• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Details - US Version

NolbertoS

Since the Bonus Disc is limited, Any EB/GS WA state employees know when the bonus disk will be in the system. W ondering if the bonus disk itself has a separate SKU, since I can probably check EB/GS stock if that's the case of the Bonus Disk.

Nightz

distantmantra said:
Preordered the LE version at a Gamestop today. I'll just decline the preorder I placed at Gamecrazy when the game comes in. I got the Saga disc from GC, so if Gamestop comes through, I'll just give away the second disc to someone.
I'm doing the same. The GC is too far from my house, whereas the Gamestop is literally a mile away. I just wanted to secure my Saga disc.

KTallguy said:
Yes, anyone in NorCal who's gotten the disk or details about the code, please let me know :)
The other related thread about Saga 2 showing up in Gamestop (actually it's Gamecrazy but the thread title says GS) has a post by Wario64 confirming that he acquired a copy of Saga 2 (with beta code inside). He's in NorCal I think.

SERGE

Ohhh crap...
I am sureeeee it is Bullshit.I am sure it is rumor garbage..
I heard that the character from assassins Creed is going to be playable in the new Metal Gear????
I was told this from what i would call stupid sources..anyone else hear anything like this?

Switched my pre-order. So fucking glad Konami got their Canadian shit together this time. The Yorkdale EB still hasn't gotten the Saga disc, though.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So i ordered the LE online at ebgames.com couple of days ago. I got to check on my order today, and see NBA Live 2000 - Ps3 as my fucking order, for 101$. What the fuck.

jvalioli

SERGE said:
Ohhh crap...
I heard that the character from assassins Creed is going to be playable in the new Metal Gear????
I was told this from what i would call stupid sources..anyone else hear anything like this?
True. Where have you been?

MrDaravon

~Kinggi~ said:
So i ordered the LE online at ebgames.com couple of days ago. I got to check on my order today, and see NBA Live 2000 - Ps3 as my fucking order, for 101$. What the fuck.

Mine shows the same. Obviously some sort of error (probably related to the site upgrade) given the date and price is correct. I'll shoot an email over there though.

~Kinggi~

Banned
SailorDaravon said:
Mine shows the same. Obviously some sort of error (probably related to the site upgrade) given the date and price is correct. I'll shoot an email over there though.
let me know what happens. Thanks.

MrDaravon

Got an email back about online orders showing as NBA Live 2000.

~Kinggi~ said:
let me know what happens. Thanks.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and are aware of
the issue. With the brand new website we are still working out the bugs
and hope to have everything up and running back to normal within the
next few days. You can disregard the name of the product as it is indeed
MGS4 that you have pre-ordered.

In regards to the disc, we hope to have these shipping out within the
next few days. More information will be available and posted on our
website soon.

Best Regards,
Valerie
Customer Service Agent

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
SO I went today to reserve the game and they told me they should be getting them tomorrow.

One peculiar thing I noticed was the employee asked me what system I wanted it for. Assuming she was just the typical Gamestop employee, I said PS3. Now I just got home and noticed it says on my receipt that I have Grand Theft Auto 4 reserved.

Sigh. Now I have to fucking go back.

NeoUltima

Ermac said:
SO I went today to reserve the game and they told me they should be getting them tomorrow.

One peculiar thing I noticed was the employee asked me what system I wanted it for. Assuming she was just the typical Gamestop employee, I said PS3. Now I just got home and noticed it says on my receipt that I have Grand Theft Auto 4 reserved.

:lol :lol :lol
I'm sorry :(

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
SERGE said:
Ohhh crap...

Holy Moly, you were right!

Nightz

Ermac said:

:lol I feel for you man. But that story made my day.

traveler

Not Wario
SERGE said:
Ohhh crap...

Who are these "stupid sources" of yours and what else do they know?

SERGE said:
Ohhh crap...

Oh wow... you weren't lying :p

EGM92

chimster said:
any updates in Toronto? My EB says they will call me but I'm not entirely sure if they know what I'm talking about.

I just talked to my friend who is a manager at my local EB. I went in to pre-order MGS4 LE. I asked him if he had the Saga DVD in he said that they'll be getting it in sometime this month but not sure when but he did recieve an email this morning saying that they will be coming in. I put down 20$ for the LE ($79.99CAD) and he said that I could keep checking in to see if we have the DVD or not or just get it once MGS4 comes out altogether.

Anyone know the exact details concerning the artbook? Does it come standard with the LE or not?

God, I'm so retarded for pre-ordering it, I don't even plan to buy a PS3 this year.

AmMortal

Banned
hmm.. Seeing as a lot of us European members are gonna import the special edition, there has been one thing on my mind.

The LE will include a special Blu-Ray (making of etc. etc.)

Will this be region locked?

jvalioli

The-Switcher said:
Anyone know the exact details concerning the artbook? Does it come standard with the LE or not?

God, I'm so retarded for pre-ordering it, I don't even plan to buy a PS3 this year.
Gamestop pre-order bonus with the LE. If they don't have enough, it is possible that you might get screwed.

EGM92

Magnus said:
Looks like the Saga 2 DVDs are coming in tomorrow to EBs in Toronto. (says my manager)

I'm in Brampton, I hope we get ours here. How much was the LE showing up for you guys? I went to one EB they say it was 99.99$ but I said screw it and I pre-ordered closer to home and they said 79.99

jvalioli

I don't work there so I don't know if they're getting a lot or if they're hardly getting any. I'm sure when the information is available, Kagari or another employee will give us the scoop.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
jvalioli said:
I don't work there so I don't know if they're getting a lot or if they're hardly getting any. I'm sure when the information is available, Kagari or another employee will give us the scoop.

Generally, they send us enough to accommodate preorders.

Got my two copies of the bonus disk today plus a Dual Shock 3.
I can not believe how good the DS3 feels, it seriously feels so much better ( and I liked the normal PS3 controller )

Top Bottom