• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft: Thanks for your dedication to Xbox: Here is Killer Instinct for free

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has anybody actually got this KI offer who HASN'T Preordered a Xbone!??? Im just wondering if MS knows who has and who hasnt pre-ordered.

Surely theres no way MS could know that ive pre-ordered a Xbone as my orders with ShopTo here in the UK so how would MS even know that!?

They do not know. Preorders have nothing to do with this.

Not sure why I got the email. I preordered and just canceled my PS4 on Amazon and never had any intention of preordering or picking up an Xbox One at launch. I'm going to wait until next year before I decide on a net-gen console to buy. (I recently picked up the WW HD bundle so I'm happy with the Wii U for now.)

ms1-xbx-14614_MVP-05.jpg

D:

xpVwN.gif

excuse me? can't be real. :(

Where's my email MS? I've had a live account since inception.

Happy for those that got it though, nice gesture by Microsoft. SMH at some of the hating in this thread.

Also I picked up a damn 55" LED today for $329 so I can't complain. ;)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Has anybody actually got this KI offer who HASN'T Preordered a Xbone!??? Im just wondering if MS knows who has and who hasnt pre-ordered.

Surely theres no way MS could know that ive pre-ordered a Xbone as my orders with ShopTo here in the UK so how would MS even know that!?

I am preordered through MS store...nothing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You 40k brahs need to step your game up.

REV 09

Got mine too. Awesome!! Was going to buy it anyways. Wonder how I can get the costumes and arcade release...was wanting to buy the $40 version.

Ubersnug

Can those who get their emails post what time and time zone they received it? Curious to know if they are still sending them out or not.

He's the guy that started the "Is Wii U actually as powerful as the Xbox One" thread and got quickly juniored for it last week. He's trolling.

Yeah he does nothing but troll MS threads and it is tolerated for some reason. Hopefully him getting juniored is the start of him getting banned.

bigmf

I don't think my three digit gamer score is going to win me any free stuff, but I'd fanboy the shit out of the XBox One for a free console.

Krisprolls

Banned
Rejoice my friends, this is the new Microsoft.

Free consoles, free games, free chicks, champagne for everyone. 720p is not so bad after all.

PS4 preorder cancelled unless Sony gives us even more.

Can those who get their emails post what time and time zone they received it? Curious to know if they are still sending them out or not.

This, Maybe they're doing it in waves or something similar?

My self-entitlement complex is going through the roof right now...

Huh, thanks Microsoft, I was getting my One for one reason only (Forza) so KI is a nice little bonus. Good on MS.

Odd that some are getting it while others aren't.

Top Bottom