• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft: Thanks for your dedication to Xbox: Here is Killer Instinct for free

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
The only free thing Microsoft ever gave me was 20 allards on my birthday, come on Microsoft be cool and send me a code.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Three original Xbox consoles imported day 1 US machine to UK over 100 games with gold.

Three Xbox 360 consoles and gold since day one but with a different tag, 268 retail games, 196 XBLA games and over 400 bits of DLC and an Xbox One on pre order.

No code :)

Why would they give you one? In all likelihood you'll just pay full price for it lol :p

Fox Mulder

BTW...I will be getting KI for free...MS likes to give away Xbox points for using bing...so I will also be getting Crimson Dragon and Dead Rising 3 for free. :)

Bing is the real Xbox rewards program, get points just for using a search engine. I've been doing it for awhile.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it won't.

only way to get him is through day one gold...but people have said that in the fine print he will be available in January (I think)

exclusivity ends february 14, 2014

doesn't mean it will be available, just that there's a chance.

considering they are looking at modifying his move set based on community feedback, it's a safe bet he will be DLC in the future

I have a copy of the game pre-ordered through the Microsoft Store online. I wonder if that means they won't give me a free copy :(

brodie_dg

Neo Member
I found this in my junk folder unbelievably.

Pretty stoked, I was planning on buying this already so I guess that twenty bucks is now freed up to grab Powerstar Golf or Crimson Dragon.

Top Bottom