• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV:TPP not be playable at TGS, but there will be a stage presentation and video

Absolutely man, Hayter is NOT out.

Boss! Still holding high hopes for Hayter's return I see :)

I often think about how all this has been transpiring. If the va change is merely a means by which to fuel the hype machine and hayter is involved, cool. I don't need to tell you how Kojima rolls. If hayter isn't involved, cool. I'm sure there are reasons for this, reasons we may never know, or need to know for that matter. But if the latter is the case, I've wondered what the overall disposition among us the fans would be if we had a buffer. A passing of the torch event if you will. If there were some kind of video or notice that Hayter gave people in conjunction with Konami saying something to the effect of: "Hey, thanks for the support, but I won't be doing it this time. Kiefer is filling in for the role and he has my blessing. peace." would that alleviate any feeling of elation in regards to this character undergoing this change?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Tora pls...

2014-09-0921_55_43-ko7hui9.png

Jingo

So, iam playing for the first time peace walker and god damm those controls suck so hard, what a huge improvmente we had for ground zeroes, also im a little worried about mother base since all the work is giving me in peace walker im not having fun at all :S

So, iam playing for the first time peace walker and god damm those controls suck so hard, what a huge improvmente we had for ground zeroes, also im a little worried about mother base since all the work is giving me in peace walker im not having fun at all :S

there's really not much work to be done. just auto-assign your recruits and develop any tech you want

Jingo

Theres the combat team, the med team, food team, bla bla bla, its really not my cup of tea, then develop this and that bah

Jingo

I did that, but it still confuses me all the rest, if i want to completly ignore the base, will it have consequences on the missions?

I did that, but it still confuses me all the rest, if i want to completly ignore the base, will it have consequences on the missions?

i wouldn't "completely" ignore it. just stealth through missions and fulton some enemies, but be sure to try and fulton POWs. when you've completed a bunch of missions, just head into the staff section and select auto-assign. you're going to want to upgrade and/or develop RPGs and things of that nature for boss battles....and whatever may help you stealth through missions.

you really don't have to do much leg-work. every few missions, just poke your head in there and click some buttons to develop whatever you think might be relevent and/or help you on missions.

and if you really want to skip by any and all tedium. play on PS3 and co-op all the boss battles

Palpable

Done. Laminated the front to the back (also adds protection). Tweeted it to Kojima. Will be sending it out to ToraShiro tomorrow.

VmnJHf.jpg

dHPKKF.jpg

Y8cFG1.jpg

Jingo

i wouldn't "completely" ignore it. just stealth through missions and fulton some enemies, but be sure to try and fulton POWs. when you've completed a bunch of missions, just head into the staff section and select auto-assign. you're going to want to upgrade and/or develop RPGs and things of that nature for boss battles....and whatever may help you stealth through missions.

you really don't have to do much leg-work. every few missions, just poke your head in there and click some buttons to develop whatever you think might be relevent and/or help you on missions.

and if you really want to skip by any and all tedium. play on PS3 and co-op all the boss battles

Thanks for the tip, i started the game yesterday and i was pretty tired from 3 night shifts, ill give it another try today, maybe ill enjoy it, but hey, at least in phantom pain the base is real :D

Pachimari

I'm REALLY thinking of playing through Peace Walker HD. It's the only Metal Gear Solid on a home console I haven't completed.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
For people who haven't seen it yet and since this thread got bumped.

New off-screen pic from Kojima's twitter.

BxK-6H9CUAAxHcT.jpg:large

Top Bottom