• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV The Phantom Pain - One Year Later

J.D

I did not like it. It effectively kill MGS in my opinion. I understand there might be people out there who like it, but I really didn't.

On the bright side, since they ended the series with a terrible entry, then I'm ready to let go the franchise as a whole, which is better than me being salty that I liked it and there was no more kojima MGS.

Everything this games does "good" according to the apologists is done WAAAY better by other games that came out around the same (ie open world).

i replayed The Truth last night. still amazing. i like replaying the hospital mission cos the new visual cuts such as starting with
the medic watching Snake go into the coma and Kaz asking "What about him?"

that same scene was used at the end of GZ. it is amazing to watch the trailer for TPP at the end of GZ once you've beaten the game. it is totally introducing Venom Snake lol. Kojima massively trolled so many people with this. he didn't troll everyone though, just the kind of obsessives who would hate how this messes up their personal canon.

i love it. MGSV is a huge success imo. it's a simultaneous HD remake of every prior MGS and a love letter to the series and the fans.

like most of Kojima's games, he is ahead of his time with this one.

leng jai

I still feel the only difference between the reception of 4's story vs V is that people were 7 years older when they played V.

4's story was pure dogshit too, almost to the point of self parody. So much so that at times I find myself actually thinking the fan theory that Kojima did it intentionally because he was tired of working on the series to actually hold weight.

I've been a fan of the series because of the gameplay since I played MGS1, so it was exactly what I was looking for out of an MGS game. Kojima's always been a mediocre at best writer and the MGS games have always been poorly written, so V having a mediocre plot was par for the course on that one. Just because the story was more sparse in V vs the other games doesn't mean the quality really changed that much.

MGS4 was never "good". It was goofy as shit but it was entertaining and had spectacular moments/cutscenes.

MGS5's story was basically nothing, and what was there was just boring.

Angel_DvA

I did not like it. It effectively kill MGS in my opinion. I understand there might be people out there who like it, but I really didn't.

On the bright side, since they ended the series with a terrible entry, then I'm ready to let go the franchise as a whole, which is better than me being salty that I liked it and there was no more kojima MGS.

Everything this games does "good" according to the apologists is done WAAAY better by other games that came out around the same (ie open world).

What games ?

Recently picked this game back up.

Man, the story and everything is insubtantial and unfinished but DAMN is that gameplay good. Some of the best stealth out there. So fun just replaying missions and getting the extra objectives.

I'd actually be down for a shitty Konami sequel if the gameplay was intact. It's that good.

Ric Flair

Banned
It's a huge shame about the story elements of the game. This is the first Metal Gear game that really nailed the stealth action element in all regards, but that story... Just so disappointing, it's like they took the criticisms of the past game too much to heart and cut all the story guts out of it.

As someone who played the series only for the story it was the worst entry of the series by far.

100%

I've played it maybe 5 hours...and now I have to finish some optional missions to get enough research to get a heavy weapon suggested for a mission. Sigh...

I've got limited time, I want to see the cool shit, and not have to DO the mundane stuff to see it.

What exactly would you qualify as a Metal Gear game? I don't understand how anyone couldn't see it as one.

From top to bottom, It's got KojiPro's finger prints all over it. Like other MGS games, it has a very unique identity that most AAA games do not have.

A stealth game with amazing gameplay that also oozes personality and has a compelling world and narrative. Solid controls alone aren't enough.

Probably my biggest disappointment so far in the this generation. I adored MGS1-4.

In a world with No Man's Sky, this still holds true.

I still feel the only difference between the reception of 4's story vs V is that people were 7 years older when they played V.

4's story was pure dogshit too, almost to the point of self parody. So much so that at times I find myself actually thinking the fan theory that Kojima did it intentionally because he was tired of working on the series to actually hold weight.

I've been a fan of the series because of the gameplay since I played MGS1, so it was exactly what I was looking for out of an MGS game. Kojima's always been a mediocre at best writer and the MGS games have always been poorly written, so V having a mediocre plot was par for the course on that one. Just because the story was more sparse in V vs the other games doesn't mean the quality really changed that much.

There's a huge difference in the reception to the stories of MGS4 and MGS5.

Both had batshit crazy stuff, but that wasn't most people's problem with the story in MGS5; the problem is that the story is damn near barebones, and what little there is is presented terribly.

Barely any cutscenes, no Codec conversations, Naked Snake may as well be a silent protagonist, none of the characters are particularly likeable or interesting, etc. Shoving in shitloads of audiotapes in lieu of all that isn't an acceptable substitute. Even Peace Walker had a more elaborate story, with plenty of cutscenes, albeit in the graphic novel style (which I didn't mind at all). Plus the characters in Peace Walker were far more interesting than the ones in MGS5, even the ones that appeared in both.

In fact, I'd say if you take every character in MGS5 who has appeared in a previous Metal Gear game, then MGS5 is their least interesting portrayal. I'll spoiler some of these.

Snake: I shouldn't even have to explain this. He barely says anything. His character was completely destroyed.
Yes, I know the twist at the end, but that's as valid a reason as "She breathes through her skin". Having an interesting protagonist is more important than a twist in the final 30 minutes of the game.

Miller: I liked his more playful/cheeky side in Peace Walker. He's way too mopey in MGS5.

Ocelot: No idea what the fuck was going on here. He looks and acts like a different person, which is especially egrigious considering we've seen younger and older versions of him, which were consistent with each other.

Huey: Went from basically being Otacon to a completely irredeemable cunt, with no real explanation. His motives were never made clear.

Psycho Mantis: Says literally nothing the whole game. There for nostalgia.

Volgin: See above.

Liquid: Did he talk? I don't even remember. Again, no good reason for him to appear, especially since the only interesting thing he does is completely dropped/irrelevant due to the real ending being cut.

MGS4's story was ridiculously over the top, but it was still interesting, and some of the characters were likeable. I'd have killed for that in MGS5. The gameplay was amazing, but gameplay is a bonus in the MGS series; it's not the main draw.

Angel_DvA

I don't understand why people think MGSV only strength is the gameplay when it's false, staging, execution, OST, designs, visual, writing, poetry, scenography etc...

You can hate all you want on the story but the execution of the game itself is almost perfect, If we could give an oscar to the game with the best execution of all time, it would be MGSV: The Phanthom Pain.

Just take a look at this scene ( everything is so fluid thanks to the Sequence Shot, I know it easier to make in video games than in a movie but I'm sure Alfred Hitchcock would be please:)

Long version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTe7OrJgnE

Short one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59WGfJF3TY

I don't understand why people think MGSV only strength is the gameplay when it's false, staging, execution, OST, designs, visual, writing, poetry etc...

You can hate all you want on the story but the execution of the game itself is almost perfect, If we could give an oscar to the game with the best execution of all time, it would be MGSV: The Phanthom Pain.

Just take a look at this scene ( everything is so fluid thanks to the Sequence Shot, I know it easier to make in video games than in a movie but I'm sure Alfred Hitchcock would be please:

Long version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTe7OrJgnE

Short one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59WGfJF3TY

That scene is hyped. Kojima has a great eye for visuals and camera work. Always has.

My problem with MGSV is that I was waiting for it to get good. It has its moments but it seems so unfocused. During that middle chapter I was like "okay it's going to get good soon", then hours and hours went by and it just meandered. There's no momentum, and if there was it was really infrequent.

It's missing great characters, bosses too.

Playing MGS1-3 (and 4 too but I have my probs with it) I was never waiting for it to get good. The cutscenes, gameplay, dialogue are crafted in a way that you feel momentum and progression. It's compelling and the gameplay can be varied with characters, bosses, and a real good narrative focus. (That Snake Eater title intro is incredible btw)

MGSV makes me appreciate how well crafted the first three are. Those are better executed. The hospital scene in MGSV is hyped, thought it would be as good as that throughout. MGSV has glimmers of MGS greatness but it never truly delivers it. I love the game but I'm more disappointed. And it hurts lol

(If MGSV told a story as good as Peace Walker I think it would have been better received with a lot of people. PW had a better focus)

A stealth game with amazing gameplay that also oozes personality and has a compelling world and narrative. Solid controls alone aren't enough.

Again, I'm still not sure how you would mistake MGSV as anything but a Metal Gear game. It has all those things. There is nothing like MGSV out there on the market currently. The game has a different approach to storytelling and structure compared to past games, but it still feels like Metal Gear. Right down to the flaws of overly wrought dialogue, awkward pacing, and creepy sexualized women.

ViciousDS

Banned
I hate invasions and shit

But can I play it offline without missing too much? I don't care about invasions and FoBs really

I'm quite fond of the soundtrack... it's understated and it blends into the background as just atmosphere often, and though it is not anywhere as epic or memorable as past Metal Gear games. But listening to the full score (not just the OST but a full list of every ambient score) really made me appreciate it more, especially as a haunting infiltration score.

It reminds me a lot of the film Sicario, which may be fitting considering both composers are Scandinavian and could share other style similarities. Haunting sections such as this one or this section (both credits), or a lot of the echo, bass, and industrial sounds of enemy combat or the Skulls Parasite boss fights are some of my favorite sounds of Metal Gear series. I mean, it's hard to compare to the single focused epicness of the Snake Eater theme and similarly brilliant Snake Eater song or its absolute GOAT audio visual experience that is its final hour, but I think Phantom Pain has the strongest ambient (and certainly haunting, ominous) night infiltration scores.

It's hard to compare a small haunting melody such as that amidst a large thematic blurred score to a lot of the strong single songs and tracks that would be more obvious examples on this topic, especially amidst its own stand out tracks or songs by other artists, but the ambient score in Phantom Pain is strong in its own right. It reminds me somewhat of the Sicario soundtrack, which interestingly enough, both are composed by Nordic artists, MGS V's Fosell being Swedish and Johannsson, Icelandic, of Sicario.

Its terror tracks with Skull Face or Man on Fire remind me a bit of the score from the film Sicario -- both with that sort of ominous reverberating haunt. Even the sort of private military corporation management tracks such as this one (Mogren Outro) and also this one (FOB Menu) remind me a lot of Mass Effect's Normandy and Noveria.

Both sort of hauntingly melodic, ominously ambient with industrial echoes, and rare moments that are coldly inspiring -- to attempt to summarize my impression of it while exhausting my thesaurus. The other Metal Gears all have great infiltration tracks, too: the original MGS is subtle and even a little cold, brisk; MGS2 is kinda smooth, paced faster and fits the story well; Snake Eater's is even a bit jazzy, Bond-like, and fits that 60s spy thriller/wilderness setting. But I also appreciate the darker or more industrial tones of Phantom Pain's. It's fitting of a theme of Big Boss but also for my ears the strongest (not strongest as in best, strongest as in forceful and heavy), or at least most tense and fearful, infiltration score of Metal Gear.

GametimeUK

I know it departed from the traditional mgs style of game and that may anger people. I am a huge mgs fan and this was a refreshing change for me and was much better than 4. 4 disappointed me so much, but 5 was just so great.

Gone with the long and boring cutscenes. The crappy stories from mgs games are tossed out the window. I can digest tapes whilst playing the game instead of endlessly staying at codec screens. The gameplay is so much better now.

The only issue I have is that the cast of characters and overall style and charisma is lacking compared to other titles. This game is one of my best this gen. MGS5 I love you.

Zemm

My overriding memory is of the horrendous hour long intro which you are forced to do twice in the game, because once wasn't bad enough.

Angel_DvA

I'm quite fond of the soundtrack... it's understated and it blends into the background as just atmosphere often, and though it is not anywhere as epic or memorable as past Metal Gear games. But listening to the full score (not just the OST but a full list of every ambient score) really made me appreciate it more, especially as a haunting infiltration score. [...] But I also appreciate the darker or more industrial tones of Phantom Pain's. It's fitting of a theme of Big Boss but also for my ears the strongest (not strongest as in best, strongest as in forceful and heavy), or at least most tense and fearful, infiltration score of Metal Gear.

Yup, the OST is wonderful, Venom theme being the best of it, a masterpiece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYXaCqiquk

I love this remix MGS theme done by a fan too, simply amazing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk

iLLmAtlc

I used to think this was disappointing but after some reflection I don't think that'd be fair. I played the game for almost 200 hours. If the game was disappointing I think that says a lot more about me than it does the game.

