• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men down! Goodbye GAF

Pedro Motta

Star Wars Salute GIF

Welcome back!

Buggy Loop

Both guys were permabanned and then unbanned. Then perma banned again because they were too stubborn to change.

Why change

Some peoples are just entertaining. When you get the gist of their persona, it's just fun. Why is it always so serious anyway, what is the harm in some funny poking / warring. It's a freaking gaming forum, not an election platform.

Neogaf had those posters throughout history. Drinky Crow, MrAngryFace and a bunch of others. Fuck I feel old.

Last edited:

gtabro

Does that mean this person will impose a rule on himself (I suppose) to not ever write nor open this forum? If yes, why not just visit it from time to time? Did GAF hurt him? Traumatize him?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
You're the aggressive one here 🤷‍♂️

Like you suggested, to keep his sanity, better to ignore you.
You tagged me and said to ignore me. You called me in here.

All I know you for here is doing exactly this.
So show you are a better person now instead of starting new fights.
I don’t have to like you because you were always a prick to me. You have a chance not to be.
Welcome.

Buggy Loop

Rqgjlok.png

I'm pointing OverHeat OverHeat to the kind of peoples who backstab you when you're gone. Or you forgot your post?

I don’t have to like you because you were always a prick to me. You have a chance not to be.
Welcome.

Are you not a prick in that post above? Yea, yea you are. You have a chance not to be.
Welcome.

Kacho

Perma ban aborted!

giphy.gif

Welcome back!

As you can see from rofif rofif 's post, you can already add him to ignore list to keep your sanity.

Interesting you didn’t get permed.
Already starting on the right foot I see

You're the aggressive one here 🤷‍♂️

Like you suggested, to keep his sanity, better to ignore you.

Welcome.

Rqgjlok.png

I'm pointing OverHeat OverHeat to the kind of peoples who backstab you when you're gone. Or you forgot your post?

Are you not a prick in that post above? Yea, yea you are. You have a chance not to be.
Welcome.

Damn!!! rofif rofif thats harsh men.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Top Bottom