• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

Keasar

2 questions.

1: Are these physical copies of the game or are they downloadable like XBOX 360 On Demand games? Looking at Forza right now.

2: Can we in Europe get in on this?

Man, just ordered Forza. Couldn't resist a price like that. I made a list of games that I am FOR SURE getting on BF, and all of the games I've purchased so far are not even on said list.

But Halo Reach, Forza Horizon, and Dead Island GOTY for $35? Solid-great games for that price is a steal. Gotta build that backlog!

Got a copy of Forza, thought about Medal of Honor but nah,if it's there later I might change my mind. wanted Borderlands but eh, still a good deal.

Edit: Borderlands back up? well slap my momma I'm bout to get a copy.

smurfx

get some go again
Got RE6 for cheap. I'm happy.
yeah i just got it too! this is so suspect. twice i tried with firefox and some garbage about the site being busy after i added it to my cart. tried it with internet explorer and it went through just fine. -_-

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Absolutely.

Horizon only has upgrades, you don't need to tune the cars to make the cars more efficient. Damage is only cosmetic. Plenty of assist options that can be turned off or on. I think there's around 200 cars without any DLC. The physics for the cars feel amazing.

Only con is the first 20 minutes is ham fisted filled bro-douche pie. After the game opens up though it's quite amazing.
Thanks. :)

Seems like every OOS game has come back aside from AC3. Fuck it, I'm going to bed... I'm sure it'll come back a number of times over the weekend.

Forza Horizon
3AQmK.gif

I wanted to get the other games, but I'll pass :(

segarr

It's a right pain in the ass. You have to call them and cross your fingers.

man you weren't lying!Why don't they just make it as easy as Amazon and let you cancel with a couple clicks? Must MS do everything the hard way?

I'm gonna start keeping more than around 100$ on my debit card so I so don't miss out on everything I want during these deals

snack

I live in Vancouver, Canada. Can anyone buy me Horizon and NBA 2k13 both for 360? I can paypal you the cash and shipping for it.

Genji

Picked up Dance Central 3 and Forza Horizon. $15 each is amazing, MS making up for a somewhat disappointing first day of discounts from other sites.

Way too freaking good a deal on Forza Horizon. I jumped on it, 16 bucks total when taxes are included. Phenomenal price, it will be hard to do better than that deal during this season.

The physical store in Toronto at Yorkdale will also have these deals. Apparently the online Canadian MS store doesn't do games. :/

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
YES!!! UNBELIEVABLE FOR FORZA!!! Anyone who bought that at $60 must be like wtf!!!

MINE

Senaxx

Banned
I really want to get forza but the only payment option is CreditCard :( And I don't have a creditcard (I use Paypal, iDeal) all the time :( So no Forza for me :(

Zizbuka

Banned
My wife wants a Kinect system, pretty much just for exercise 'games'. I probably won't play much on it, consoles just aren't my thing these days.

So, is a 4gb system good enough? If we were to buy some games, like sports/racing, what's the downside?

I grabbed:

Forza Horizon
NFS Most Wanted
Borderlands 2
Dishonored

I almost got RE6 but figured I can wait for a sale below 10$ on that one.

AC3 was sold out as of 7am EST this morning or else I would've gotten that too.

Not bad. I have only spend 89$ of my self imposed 250$ Black Friday gaming budget and I have saved 150$ according to MS on the games I just bought.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Forza, NBA 2K13, and NFS Most Wanted for me. What a great deal.

Bgamer90

Banned
Got Dance Central 3 for free. Used the credit I had when I bought Halo 4 from the MS store.

But yeah, this is a really good deal.

Top Bottom