• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising Teaser - 'Make It Right'

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Also, April 30th is a reference to Metal Gear Solid 2. If you have to ask in what way, just get out.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Excerpt from the Youtube comments;

REvengence is the one the other company is working on, Rissing is the story between mgs2 and gam3 :| hopefully

The MGS fanbase is the worst one out there when it comes to actually knowing what goes on in these games.

Haha

rSk0E.jpg

Raonak

Banned
Nobody remembers the MGS4 opening?

I loved that opening segment. totally random, totally kojima (especially in that survival kitchen show, since you actually do see kojima) and the david hayter interview was lols.

best part. the channel numbers. are the LOST numbers. I lost my shit when i realised that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

REvengence is the one the other company is working on, Rissing is the story between mgs2 and gam3 :| hopefully

The MGS fanbase is the worst one out there when it comes to actually knowing what goes on in these games.
Can you blame them?

Mikey Jr.

I still to this day can not believe "Revengeance" is a real word.

The first time I heard it, I thought it was another bullshit Kojima-word like "transfarring" (where does he come up with this shit, lol)

But nope, a real word.

NIN90

I still to this day can not believe "Revengeance" is a real word.

The first time I heard it, I thought it was another bullshit Kojima-word like "transfarring" (where does he come up with this shit, lol)

But nope, a real word.

"Revengeance?!" "Yes Snake, Revengeance!"

NIN90

So it's actually a remake of Twin Snakes?!

ampere

It looks like an attempt at viral marketing except released under the name Metal Gear Solid on Konami's Youtube channel.

I think something is wrong with Konami.

Make it right.

How about just stop making the game.

I really don't understand why many MGS fans are against this game. It's a spin-off. You had a crazy card game spin-off before and your precious series wasn't effected. You will still get your Kojima MGS game where he further craps on the series.

I really don't understand why many MGS fans are against this game. It's a spin-off. You had a crazy card game spin-off before and your precious series wasn't effected. You will still get your Kojima MGS game where he further craps on the series.

I'm sort of against it because I was interested in the proposed "Hunter Stealth" concept from the first announcement, and that it was going to take place between 2 & 4.

Now, with it being set after the shitfuck that was MGS4... I really don't give a damn what they do with it: if it's fun to play, they have my money.

Irish

I'm sort of against it because I was interested in the proposed "Hunter Stealth" concept from the first announcement.

Yup, my feelings are the same. Went from something that seemed completely compelling and different from the other MGS games without changing the general tone so much, gameplay-wise, too something far more generic and a lot less palatable in my eyes.

Top Bottom