• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Week 13, 2023 (Mar 20 - Mar 26)

YukiOnna

FFXVI, expecting 450-500k physical + digital (35% to play it safe) week 1. Probably will crawl to about 1mil in 1-2months with digital.

Expecting a mainline series lowpoint and lower than FFVII Remake, which I think sold about 1.3-1.4mil assuming a 35% digital purchase rate. It left the charts in around June 2020, 2 months after release at about 950k physical copies sold.

Reason for this being that even though it's clearly a Japanese game, the darker fantasy and mature themes (think it will have a Cero Z rating or whatever the highest is) will be of putting a few series fans. Also factoring in it's PS5 only and software sales on the console have been dire in Japan.

However, I'm sure it will give the PS5 nice hardware boost as FF always does.

I'll bring this post back up in the sales thread for it.
FFXVI is Cero D.

Nautilus

Banned
PS5 RE did better, but the gap was not as big as I thought it would be.

Out of all the Japanese third parties, Koei Tecmo has been one of the best at moving to multiplatform and building an audience on Switch. Others can learn from them.

How does it bode well? What do you expect FFXVI opening to be?

Switch numbers are just normal week to week changes. They are for last week and the TOTK vidoe didn't air until this week.

Yes, absoloutely. Normal people wouldn't say "Holy fuck, PS5 is DOWN" or describe sales "pathetic, honestly"

What lolworthy about it?

I think you're onto something there

Agreed, FFXVI is the key driver for PS5 software this year. Spiderman will be bigish too but I'm not sure if we'll see any other major PS5 exlcusives in 2023. More will come in 2024 I'm sure

After 4 weeks

Octopath Switch: 164.235

Octopath II Switch: 80,526
Octopath II PS5: 21,188 (3 weeks of sales)
Octopath II PS4: 9,792 (2 weeks of sales)
Total: 111,506
I mean, isn't it a bit "pathetic"? Maybe I overexagerated a bit in the description in the heat of the moment, but even with a high caliber release, which RE 4 Remake indeed is one of the bigger releases of the year, and does have a very significant presence in Japan, it still went down. Can you have a bigger indicative of the PS5's overall status and situation in Japan?

Golden Week is almost among us, so that will probably slow down the decline, but we are not on the bottom yet, and that begs the question, a question that many brush it off under the rug("The PS5 is too big for japanese homes!" "Japanese has walked away from stationary consoles!"): What is Sony doing wrong in Japan? Because the situation won't fix itself, and I honestly think that some users put too much stock on games like FF XVI, which is more western inspired then eastern, to revert or at least give some some much needed breathing room.

Last edited:

Woopah

I mean, isn't it a bit "pathetic"? Maybe I overexagerated a bit in the description in the heat of the moment, but even with a high caliber release, which RE 4 Remake indeed is one of the bigger releases of the year, and does have a very significant presence in Japan, it still went down. Can you have a bigger indicative of the PS5's overall status and situation in Japan?

Golden Week is almost among us, so that will probably slow down the decline, but we are not on the bottom yet, and that begs the question, a question that many brush it off under the rug("The PS5 is too big for japanese homes!" "Japanese has walked away from stationary consoles!"): What is Sony doing wrong in Japan? Because the situation won't fix itself, and I honestly think that some users put too much stock on games like FF XVI, which is more western inspired then eastern, to revert or at least give some some much needed breathing room.
That's the point I'm making, there should be no "heat of the moment" about video game sales. As you yourself said PS5 got a rush of sales at the start of the year from pent up, and now its settling back down to its natural baseline. So this isn't too surprising.

What is Sony doing wrong in Japan is that the PlayStation ecosystem doesn't have enough content with wide appeal for Japan. They have this in the West (COD, EA Sports Games, Ubisoft open world games, & Sony's own first party offerings) but not in Japan.

S Sony has largely relied on their third party partners to deliver content with wide appeal for Japan, and this third party-focused strategy worked well for a time and helped them lead the market. But what worked with the PS1 no longer works with the PS5 because:

1. Nintendo’s software in Japan is now more appealing that all other publishers combined - Sony could take Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest from Nintendo but they can't take Mario Kart or Splatoon.
2. Nintendo is for once actually offering a system where multiplatform development is mostly straightforward. No weird architecture, no missing control features etc. This has meant that more and more third parties have moved towards multiplatform support in a way they did not with PS1 / N64 or PS2 / GameCube

Having FFXVI as a PS5 exclusive by itself isn't enough, but its a good move on Sony's part.

Nautilus

Banned
That's the point I'm making, there should be no "heat of the moment" about video game sales. As you yourself said PS5 got a rush of sales at the start of the year from pent up, and now its settling back down to its natural baseline. So this isn't too surprising.

What is Sony doing wrong in Japan is that the PlayStation ecosystem doesn't have enough content with wide appeal for Japan. They have this in the West (COD, EA Sports Games, Ubisoft open world games, & Sony's own first party offerings) but not in Japan.

S Sony has largely relied on their third party partners to deliver content with wide appeal for Japan, and this third party-focused strategy worked well for a time and helped them lead the market. But what worked with the PS1 no longer works with the PS5 because:

1. Nintendo’s software in Japan is now more appealing that all other publishers combined - Sony could take Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest from Nintendo but they can't take Mario Kart or Splatoon.
2. Nintendo is for once actually offering a system where multiplatform development is mostly straightforward. No weird architecture, no missing control features etc. This has meant that more and more third parties have moved towards multiplatform support in a way they did not with PS1 / N64 or PS2 / GameCube

Having FFXVI as a PS5 exclusive by itself isn't enough, but its a good move on Sony's part.
Even when I was talking without becoming too much enthusiastic, people were complaining and throwing acusations around. People just don't like seeing their favorite company going through tough times(in Sony's case, just in Japan), and they tend to get very vocal about it when someone points that out. I even want to make a thread about it (Sony presence in Japan is becomming non-existant: Why that is and what Sony can do about it), but even if I do it completely professional(and I like to poke fun at stuff, that's how I work), some users won't be able to put their biases aside to have a reasonable discussion.

Anyway, enough about that. About the rest, you are just about right. The problem with the third party strategy is that the third party themselves are also focusing more on the worldwide audience, and less on their home turf (and that is the right strategy), so in the end, nobody ends up catering to the japanese, outside of Nintendo and a few others. And when Nintendo has a hardware that pleases that much more Japan (It's not just because its portable), and Sony actively making its hardware western centric, you have a recipe for disaster.

Having FF XVI there is a good move, but its not enough, not even close. And honestly, its been ages that Sony showed any signs that they care what happens to them in Japan specifically. In that sense, FF XVI being exclusive to the PS5 was a move focusing more its impact in the west, and whatever improvement it brings to Japan seems to be more of a "colateral damage". Sony needed to act now to improve its situation in Japan with software that appeals to them, so that in several years, if not decades, we see the fruits of their labors. But they don't even seem to care. So yes, I am very pessimistic about Sony and PS5 in Japan, and that probably won't change anytime soon.

Woopah

A couple of question about your posy
About the rest, you are just about right. The problem with the third party strategy is that the third party themselves are also focusing more on the worldwide audience, and less on their home turf (and that is the right strategy), so in the end, nobody ends up catering to the japanese, outside of Nintendo and a few others.
But aren't Nintendo also focusing on a worldwide audience? Why does targeting the West have to mean not targeting Japan?

