• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

SolidSnake305

Neo Member
CX17oq2.jpg

Oh baby. Can't wait for that Japan CE to arrive at my door.

ZSd1s6A.gif

I have 2 of each coming in.

redhood56

Banned
Probably not going to get it early :(. Might just buy it digitally then and leave my ps4 in rest mode. Unless some magical knows a location on Long Island please pm me. ;) Also Kojima may look at the at the OT? Hi mom!

O.N.U.S.

Neo Member
Man it seems like every one in a major city is getting the game. Plus alot of over seas dudes are eating. Is there not a red button Konami can just push to release the (fox) hounds.

It's a miracle I've managed to avoid spoilers for this long.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
tbh it ruined the fun that some ppl got it early

pretty much. instead of everyone coming to gush about how cool the intro is at the same time, we'll have people who already know everything about the plot and how everything ties together

pretty much. instead of everyone coming to gush about how cool the intro is at the same time, we'll have people who already know everything about the plot and how everything ties together

Pretty much why I'll be keeping away from the OT. Sorry Dawg. Will still check what you did with it though.

I am pretty sure most of us will have plenty to discuss. Street dates are getting broken with every game, nothing new here. Publishers are too careless about it. Hell, I reportes a few online shops to sony that wan 70€ for a copy to ship it 3 days earlier. Fuck those guys.

Shy

Wee update. I gave back the PS4 copy and got a refund.

I just hope when i play the PC version i find D.D. as fast as i did one the PS4. (the first time i droped in for free-roam he was right there in front of me)
I won't judge Shy.
But I kinda do :D
Lol
Won't you play on PC anyway or why did you buy the PS4 version after all?
You misunderstand. I wasn't going to be playing the PS4 copy in favour for the PC version, when it released on Tuesday.
I first played MGS1 on Christmas morning 1999 when I was 7.
God i feel old. :(
CX17oq2.jpg

Oh baby. Can't wait for that Japan CE to arrive at my door.
Yep, so glad i got the Japanese premium version.
D2JKOiM.gif

Finished work at 17.00 only to come home to my copy yay, thanks to shop to. Shame I couldn't play it tonight as I promised to take my missus out to dinner seeing as my daughter is staying with the in-laws tonight.

Damn real life, gonna have to hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so they can both go out for a couple of hours to leave me to enjoy the intro in feckin' peace.

"I've been waiting for this!"

Just got done talking with amazon chat they forgot to ship the game yet wtf :O :( cryyyy lol.

But atleast they changed the 2 day shipping method to 1 day shipping for free ! :D :) (Smiles)

Dawg

Gonna post the OT a little earlier as I need to wake up early on monday. Will be posted at 00:00 GMT+2 August 31.

Which is in around 22 hours.

Kindekuma

Banned
I want to see what their OT5 would look like. and choose the best looking one!
I do not know none of their OT making skills so I refrain from voting!

SOILDUS CAT so sneaky soo purrclever

Well, we can't all be making the whole OT, I can put up like a test banner or something, not reflective of the final quality.

oPguzgg.png

pahamrick

nah. global unlock at midnight EST/9PM PST/5AM BST/6AM CET/etc according to this tweet

if it doesn't, it'll likely get shortly rectified when a baying twitter mob goes for the konami social media manager's throat

I've still got a VPN ready in case the people from Aus and NZ get Konami to change their mind at the last minute. You never know!

...It won't happen though.

Spaghetti

I've still got a VPN ready in case the people from Aus and NZ get Konami to change their mind at the last minute. You never know!

...It won't happen though.
after the mess about the new zealand unlock time, i don't think they will go back on what they've already said. as nice as it would be to be able to play tomorrow afternoon.

Kindekuma

Banned
Soooo. 05:00 GMT September 1st. ?

Sorry i'm being completely dense, this is all very confusing for me.

It's OK, I'm really confused. This isn't something that should be put out via twitter. We need a press release not limited to 140 characters.

Top Bottom