• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

smurfx

get some go again
man did microsoft only have like 5 copies of resident evil 6 to sell? thing sold out right away. gonna have to go to the store on black friday and hope i can get it there. hmm says its valid starting today so i might go before the store opens and get it then. doubt people will go today in the morning.

VALIS

Nice deals. Got Forza Horizon for 15 and picked up and extra console for the living room mostly to be used as a Netflix/HBO/Amazon/Hulu/etc stream box. 250gb, Forza 4, Halo Anniversary, no Kinect, $199. Sweet.

Lunchbox

Banned
DUH

How the fuck did I not connect that? Yikes. Yes, you are right though, it's insane you can get a full game like this for the price of an XBLA game! Kind of makes me sad though that it didn't do well, as I always want something that's quality to sell.
care about corporations less and yourself more

youll be happier

Grabbed Horizon. $15 new is an incredible price. I swear, NeoGaf has saved me so much money on online sales and freebie deals. I can only hope I can contribute to this circle of giving one day. :)

Picking up Horizon is going to force me to finish Forza 3 while I wait for it to ship. I think I have like 20 something events left on the event list before I 100% the game.

Such a great deal. I don't remember the last time I paid full price for a game thanks to GAF.

Natiko

Banned
I keep getting an error message trying to check out. Keeps saying my card information is wrong even though I know it's not. Very frustrating..

GlamFM

Banned
Horizon is a fantastic game more people should have bought at full price.
At 15 $ there's really no excuse - get this game!

Jamie OD

Does $15 for Forza Horizon mean you can now buy the DLC without feeling ripped off?

All kidding aside, that is an awesome deal. Probably the biggest no-brainer you will have for this year's sales.

MormaPope

Banned
I mean, I got Horizon for $60 a couple of days ago and just started playing, I think it's well worth it for that price.

$15? If you ever liked a racer period you won't be disappointed.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
FH and DC 3 for $32.xx shipped.

Feels good.

That Xbox 250ghdd + FM4/Skyrim for $199 is great, they sold out though lol

I mean, I got Horizon for $60 a couple of days ago and just started playing, I think it's well worth it for that price.

$15? If you ever liked a racer period you won't be disappointed.

Why not buy it for $15 and return it to the store you bought it from?

*runs away from the cops* ;)

I'm glad the prices are online, I might have a chance to pm the RE6 price at wal mart :D

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bought Forza Horizon. I don't even really like racing games (much less realistic ones), but at that price it was literally impossible to resist. Can you play through the SP without doing much of the customization/tuning stuff?

I guess I'll keep an eye out and see if AC3 comes back in stock, and if not, I'll try the B&M MS Store on Friday.

GlamFM

Banned
Bought Forza Horizon. I don't even really like racing games (much less realistic ones), but at that price it was literally impossible to resist. Can you play through the SP without doing much of the customization/tuning stuff?

Absolutely.

MormaPope

Banned

I guess I'll keep an eye out and see if AC3 comes back in stock, and if not, I'll try the B&M MS Store on Friday.

Horizon only has upgrades, you don't need to tune the cars to make the cars more efficient. Damage is only cosmetic. Plenty of assist options that can be turned off or on. I think there's around 200 cars without any DLC. The physics for the cars feel amazing.

Only con is the first 20 minutes is ham fisted filled bro-douche pie. After the game opens up though it's quite amazing.

segarr

I nabbed Forza Horizons and Fifa 13. I wanted NBA 2k13 but it's sold out grr.

Better hurry if you want Horizons. It will be cleaned out of stock soon methinks.

Sai-kun

Banned
I'm gonna see if I can get my roommate to buy Just Dance 4 for me :lol

(edit: roommate if you're reading this: please buy just dance 4 for me please ilu)

Top Bottom