• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's E3 conference date is Monday, June 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
My body is dead. Just kidding, can't wait for the conference to start! Please come out swingin' MS!

Awwww yissss

I can't wait for this. Despite how completely uninterested I currently am in the Xbone, this conference will still have implications for industry-wide ramifications

AND IMPLICATIONS FOR INDUSTRY-WIDE RAMIFICATIONS ARE ALWAYS FUN

All aboard

hal9001

Banned
charlie.gif

Ranger X

It will go up an hour before the conference begins

We are like 45 mins before already. And we know how to use Google too. It mostly gives Gamestop for streaming. That said, I like to have more choices and people are expecting what they are used to: a thread with like 10 places to stream the thing. Basically, you had to understand that there's a precedent that makes people asking those questions. Its not because we can't read or search Google or any silly and borderline insulting comments you can make. Its you who fail to understand people will except what they are used to. Go have a look in the Sony Conference thread. This is the model GAF is used and therefore will naturally expect.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The only thing I need from these Directs is new XL colors for NA. Anything else is just icing on the cake (especially a new 3DS model).

Okay, here are my predictions:

Halo 5 teaser
Another shitty Kinect game from Rare
Fable 4
A few more shitty Kinect games
New I.P
Forza 5
Final Fantasy something

Jea Song

Did the right thing
im running a very slow connection and wont be able to do video, maybe audio.

But whats a good blog that updates with pictures that I can use in the event both my video and audio fail?

If I'm going to be doing more listening than watching via my work PC, what's going to be the bdst option? I suppose I'd still like the video up for when I can sneak a peek.

Atta boy. I'll be doing the same. Right now I've just got the GameTrailers stream hidden. Not sure if there's a better option than that.

We are like 45 mins before already. And we know how to use Google too. It mostly gives Gamestop for streaming. That said, I like to have more choices and people are expecting what they are used to: a thread with like 10 places to stream the thing. Basically, you had to understand that there's a precedent that makes people asking those questions. Its not because we can't read or search Google or any silly and borderline insulting comments you can make. Its you who fail to understand people will except what they are used to. Go have a look in the Sony Conference thread. This is the model GAF is used and therefore will naturally expect.

The conference doesn't start until 12:30PM EST so no, we are not 45 minutes before. And most of the questions people keep repeating have already been answered within the thread. I understand that this is moving too fast for some to keep up with but a quick google search is all you need to answer 90% of the things being asked. Don't get offended because you're lazy.

Okay, I got home from work just in time. The beer is in the fridge, snacks are being prepared by the missus. Now I wanna be entertained, GODDAMMIT!

Every f'in E3 I tell myself not to get hyped. It never works.

d00d3n

It will be interesting to see if the concurrent Apple livestream (starts 30 minutes after ms, right?) steals the nerd attention span away from ms. As a mostly gaming guy I know I will watch ms, but it seems like Apple is a bigger deal for many other people.

The conference doesn't start until 12:30PM EST so no, we are not 45 minutes before. And most of the questions people keep repeating have already been answered within the thread. I understand that this is moving too fast for some to keep up with but a quick google search is all you need to answer 90% of the things being asked. Don't get offended because you're lazy.
Why is everyone reporting it starts at 12?

EDIT: Looks like they must have pushed it back 30 minutes. I swear everyone was reporting it started at 12pm before today.

Ranger X

Not offended sorry. Just saying there's a precedent for people to ask those questions therefore its normal they ask what they ask. I have my Gamestop window opened and there's 32 mins before the conference by the way. I just thought your post back there wasn't really polite to people asking legitimate questions that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom