• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Confirms System-wide Video Playback Bug in Xbox 360 Fall Dashboard Release

JdFoX187

Banned
I've noticed this and it's quite distracting on some movies and TV shows. I thought it was just the latest Netflix update until I popped in a DVD the other day and it did the same thing. Glad to hear it's getting addressed.

MCD

Yeah, this will probably be addressed in the next spring update but MS acknowledging the problem is a good thing.

RedAssedApe

Banned
That sounds like the sort of thing they would fix in the next system update that comes out, obviously it isn't related to the app themselves so they can't just release a new netflix version. In other words, you might have to wait until next big release worst case scenario...

I haven't noticed any troubles at all and I am watching lots of Netflix...I am not even using 1080p TV though

My thoughts as well. IIRC MS always does a spring update where they do more minor updates. There's some more things that they really should fix with the dashboard...like the games marketplace and how they organize the tabs and how your top level friends list is never accurate.

But I am just happy that they acknowledged the issue. I was beginning to think that it was just going to be one of those things swept under the rug.

Top Bottom