It was an amazing game but obviously the direction with the story left a lot to be desired. I started a "concise" runthrough trying to experience the story without all those filler main story missions (eliminate commander, find the doc, etc etc). By the time you leave Afghanistan the major things you have done are acquired a rocket launcher, recruited Quiet and Emerich without any of the plot developed.

Again, I'm still not sure how you would mistake MGSV as anything but a Metal Gear game. It has all those things. There is nothing like MGSV out there on the market currently. The game has a different approach to storytelling and structure compared to past games, but it still feels like Metal Gear. Right down to the flaws of overly wrought dialogue, awkward pacing, and creepy sexualized women.

The game's story is barely there. It's a night and day difference compared to the previous games. The previous games also don't throw you in a bland open sandbox with nothing to do. MGS built up a very clear identity with the 1st 4 games. If you enjoy V, that's absolutely fine of course. But I don't see how anyone could say it's similar, or in the same vein as the first four games.

The game's story is barely there. It's a night and day difference compared to the previous games.

MGSV the movie all cutscenes - 5 1/2 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeV992m7L84

MGS the movie all cutscenes - 4 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeYbHWQrM9A

MGS2 the movie all cutscenes - 5 1/2 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8oA2IdKc8

MGS3 the movie all cutscenes - 5 hours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNeYLl7zp5M

MGSV is comparable to the fan-favorite MGS series entries in amount of cutscenes.

leng jai

Angel_DvA

About the Jeep scene, I know this scene is controversial but I love it, Kojima wanted to show everything in a single sequence, to do so, he had to show you the entirety of the jeep trip within the open world of the game, he could have cheated by making the jeep faster than it regular physics or by simulating the open world by replacing it whith a smaller alternative map but he stayed perfectionist to the end, the time that flows during the trip between this two places is exactly the time it would have take to you if you were to drive the jeep yourself in the Afghan map,.

Kojima must be completely aware that his script and his ideas found themselves confront to his letter of intent, its execution and the open world at this precise moment but he did it anyway and that's where we can see that he is the only video game director that fully own up to the notion of open world, in GTA, we have had for a long time scripted car scenes with dialogues that are preceded and succeeded by cutscenes but there is no letter of intent, no will to do anything ambitious in the execution, there is nothing, despite the open world being able to go much farther, Kojima will do sequence shots without ever budging.

So yes, it doesn't works here, So what ? it's admirable to fail with so much panache, who would have done that ? I'm glad he stay faithful to his execution even when it doesn't work.

The game's story is barely there. It's a night and day difference compared to the previous games. The previous games also don't throw you in a bland open sandbox with nothing to do. MGS built up a very clear identity with the 1st 4 games. If you enjoy V, that's absolutely fine of course. But I don't see how anyone could say it's similar, or in the same vein as the first four games.

The game's main story beats are stretched pretty thin over 40-60 hours. The story is not paced well, but the story is definitely there. It simply isn't in your face all the time like previous games. I enjoyed the twists and the effect it has on the series. It honestly made me finally appreciate all these games as an actual Saga. I don't think it's the best MGS story at all. However, even with its faults, I would easily put it above MGS4 and probably MGS1.

I have never understood the complaints about the open world. It's the one argument about the game that I will actually never agree with or understand. MGSV's sandbox serves as an excellent platform for multiple approaches to an objective. The amount of freedom offered is unparalleled. It isn't filled with unnecessary fluff and time wasting stuff like other open world games, and that's just fine. Side ops are garbage and fit into that pointless fluff tier, I won't defend that stuff. However, The main missions with that sandbox feature some of the best game design of this generation

I didn't say it was similar to previous games. That's obviously not the case. The first 4 were linear cinematic action adventure games, V definitely isn't trying to be that. However, despite being quite different, it definitely carries the spirit of Metal Gear. I'm glad that they tried something different. The first four MGS were aesthetically different, but all following a pretty similar template. I'm glad KojiPro decided to leave its comfort zone this time. It doesn't have to be exactly the same as the previous games to be Metal Gear. It still has that charm and attention to detail that this series has always been known for.

