• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael B. Jordan Joins Marvel's 'Black Panther'

Status
Not open for further replies.

theDeeDubs

is-marvel-studios-eyeing-michael-b-jordan-for-blade-916164.jpg

Do it.

Please no. I don't like Jordan and love Blade.

I haven't gotten a chance to see Creed yet though. I just thought he was awful in Friday Night Lights.

shingi70

Banned
Could it be he's playing someone that's apart of Everett Ross's entourage., or how about White Wolf., though that could have Loki comparisons.
B8PE8AAIEAABkHT.jpg

Aselith

He's playing the Human Tiki Torch. A new hero that can fly and catch on fire and shoot flames with no connections to any of the Marvel comicbooks.

jmizzal

This could be a reasonably understandable statement before Creed.

He knocked that out of the park.

That statement is totally false

Michael B Jordan has not been in that many movies, plus his characters in Chronicle and That Awkard Moment are completely different then the ones in Creed, FF, and Fruitville station

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I can't believe I'm seeing some MBJ hate up in here what the fuck!!

So happy about this. Really hope he does end up playing a villain.

Bronx-Man

Banned
It'd be interesting if MBJ plays White Wolf & Shuri gets a sizeable part as well. Just a have a whole movie to fill in the whole Royal Family thing Marvel wanted Inhumans to do.

LosDaddie

Banned
Klaw may be a side-villain, or maybe the main villain. He may not even be in the movie at all.

Considering how close the BP is to Infinity War, as in right before the movie, there's also the best possibility of the New Avengers being the enemy trying to invade Wakanda.

See now your trying to twist my words, I didn't comment on the success of the MCU, Marvel has been goddamn successful becuase they put out a quality product. Civil War is way better than Batman v Superman, and boseman killed it as T'challa.

However I wasn't arguing about the success of the MCU but how they fucking deserve criticism for taking nine years and 16-17 movies to have something with a Poc as nothing other than the side characters.

It's also fucking insulting to say haha DC thinks they're more diverse like that's a bad fucking aim., especially when the next movie is suicide Squad which has an incredibly diverse cast.

😂
I just a joke about how proudly DC-GAF thumped their chests after WB announced all their movies, bro. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom