• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men down! Goodbye GAF

Steven Yeun Hello GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

Puscifer

Idk GIF by VidCon

Edit: OverHeat OverHeat I was just kidding!!

But seriously, I get it. We all grow out of things and that's absolutely okay. I ride my bike and stuff more than gaming, it's why I don't really care about what is and isn't exclusive and stuff anymore because it really doesn't matter in the long run.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Lame. I always liked your posts.

I get warnings and posts deleted all the time. It happens.

How are you gonna quit something all of a sudden after 18 years?

I’ve been a lurker since 2006 as well. Took over 4 years to get my account approved. I used to get dreams about getting my account approved. I’m not going anywhere until I’m dragged out kicking and screaming.

nani17

are in a big trouble
GAF you have been a great place for more then 18 years for me. I decided it’s time for me to move on. Love u guys♥️ your the best community!
I hope its just gaf your leaving. Take time off or something

Last edited:

Kuranghi

If its affecting your health and you've made a measured, careful decision then ofc, but if its a reaction to very recent events I say just take a temp break, like a month or two.

Whatever you do, I wish you a happy life and don't forget to laugh as often as you can. 

Lame. I always liked your posts.

I get warnings and posts deleted all the time. It happens.

How are you gonna quit something all of a sudden after 18 years?

I’ve been a lurker since 2006 as well. Took over 4 years to get my account approved. I used to get dreams about getting my account approved. I’m not going anywhere until I’m dragged out kicking and screaming.
You must be a very shady character.

Sushi_Combo

If its affecting your health and you've made a measured, careful decision then ofc, but if its a reaction to very recent events I say just take a temp break, like a month or two.

Whatever you do, I wish you a happy life and don't forget to laugh as often as you can. 
We thrive in misery over here!

avin

What does one have to do to get a warning or - heaven forbid - a ban around here? I feel so damned lame.

avin

Top Bottom