About the Jeep scene, I know this scene is controversial but I love it, Kojima wanted to show everything in a single sequence, to do so, he had to show you the entirety of the jeep trip within the open world of the game, he could have cheated by making the jeep faster than it regular physics or by simulating the open world by replacing it whith a smaller alternative map but he stayed perfectionist to the end, the time that flows during the trip between this two places is exactly the time it would have take to you if you were to drive the jeep yourself in the Afghan map,.
I don't get the hate surrounding that scene. It's really dumb, but still pretty funny.

My favorite detail is the soldier turning on the radio. He's the one who turns on Sins of the Father and makes it an awkward jeep ride.

The problem is the pacing of them.
Not just the pacing but there's so little arc...

If the cutscenes of other MGS games are a sort of short story or akin to movie....

MGS V's cutscenes are more like handful of news reports by Bloomberg.

there are stories... and they are cutscenes... but they are like a handful of random new events connected by theme and plot more than a clear story arc.

I'm quite fond of the style, even... I even made my own compilation of all the Mother Base cutscenes... was over two hours worth of cutscenes. And I love watching them, seeing news about Diamond Dogs and Mother Base. But I enjoy them in the same way I enjoy watching news from the commodities sector on Bloomberg -- they're no replacement, but rather an alternative, to genuine story arc.

Carbonox

I decided to play through this again from complete scratch. Maybe even getting the Platinum too. It's great to be back in it to be honest. It's just fantastic to lose yourself in.

It's absolute bliss to play. One of the best of the generation easily. The game has so much going for it and is just chock full of amazing content and details.

Unfortunately the story is a huge draw for me in MGS games and here the general plot and its bare presentation (but not the presentation of the scenes themselves which are aces) are fucking awful. I never had a bigger comedown from excitement in a game until I finished this. Was like a kid in a candy shop until the final moments.

The best and most disappointing game I've ever played in many ways. At least it will forever stay in my mind because of just how divisively designed it was. It's video game crack in disc form. Come get a high but prepare for the end result.

As mentioned though the soundtrack, cinematic design, etc. are all top class.

The main theme is beautiful. One of my favourites of the series for sure. I also give that fan song a listen to every now and then as it's really really good.

Big fan of these two as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-56i2kjJ0

OST gets shat on all the time but I like it. It's more subtle than previous entries but that seems to be a running theme with this game. It's different and I like it.

My favourite tracks have to be the ones related to Paz and the track that plays in Shining Lights
when your men get set ablaze and the camera pans onto the soldiers DD patch. The theme when Snake is walking down the hallway is fantastic too.

I guess i need to find one last animal and do all the missions in S rank..

But i don't feel like it . if i force myself to play the game in a way that doesn't appeal to me , i'll probably hate it.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I think another problem were the trailers, they were misguiding to an extent but also spoiled the majority of the game. Now obviously we could chose to not watch them however I was hyped as fuck to see another trailer. By the time the game came there were no surprises and every cutscene I pretty much went "hmmm I've seen this already"

I guess i need to find one last animal and do all the missions in S rank..

But i don't feel like it . if i force myself to play the game in a way that doesn't appeal to me , i'll probably hate it.

Just don't do it

There's nothing fun in doing stuff you don't enjoy. Just play the parts of the game you do like.

My thoughts on MGSV is similar to the Yakuza games. The main story path in those games is a lot of fun, all the little distractions and side activities are just boring bullshit.

I think another problem were the trailers, they were misguiding to an extent but also spoiled the majority of the game. Now obviously we could chose to not watch them however I was hyped as fuck to see another trailer. By the time the game came there were no surprises and every cutscene I pretty much went "hmmm I've seen this already"
This is immensely true.... basically every important cutscene was featured in a trailer. Hell, even the Chapter 1 ending helicopter walk-off and pretty much every important scene in Chapter 2 except for maybe Huey. Half the developments in terms of plot were spoiled by the trailers.... as awesome as the trailers were, in typical MGS fashion, damn do I regret having watched them.

And there were a couple things that weren't just misguiding but downright inaccurate.

If you watch... I think it's the Red Band one, and also one that came out barely 1 month before release or something close like that, they depict a level of 'life' (helicopters flying, trucks driving) in Afghanistan or on Mother Base that does not even remotely exist in the game.

cj_iwakura

Enjoyed it a lot. Fantastic gameplay and sound design, great progression of the plot, ended on a gripping note.

