.

I expect them to sell the 300k without having to cut the price too deeply and I expect more to be shipped beyond that. I originally expected it to sell a million and hoped it would sell more like 1.5m+ so it's going to be disappointing in terms of numbers, especially if there's no NX version, but I think more than just the LTD number, the legs will be important. The first Youkai Watch didn't sell a mind-blowing amount of copies when you compare it to YW2, Shinuchi, how well mere spin-offs performed and how big of a phenomenon it was, but the legs of the first game were a sign of great things to come for the IP. If MHS doesn't sell tons but is a consistent seller and has good word of mouth, we could see this becoming a franchise and a sequel has a good shot at selling better on new hardware.

horuhe

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 40, 2016 (Oct 03 - Oct 09)

01./00. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories <RPG> (Capcom)
02./02. [PS4] Persona 5 <RPG> (Atlus)
03./00. [PS4] BlazBlue: Central Fiction <FTG> (Arc System Works)
04./01. [PS4] FIFA 17 <SPT> (Electronic Arts)
05./07. [WiiU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios)
06./00. [PS3] BlazBlue: Central Fiction <FTG> (Arc System Works)
07./16. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura <RPG> (Level 5)
08./15. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi <RPG> (Level 5)
09./00. [PS4] BlazBlue: Central Fiction (Limited Box) <FTG> (Arc System Works)
10./12. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot <ACT> (Nintendo)
11./09. [3DS] Dragon Ball: Fusions <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
12./20. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive)
13./08. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2017 <SPT> (Konami)
14./23. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Interactive)
15./03. [PS3] FIFA 17 <SPT> (Electronic Arts)
16./17. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf [Nintendo Selects] <ETC> (Nintendo)
17./11. [PSV] Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro <SLG> (Aqua Plus)
18./21. [PS3] Persona 5 <RPG> (Atlus)
19./24. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: Dragon Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online)
20./25. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: God Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online)

Rakuten Books Pre-Orders Ranking Week 40, 2016 (Oct 03 - Oct 09)

01./02. [PSV] New Danganronpa V3: Everyone’s New Semester of Killing (Limited Box) <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft)
02./03. [PS4] New Danganronpa V3: Everyone’s New Semester of Killing (Limited Box) <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft)
03./01. [3DS] Pokémon Sun / Moon (Double Pack) <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
04./06. [3DS] Pokémon Moon <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
05./04. [3DS] Pokémon Sun <RPG> (Pokémon Co.)
06./08. [PSV] World of Final Fantasy <RPG> (Square Enix)
07./07. [PS4] World of Final Fantasy <RPG> (Square Enix)
08./05. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV <RPG> (Square Enix)
09./11. [PS4] PlayStation VR Worlds <ETC> (Sony Interactive)
10./00. [PS4] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (Super Limited Deluxe Pack) <ACT> (Marvelous)

Rakuten Books Sales Ranking Week 39, 2016 (Sep 26 - Oct 02)

* Note: Games on the Rakuten Books Rankings are only based on sales at Rakuten Books and does not count games sold by other retailers at Rakuten.
** Note 2: Games on the Pre-Orders Ranking are counted as net sales, so it might possibly affect the games listed on the Sales Ranking.

horuhe

MHS had 102 pre-orders and first week sales are 243 at Comg. That's in my opinion a very positive result (after all the negativism). It might translate to >120k.

Are you assuming a 1:500 rate for the first week sales? Even though, I'm quite sure the game will sell above expectations, more than 100k, I don't think that ratio is correct, maybe 1:450 ratio (applied to the weekly points) should give us a better picture. The game should sell around 110k, imo.

casiopao

Well the thing I've noticed is that it isn't being pushed that much (in Yodobashi alone BTW). I mean yeah this has TV ads and promoted, but among 3DS games there are quite other games having bigger in-store pop ads than MHS. That and the TV series time slot decision (like some of us here already pointed out), I'm kinda puzzled what Capcom is trying to achieve here, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

I guess, Capcom lost their confidence on the product the closer to release or..... Capcom is just that incompetent lol.

Lol. I do agree that if the second week can hold quite well, i can see the game at least selling all its first shipment without any need to price cut the game heavily.

Maybe it is going to be able to reach that Inazuma Eleven popularity level.

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
Are you assuming a 1:500 rate for the first week sales? Even though, I'm quite sure the game will sell above expectations, more than 100k, I don't think that ratio is correct, maybe 1:450 ratio (applied to the weekly points) should give us a better picture. The game should sell around 110k, imo.

The only expectations we know so far is Capcom having it to sell less than 1 million this FY and 300k initial shipment ordered from retailers, if that is the real number.

All the others are armchair analysis with zero facts to support it since neither first or following weeks sales numbers are out yet. It's a new genre spin off and it will a little longer to judge it but first 4-5 weeks will show where this game will end, either being front loaded or keeps selling.

L~A

Btw we havn't heard any news regarding Momotaro 2017 and Miitopia. With this year's holidays line up, Nintendo can't afford delays, especially for Momotaro. Should be ready by December...

I honestly have trouble believing Miitopia is a 2016 title.

On the other hand, Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 did look like it was pretty much completed when they showed it (and given the usual deadlines for retail titles, it most likely was). Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show anything until next month, to be honest (still think we should hear something this month, though).

hiska-kun

Tsutaya's Ranking Week 40 2016

01./00. [3DS] Monster Hunter Stories <RPG> (Capcom)
02./00. [PS4] BlazBlue: Central Fiction <FTG> (Arc System Works)

03./02. [PS4] Persona 5 <RPG> (Atlus)
04./01. [PS4] FIFA 17 <SPT> (Electronic Arts)
05./00. [PS3] BlazBlue: Central Fiction <FTG> (Arc System Works)
06./06. [PS3] Persona 5 <RPG> (Atlus)
07./05. [PS4] Winning Eleven 2017 <SPT> (Konami)
08./09. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Sushi <RPG> (Level 5)
09./08. [3DS] Yo-Kai Watch 3: Tempura <RPG> (Level 5)
10./03. [PS3] FIFA 17 <SPT> (Electronic Arts)
11./07. [PS3] Winning Eleven 2017 <SPT> (Konami)
12./04. [PSV] Demon Gaze 2 <RPG> (Kadokawa Games)
13./11. [WIU] Minecraft: Wii U Edition <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios)
14./12. [3DS] Dragon Ball: Fusions <RPG> (Bandai Namco Games)
15/17. [PSV] Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition <ADV> (Sony Computer Entertainment)
16./13. [3DS] Chou Sentou-chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games)
17./10. [PSV] Utawarerumono: Futari no Hakuoro <SLG> (Aqua Plus)
18./20. [3DS] Kirby: Planet Robobot <ACT> (Nintendo)
19./24. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons X: Dragon Chapter <RPG> (GungHo Online)
20./25. [PS4] Grand Theft Auto V [New Price Edition] <ACT> (Take-Two Interactive Japan)

hiska-kun

I honestly have trouble believing Miitopia is a 2016 title.

On the other hand, Momotaro Dentetsu 2017 did look like it was pretty much completed when they showed it (and given the usual deadlines for retail titles, it most likely was). Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't show anything until next month, to be honest (still think we should hear something this month, though).

What's the point of announce a game in September, with a release window by the end of the year, and then not be able to meet the release date? It's not that the game was announced in June, and due to technical issues it was delayed. By September the game should be on its final stage, and it's easier to predict when will be ready. Missing this it makes not much sense to me. If they weren't sure if it could be ready, they could've said, releasing soon, or winter or early 2017...

Top Bottom