• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woggerman

Banned
You know what would be great? I know this is batshit crazy but Jet Force Gemini made by Insomniac would be awesome. It'll never happen but I can dream

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
BMZ9uTOCQAI0sKd.jpg:large

Belfour20

Neo Member
Xbox.com stream is working fine on my SIII for those looking for a mobile stream (right now it's just showing the dates and times, but hasn't froze yet).

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Well. I wish I was more excited about this. I can't wait to see some of those gorgeous next gen games but the DRM thing is definitely taking the shine off things.

Woggerman

Banned
I just got to the galen center. Where the hell is the check-in at this place? I'm walking around aimlessly at this point. Can't wait though!

AniHawk

man, after all this time, the new generation is really swinging into full gear. i just want you all to know that despite whatever happens today, i love you like the father i never visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom