• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Mod Update: You can finally give Quiet proper clothing.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Mod download here.

mgsvtpp_2015_10_02_15_27_15_683_by_aloooo81-d9bolmm.jpg

It makes her default outfit/cutscene outfit the XOF uniform you see her in at the beginning of the game.

Now those full zoom breast shots won't be quite as perverted!

JeffGrubb

I'm not into defining what "proper" clothing is for other people ... but yeah, OK. Cool. *downloads mod so he can maybe play this game in front of his wife*

CHC

The damage is done already. It's not the clothes themselves, it's their purpose and presentation.

Revven

You unlock that suit anyway after some point in the story.

But it doesn't work in cutscenes, she will still be wearing her default outfit in all cutscenes that feature her.

Unless this mod doesn't... make it work in cutscenes?

I don't think it's worth unlocking that outfit since
she leaves forever anyway and cannot replay the missions with her at that point.

To anyone saying "but you can unlock this outfit".

You can, but it doesn't feature in most cutscenes, and you also don't unlock until you're..a proper ways into the game. This just makes it an option from the get-go, which I don't have any issue with.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
costumes don't work in all cutscenes. she's still going to be in skimpy stuff when the cutscene calls for it

naw, i got it like halfway through the game.

That's why its not just the outfit. This mod replaces her cutscene model with the clothed version.

I don't get this obsession with her outfit lol, that is part of her character and you get used to it after a while. Now someone modding her into not leaving would be cool.

Hypron

Are people serious when they are saying the default costume is better?

Am I taking crazy pills?

When I fly into battle with her this way it feels like two soldiers going into battle. Not whatever the heck it felt like before.

That's why its not just the outfit. This mod replaces her cutscene model with the clothed version.

That's good to hear.

Vuze

Nice, I hope we'll see costum outfits sometime. I really loathe her default skimpy outfit, it ruined a lot of badass cutscenes imo, but this one looks sorta lame. Big Bosses camo outfits with scarf n stuff look really great on the other hand.

Neiteio

The same way
Code Talker
does?
Code Talker still has lungs. Quiet's lungs were destroyed when she was set on fire. She needs large amounts of body exposed so that the parasites (which are smaller than lungs) can collectively make up the difference.

Top Bottom