I wish it had been more cohesive, but there's more than enough there for a sendoff to Big Boss and a lead-in to MG1.

How can summoning a helicopter to ...
NOW
SURE AS THE SUN WILL CROSS THE SKY
THIS LIE IS OVEEEEEEEER

ever get old?

I think anyone who played it without playing Peace Walker(which is probably a lot of people) didn't get as much out of it, though.

I think anyone who played it without playing Peace Walker(which is probably a lot of people) didn't get as much out of it, though.
Agreed. Which is not to say you need to play or like Peace Walker to get anything out of MGS V, but rather just that you probably get even more. So whether you love or hate it, if you were attached to PW you'd probably enjoy it even more.

At least for me as a big fan of MGS V, for all the strengths of the game, a lot of my attachment and motivation (and even subjective preference or bias) comes from the story of Gene and Army's Heaven in MPO and all the time I spent with Militaires Sans Frontieres in PW and watching my boats circle Mother Base in the Caribbean.

My favorite Diamond Dogs like Raging Cobra or Mad Centipede still don't quite come close to my Militaires Sans Frontieres veteran Aardvark -- singlehandedly deploying and taking out tanks and helis on deployments haha.

Ahh the most generic retort comeback.

Could you please elaborate a little? You are not helping the discussion in any way with that comment. How is stating that in my experience with the game the pacing between cutscenes and gameplay was good an attempt at a generic comeback? We've discussed this already, there are people who like it and people who don't, it seems way worse to assume that his experience is the same for everybody.

Neptonic

The game had no soul. The story has none of that charm/camp that the rest of the series had.
I still played it for like 150 hours though, because it is probably one of the best playing action adventure game of all time. It is hands down the best Metal Gear Solid game gameplay wise. Even though it has major issues with its plot, the core of the game is still so much fun to interact with that I just stopped caring about the story about 10 hours in.
It is a flawed masterpiece, that needed more time in the oven.

Opto

Banned
After I finished it I never felt any desire to return. Which is a bad sign considering I went back to play 1-3 every once in a while.

Story was half baked even if you take into account it was incomplete

sikkinixx

I got to mission 30 something and burned out, but I reinstalled it and have a hankering to restart but actually more mainline it. I rrally want to beat it.

Honestly, I think MGS5 could be the most polarizing game of all time. Most of the new school fans love it and most the old school fans hated or felt very disappointed. Gameplay-wise, MGS5 was imo the best playing third person game of the entire generation by far, but it does fall flat on it's face with other things, especially when compared to it's predecessors. I felt that the linear missions in MGS5 were the best, most memorable missions and to me felt the most like a traditional MGS game. One of my biggest problems was the repetitive mission structure imo felt more like busy work and simple side missions that didn't contribute to the main plot with it's paltry 4 mission-types. To me, a lot of the missions felt so random and unimportant I guess. Also, the bosses were not as memorable like the older games and that same epic feel. Remember the first introduction to the Beauty and the Beast unit? How about the FoxHound unit? Remember when Psycho Mantis told you to put your controller on the ground? Fighting the Fury, the Pain, the Sorrow in MGS3. Those for me were epic moments that I will never forget. MGS Ray and Rex fight in MGS4 was amazing also. The microwave in MGS4. The emotional ending in MGS4. All that was missing in MGS5.
in MGS5, Pyscho Mantis
and
Volgin
were just kind of there just to be there I thought. Also, the open world imo didn't add anything to the game at all. It just felt like a way to artificially extend the length of the game.

I said it once and I'll say it again, MGS5 was a good game to me, but to me if felt like they tried to get a 8 to 10 hour game and stretch it into a 50 hour game with no new content added. It honestly probably should of ended at Chapter 1 and all of that extra content, cut scenes, extra mission with you-know-who in it from Chapter 2 should of been consolidated into Chapter 1 and trimmed up with
Sahelanthropus
being the final boss.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

True however in my opinion Peace Walker should have been the legit ending, it ended so well and made sense for Snake's "turn"

Top Bottom