• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store BF deals are LIVE! Update: Bunch of games $10

gcubed

i have an old ass 360 that sounds like a lawnmower when it starts up, i'm really tempted to jump onto a bundle for a new one, but then i think i'd just rather save that money for the next xbox

Izick

care about corporations less and yourself more

youll be happier

I care about the developers who put the time and effort into making an excellent game, when they could have definitely taken the easy way out and made something lame, slapped the Forza name on it, and shipped it off.

i have an old ass 360 that sounds like a lawnmower when it starts up, i'm really tempted to jump onto a bundle for a new one, but then i think i'd just rather save that money for the next xbox

EXACT same situation. I just can't be bothered to pay for a new 360 when the Nextbox is within a year of release.

I ordered over an hour ago and haven't received an email. I did get charged though. I don't think I was logged into an account either.

Should I be worried?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I ordered over an hour ago and haven't received an email. I did get charged though. I don't think I was logged into an account either.

Should I be worried?
No, it took almost two hours for my confirmation e-mail to show up. Plus, if your card was authorized already, you're good.

Lanbeast

Used my $25 credit from the Halo 4 preorder to get Dishonored for $0. Amazing.

It's kind of funny because I got an e-mail from M$ yesterday saying that my preorder bonus had been cancelled even though it expires on December 31st. Was going to call and bitch but it still went through when I applied the code.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Is it possible the sold out games will be restocked before the sale is over?

Yes it's possible, I believe RE6 was sold out at time of sale and went back. But then again, that was when the deal just went up

FYI, these deals last until Monday and good at a Microsoft Store location that isn't a Holiday store. MS stores aren't everywhere though

segarr

I had to call customer service 3 times and it was a 25 minute wait to get a rep each time. Why can't they just let you cancel your order online like Amazon? Does Microsoft enjoy making things as convoluted as possible?

GlamFM

Banned
For those of you who have it, is Forza Horizon worth it at 15 bucks? The reason I ask is because I have the other 2 Forza games, but I could never get into them because I like Arcade style racers like NFS more than realistic racers.They simply cannot hold my attention for very long before I lose interest in them. If anything, I'll check it out later on Amazon. I thought the demo was OK.

Forza is worth it at 60 bucks. You'll like it.
My GOTY.

G0523

I ordered 2 copies of Forza Horizon and my total was only $30! Love it! Now I don't have to go to Walmart to get it. :D

TaKeRx

Got Dance Central and Forza for about $22
3AQmK.gif

Top Bottom