• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance |OT| A Blade Forged In Platinum [LAW OF THE WILD]

lantus

It'll probably be released later, but if you want it free/day-one in the US you have to pre-order at Gamestop. In EU, you don't have to deal with this bullshit.

I really hate going to Gamestop, everything about that store just makes me sick. I'll probably just get it later on just because I hate going there that much.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Do I want to be pulling spines even if I don't need the health
is a long combo better than, parry->both attack moves->spine

I need some super technical combo videos.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
"A Blade Forged In Platinum"

You chose... wisely :p

Korigama

It's been a while since I've anticipated a game as much as this one. Hoping I won't have to wait too long before I can pick it up.

deim0s

Oh it's up! w00!

bjlyvE8.png
Always makes me smile. #makeitright indeed.

Seik

Banned
God-tier OT! Nice work man! :D

Can't wait for the game, this is one of the few that I'm buying day 1 this year.

Anyone buying the NA Collector's Edition? Seems way over priced but I want the steelbook =/

I am! I want it more for the soundtrack, though.

God-tier OT! Nice work man! :D

Can't wait for the game, this is one of the few that I'm buying day 1 this year.

Great OT.

Oh it's up! w00!

Always makes me smile. #makeitright indeed.

Thanks, guys!

should be a great game but I'm still not accepting it as canon till Kojima says so himself.

He has. I chose that quote because it stated what needed to be said in the least roundabout way.

What are all the retail exclusive DLCs?

Wish OP posted them :/

Ask and you shall receive. Check the FAQ ;)

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone buying the NA Collector's Edition? Seems way over priced but I want the steelbook =/

I was going to

but nah. No matter how I rationalize it I can't justify 90 dollars for a plasma lamp at this moment in time

Just gonna stick with game and guide for now

Top Bottom