And when Nintendo has a hardware that pleases that much more Japan (It's not just because its portable), and Sony actively making its hardware western centric, you have a recipe for disaster.
What is it about Nintendo's ahrdware that makes it pleaisng to Japan and Sony's not?
Having FF XVI there is a good move, but its not enough, not even close. And honestly, its been ages that Sony showed any signs that they care what happens to them in Japan specifically. In that sense, FF XVI being exclusive to the PS5 was a move focusing more its impact in the west, and whatever improvement it brings to Japan seems to be more of a "colateral damage". Sony needed to act now to improve its situation in Japan with software that appeals to them, so that in several years, if not decades, we see the fruits of their labors. But they don't even seem to care. So yes, I am very pessimistic about Sony and PS5 in Japan, and that probably won't change anytime soon.

Sony have worked to get exlcusive games from several Japanese publishers inclduing Square Enix, Konami and Koei Tecmo. What other specific actions are you wanting to see Sony take?

Nautilus

Banned
A couple of question about your posy

But aren't Nintendo also focusing on a worldwide audience? Why does targeting the West have to mean not targeting Japan?

What is it about Nintendo's ahrdware that makes it pleaisng to Japan and Sony's not?

Sony have worked to get exlcusive games from several Japanese publishers inclduing Square Enix, Konami and Koei Tecmo. What other specific actions are you wanting to see Sony take?
Yes they are, and honestly not focusing on the world opossed to one region is a stupid idea. Look at Sony: PS4 was a raging success, and the PS5 is poised to be even more so. But just because the worldwide audience should be the focus, it doesn't mean that you have to ignore certain regions individually. Ghost of Tsushima did well in Japan because it was a VERY japanese themed game. So it obviously resonated with them. But it didn't blow up because it was largely designed with a structure that western audiences like the most. In any industry, for big companies like that, the safest thing you could do is diversify. God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Gran Turismo, etc are all very successful franchises, but obviously ones that don't resonate that much in the japanese market, a place that Sony is clearly lacking. So why not focus its resources on a genre that is successful and popular there, but it's also successful and popular elsewhere? Like a JRPG for example? Its a giant hole in Sony's catalogue that I don't understand why Sony never filled to this day(Talking first party). And there is a very easy IP that could be candidate for it: The Legend of Dragoon. People seem really fond of it, a revival could work.WITH a proper budget and talent.

To sum it up: Why not make a game in a genre focused to appease a japanese audience, but that it also has a (strong) foothold outside of it, like JRPG? Nintendo does that ( Metroid Prime is something CLEARLY made for the west, but then you have games like Splatoon which is unapologetic japanese), and while some games clearly find way more success in certain regions, it diversify Nintendo's catalogue and the number of places in the world that Nintendo has a strong hold.

About Nintendo hardware: Flexibility and novelty. What makes the Switch so appealing is not that it's also a portable, but because it's a hybrid. Or rather, that it is flexible and better fits on someone's life, especially nowadays that people are out and work so much. Making it more of a better proposition for the modern human, not just for the japanese mind you. Has to go out and stay a lot of time on the subway? Take along your Switch with you and play simpler games. Has a lot of time at home and want to play AAA games? Dock work Switch and play on the TV. Don't get me wrong, software is still king and will always be, but that is also important. And the PS5, desgin wise, has been about the same since the PS2. There is nothing exciting about it. And people has less time to stay exclusively at home.

The third question: But those companies didn;t really make them exclusive to PS, did they? Most of them end up being just timed exclusive, and people can end up getting elsewhere. I've heard that PC gaming is getting more popular in Japan, though I don't know to what extent. So they are not really first party, and thus people don't really tend to associate them(to a full extent) to PS. Plus, and this is the biggest issue here, most of those "exclusive" games suffer from the same problem as the first party games: they tend to aim at an worldwide audience, so they tend to have less stuff that japanese are excited inside them. And so the cycle continues.

What actions I recommend? Short to mid term, none. Sony's situation has gotten so bad after more than a decade backing out of Japan, with Nintendo's hold on Japan getting to a monopoly level with the Switch, that there is nothing they can realistically do, outside of pulling a Minecraft-lie or a Splatoon-like miracle, to revert this. The power difference between Nintendo and Sony is becomming irrelevant, and it will be more so with the Switch 2, so that advantage that Sony had is going down the drain, as there will be next to zero reasons as to not port your PS5 games to the Switch 2(especially if you want to have a shot at selling in Japan). Long term? Pull a Nintendo. Start diversifying your catalogue, making games, with the right budget and talents, on genres that are really popular on Japan, but also have a considerable/strong following on the west, like JRPGs, and hope that gains traction over the years.

Woopah

Agree witj almost all of your post, apart from the bits below:
To sum it up: Why not make a game in a genre focused to appease a japanese audience, but that it also has a (strong) foothold outside of it, like JRPG? Nintendo does that ( Metroid Prime is something CLEARLY made for the west, but then you have games like Splatoon which is unapologetic japanese), and while some games clearly find way more success in certain regions, it diversify Nintendo's catalogue and the number of places in the world that Nintendo has a strong hold.
Making a JRPG could work and be a good idea, but I think having FFXVI and FFVIIR2 launch exclusively on PS5 is probably going to be more effective than a The Legend of Dragoon remake or any new IP Sony could make. We know Sony is diversifying into more GAAS games and those can also be popular in Japan (Apex Legends, Genshin Impact etc.) JRPGs is not a genre that PS4/5 are lacking in and several are still not coming to Switch. Though of course I do think the number of JRPGs skipping Switch or Switch 2 will continue to decrease over time.

About Nintendo hardware: Flexibility and novelty. What makes the Switch so appealing is not that it's also a portable, but because it's a hybrid. Or rather, that it is flexible and better fits on someone's life, especially nowadays that people are out and work so much. Making it more of a better proposition for the modern human, not just for the japanese mind you. Has to go out and stay a lot of time on the subway? Take along your Switch with you and play simpler games. Has a lot of time at home and want to play AAA games? Dock work Switch and play on the TV. Don't get me wrong, software is still king and will always be, but that is also important. And the PS5, desgin wise, has been about the same since the PS2. There is nothing exciting about it. And people has less time to stay exclusively at home.

I wouldn’t say any of that is Japan specific though. Switch's hybrid nature is popular everywhere, and PS5 keeping the same design as the PS2 is clearly not hurting it anywhere else. As you say, PS5's issue in Japan is software and not its hardware design.

Woopah

Top 30 is our

01./00. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 # <ADV> (Capcom) {2023.03.24} (¥7.990) - 89.662 / NEW <80-100%>
02./00. [PS4] Resident Evil 4 # <ADV> (Capcom) {2023.03.24} (¥7.990) - 85.371 / NEW <80-100%>
03./00. [NSW] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 31.140 / NEW <60-80%>
04./01. [NSW] Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe <ACT> (Nintendo) {2023.02.24} (¥5.980) - 27.198 / 336.143 <80-100%> (+8%)
05./00. [PS4] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 17.240 / NEW <60-80%>
06./02. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Violet # <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2022.11.18} (¥5.980) - 15.044 / 4.959.637 <80-100%> (-2%)
07./00. [PS5] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 14.787 / NEW <60-80%>
08./03. [NSW] Splatoon 3 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2022.09.09} (¥5.980) - 12.146 / 3.958.873 <80-100%> (+0%)
09./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 10.781 / 5.214.116 <80-100%> (+17%)
10./05. [NSW] Minecraft # <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600) - 8.317 / 3.083.009 <80-100%> (+25%)
11./08. [NSW] Nintendo Switch Sports # <SPT> (Nintendo) {2022.04.29} (¥4.980) - 7.503 / 1.038.169 <80-100%> (+36%)
12./00. [NSW] Gal Guardians: Demon Purge # <ACT> (Inti Creates) {2023.03.23} (¥4.800) - 5.857 / NEW <60-80%>
13./00. [NSW] SD Shin Kamen Rider Rumble <ACT> (Bandai Namco Entertainment) {2023.03.23} (¥3.200) - 5.411 / NEW <40-60%>
14./10. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate # <FTG> (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200) - 5.114 / 5.150.490 <80-100%> (+19%)
15./13. [NSW] Mario Party Superstars <ETC> (Nintendo) {2021.10.29} (¥5.980) - 4.529 / 1.199.824 <80-100%> (+33%)
16./07. [PS5] Hogwarts Legacy # <RPG> (WB Games) {2023.02.10} (¥8.980) - 4.487 / 158.661 <80-100%> (-20%)
17./09. [NSW] Octopath Traveler II <RPG> (Square Enix) {2023.02.24} (¥7.091) - 3.568 / 84.094 <60-80%> (-24%)
18./11. [NSW] Ark: Survival Evolved <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) {2023.02.24} (¥3.800) - 3.422 / 30.869 <60-80%> (-9%)
19./14. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980) - 3.242 / 7.447.819 <80-100%> (+16%)
20./15. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure # <HOB> (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980) - 3.226 / 3.367.061 <80-100%> (+18%)
21./17. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980) - 2.824 / 1.102.147 <80-100%> (+16%)
22./25. [NSW] eBaseball Power Pros 2022 <SPT> (Konami) {2022.04.21} (¥7.500) - 2.751 / 260.708 <80-100%> (+48%)
23./20. [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! <TBL> (Konami) {2020.11.19} (¥6.300) - 2.656 / 2.859.401 <80-100%> (+26%)
24./21. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land <ACT> (Nintendo) {2022.03.25} (¥5.980) - 2.411 / 1.011.511 <80-100%> (+23%)
25./18. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 2.347 / 2.152.173 <80-100%> (+3%)
26./00. [PS5] R-Type Final 3 Evolved <STG> (Granzella) {2023.03.23} (¥5.800) - 2.223 / NEW <40-60%>
27./12. [PS5] Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.03} (¥7.800) - 2.207 / 44.467 <80-100%> (-41%)
28./06. [NSW] Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon <ACT> (Nintendo) {2023.03.17} (¥5.980) - 1.969 / 8.443 <40-60%> (-70%)
29./28. [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival <ACT> (Bandai Namco Entertainment) {2022.09.22} (¥5.980) - 1.849 / 163.692 <80-100%> (+24%)
30./24. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 # <RCE> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2022.03.04} (¥7.900) - 1.737 / 300.682 <80-100%> (-8%)

Nautilus

Banned
Agree witj almost all of your post, apart from the bits below:

Making a JRPG could work and be a good idea, but I think having FFXVI and FFVIIR2 launch exclusively on PS5 is probably going to be more effective than a The Legend of Dragoon remake or any new IP Sony could make. We know Sony is diversifying into more GAAS games and those can also be popular in Japan (Apex Legends, Genshin Impact etc.) JRPGs is not a genre that PS4/5 are lacking in and several are still not coming to Switch. Though of course I do think the number of JRPGs skipping Switch or Switch 2 will continue to decrease over time.

I wouldn’t say any of that is Japan specific though. Switch's hybrid nature is popular everywhere, and PS5 keeping the same design as the PS2 is clearly not hurting it anywhere else. As you say, PS5's issue in Japan is software and not its hardware design.
Oh sure, GAAS could work too. JRPG was just one example(One of which I wished that Sony would do. I love JRPGs and with the talent Sony has with some of the studios and the money they invest in, they could make something really interest, but alas)

Nautilus

Banned
Top 30 is our

01./00. [PS5] Resident Evil 4 # <ADV> (Capcom) {2023.03.24} (¥7.990) - 89.662 / NEW <80-100%>
02./00. [PS4] Resident Evil 4 # <ADV> (Capcom) {2023.03.24} (¥7.990) - 85.371 / NEW <80-100%>
03./00. [NSW] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 31.140 / NEW <60-80%>
04./01. [NSW] Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe <ACT> (Nintendo) {2023.02.24} (¥5.980) - 27.198 / 336.143 <80-100%> (+8%)
05./00. [PS4] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 17.240 / NEW <60-80%>
06./02. [NSW] Pokemon Scarlet / Violet # <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2022.11.18} (¥5.980) - 15.044 / 4.959.637 <80-100%> (-2%)
07./00. [PS5] Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.23} (¥7.800) - 14.787 / NEW <60-80%>
08./03. [NSW] Splatoon 3 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2022.09.09} (¥5.980) - 12.146 / 3.958.873 <80-100%> (+0%)
09./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 10.781 / 5.214.116 <80-100%> (+17%)
10./05. [NSW] Minecraft # <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600) - 8.317 / 3.083.009 <80-100%> (+25%)
11./08. [NSW] Nintendo Switch Sports # <SPT> (Nintendo) {2022.04.29} (¥4.980) - 7.503 / 1.038.169 <80-100%> (+36%)
12./00. [NSW] Gal Guardians: Demon Purge # <ACT> (Inti Creates) {2023.03.23} (¥4.800) - 5.857 / NEW <60-80%>
13./00. [NSW] SD Shin Kamen Rider Rumble <ACT> (Bandai Namco Entertainment) {2023.03.23} (¥3.200) - 5.411 / NEW <40-60%>
14./10. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate # <FTG> (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200) - 5.114 / 5.150.490 <80-100%> (+19%)
15./13. [NSW] Mario Party Superstars <ETC> (Nintendo) {2021.10.29} (¥5.980) - 4.529 / 1.199.824 <80-100%> (+33%)
16./07. [PS5] Hogwarts Legacy # <RPG> (WB Games) {2023.02.10} (¥8.980) - 4.487 / 158.661 <80-100%> (-20%)
17./09. [NSW] Octopath Traveler II <RPG> (Square Enix) {2023.02.24} (¥7.091) - 3.568 / 84.094 <60-80%> (-24%)
18./11. [NSW] Ark: Survival Evolved <ADV> (Spike Chunsoft) {2023.02.24} (¥3.800) - 3.422 / 30.869 <60-80%> (-9%)
19./14. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons # <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980) - 3.242 / 7.447.819 <80-100%> (+16%)
20./15. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure # <HOB> (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980) - 3.226 / 3.367.061 <80-100%> (+18%)
21./17. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980) - 2.824 / 1.102.147 <80-100%> (+16%)
22./25. [NSW] eBaseball Power Pros 2022 <SPT> (Konami) {2022.04.21} (¥7.500) - 2.751 / 260.708 <80-100%> (+48%)
23./20. [NSW] Momotaro Dentetsu: Showa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! <TBL> (Konami) {2020.11.19} (¥6.300) - 2.656 / 2.859.401 <80-100%> (+26%)
24./21. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land <ACT> (Nintendo) {2022.03.25} (¥5.980) - 2.411 / 1.011.511 <80-100%> (+23%)
25./18. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 2.347 / 2.152.173 <80-100%> (+3%)
26./00. [PS5] R-Type Final 3 Evolved <STG> (Granzella) {2023.03.23} (¥5.800) - 2.223 / NEW <40-60%>
27./12. [PS5] Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty # <RPG> (Koei Tecmo) {2023.03.03} (¥7.800) - 2.207 / 44.467 <80-100%> (-41%)
28./06. [NSW] Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon <ACT> (Nintendo) {2023.03.17} (¥5.980) - 1.969 / 8.443 <40-60%> (-70%)
29./28. [NSW] Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival <ACT> (Bandai Namco Entertainment) {2022.09.22} (¥5.980) - 1.849 / 163.692 <80-100%> (+24%)
30./24. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 # <RCE> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2022.03.04} (¥7.900) - 1.737 / 300.682 <80-100%> (-8%)
It lives!!! Octopath Traveler 2 lives again! And more and more, its decline is slowing down. Would be nice if it eventually started to sell more, but that won't happen.

Top Bottom