• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Midwest GAF: It's hot as hell. How are you staying cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My air conditioning can't keep up with the heat upstairs. My computer pumps out so much heat in here....I just finished a cold shower, and haven't put clothes on yet. Feels great.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I've been in the midwest for a while now and this weather is hot but I grew up in Florida. Now that muggy heat all through summer? That's hot! :-D

Florida doesn't get sub-zero weather during the winter so us midwesterners get to complain about 85 and humid during the summer.

Silkworm

Florida doesn't get sub-zero weather during the winter so us midwesterners get to complain about 85 and humid during the summer.

You got me there ;-) I hate the cold way more than the heat :-D But I love where I am now, so I take the good with the bad in regards to the weather :)

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I don't leave the house much during the day. It's more the gnats than the heat though. They eat me alive and every bite turns into a big welt.

Absolutely gorgeous today in Chicagoland before shooting back up to 90 tomorrow.

tumblr_myspq9aIJy1qgdajlo1_500.gif

nilbog21

Banned
I just turned on Phase 2: the window unit. Yesterday I felt I was getting to work in a sauna....

1. Fan
2.. Window Unit
3. Central AC

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It doesn't seem to be affecting me as much this year, which is surprising considering I hate hot weather.

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a record number of 90-degree days this summer.

Skyline Owl

Neo Member
AC at 72, fan in front of airflow, ass planted in front of it at all times.

Seriously though, large jugs of water all day whilst doing the yard work. Mowing, trimming bushes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom