• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Legends 2 OT - Return of the Blue Bomber

Except you cannot change difficultly until AFTER you beat the game (just like Mega Man Legends 1). Now you see where the utility is? My whole point is that it's there for people to who want to increase the difficulty if they choose to. Especially if you're already familiar with some of the gameplay elements. You're pushing for an explanation where it's not really necessary. In fact, Legends 1 had given the player different licenses to access some of the sub-gates. The only difference here

Are you really serious? You clearly have no clue how Elysium is built if you're just assuming "why not just park in the residential area?" The residential area (aka the area with the Islands) is implied to be within Elysium. It's nowhere near the outside of Elysium, so it makes zero logical sense to say "oh just park near the Island spot." This is an ignorant argument to make.

Also how did the Master cutscenes imply that? Explain.

I'm backpedalling? Your argument is borderline trolling. I've asked you so many times to provide evidence where the major story cutscenes are locked behind requirements, and you continually ignore it and try to flip the script on me. I'm not backpedalling, I'm exposing how you consistently make stuff up to justify your argument, which is not only asinine but a horrible way to troll.

When have I said the opposite for Glyde? If you're just going to misconstrue my words, then I'm not going to keep arguing further. It's clear you haven't read or comprehended what I've been trying to say.

Between making things up, ignoring when I find flaws in your made-up argument, and misconstruing my words, honestly, you're terrible to debate with.

1. You did nothing but again prove it's pointless, just in the opposite direction.

2. Except that air ship you can see in the air flying around when you look up from one of the Islands that I gues syou never saw and is the only reason you possibly could say this.

3. You first said there wasn't any, then you said there was but they were not major, now you are backpedaling to NONE again? Do you read your own posts? That's backpedaling, don't get mad it's a fact, you changed factually from NONE, to YES to NONE again, which is it?

4. YOu did say the opposite for Glyde, you made an excuse for glyde by using the story of Tron to make an excuse for his appearance yet hand wave it for Bloboa and Clay more, that's a contradiction, you even admit him escaping jail wasn't explained. You are all over the place. You keep changing your mind.

1. You did nothing but again prove it's pointless, just in the opposite direction.

And you have done nothing to suggest how it's pointless. Literally every argument of yours has been countering my points with "It's pointless because I said so!" If you're going to keep doing that, then there's no point in having a discussion with you.

2. Except that air ship you can see in the air flying around when you look up from one of the Islands that I gues syou never saw and is the only reason you possibly could say this.

019.jpg

Did you play the game? You're starting to make shit up again. I even checked all the islands inside the residential area and I don't see this "airship", which makes sense considering it's been deserted for years after Trigger and Sera had their climactic battle after the Master's death.

3. You first said there wasn't any, then you said there was but they were not major, now you are backpedaling to NONE again? Do you read your own posts? That's backpedaling, don't get mad it's a fact, you changed factually from NONE, to YES to NONE again, which is it?

When I said major story cutscenes, I'm talking about scenes that are huge in propelling the story forward. But because you don't seem to understand, I'll be clear: THERE ARE NO SCENES, (WHETHER MAJOR OR MINOR), THAT ARE LOCKED BEHIND THESE SO-CALLED RIDICULOUS REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU SEEM TO THINK.

And because you're obviously trolling, go ahead and tell me which scenes are locked behind requirements. It's been two posts and you're still not answering my question. Just liek you haven't answered how the ending is a plothole.

I'm starting to wonder if you played the game or just read the synopsis on GameFaqs and just commented because you have nothing better to do.

4. YOu did say the opposite for Glyde, you made an excuse for glyde by using the story of Tron to make an excuse for his appearance yet hand wave it for Bloboa and Clay more, that's a contradiction, you even admit him escaping jail wasn't explained. You are all over the place. You keep changing your mind.

All I did is show that yes, they didn't do a good job showing how Glyde got out, but for the most part, that doesn't really have any impact on the Pirates' motivations, which was your biggest original problem. You wrongly accuse me of backpedalling, when you are worse at that just to get to a point where you can call something at flaw, without using critical thinking.

RK128

I feel this has run its course and will be requesting a moderator to close it. I am happy many enjoyed the game again or for the first time. Have a great day everyone!

Manu

I feel this has run its course and will be requesting a moderator to close it. I am happy many enjoyed the game again or for the first time. Have a great day everyone!

Dude, as someone who loves the game and what you did in the thread: don't be a baby.

You did the same thing with your MMX4 thread and even said you'd stop making your retrospective threads. They're great. Don't let assholes ruin it for everyone.

RK128

Dude, as someone who loves the game and what you did in the thread: don't be a baby.

Don't want the harsh discussion to overtake one of my threads. Will accept being called a baby and what not but I stand by my actions.

You did the same thing with your MMX4 thread and even said you'd stop making your retrospective threads. They're great. Don't let assholes ruin it for everyone.

This is different though; people are activity cursing and being mean with one another here and I don't like it. Its one thing if people are telling me shit, but will not have that happen in my threads to other people. Will make OT's in the future, but don't like people arguing like this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Awww yiss

Come to papa

Top Bottom