• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT2| Punch Your Way to Your Own World

Minecraft |OT3| Take It Up A Notch
Minecraft |OT3| Turtles All The Way Down
Minecraft |OT3| S Is A Four-Letter Word
Minecraft |OT3| Have Some Fortune With Your Java

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Anyone got some good seeds for 1.6.2? Starting my Minecraft class on Monday and I want to set the kids up with a good world

Here is a great 1.6 seed where you start near a fantastic hollow mountain that would be great for a mountain base. The seed is "instantly", all lower case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vElPvYdXupU

I explored it a bit in creative, and it really is sweet. Almost made me want to start another brand new world, but I've promised myself I'm sticking with the main world I have now for some time.

M4shy

Neo Member
You have to type /seed to see it since they removed it from the debug screen.
Also jeb removed the ability to see the seed of multiplayer maps for whatever reason.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Okay, a quick and dirty version of OT3 is now up:

OT3

I leave for vacation in like half an hour, so I'll have to finish it in a couple days from now. I didn't think this thread would last 3 more days so I quick threw it together :D

Enco

notch-tweet.jpg

What a douchebag

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
This isn't locked yet? Man...
It would go away if people stop bumping it. Can we please lock it and link to the new topic??

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=637091

Also, I'm pretty sure that Notch JPG is older than dirt. And he's right. This is a non-issue and was discussed way back when it happened. Why would you post that except to troll?

NOTE TO FUTURE PEOPLES: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC! THERE IS A NEW ONE!

Hi guys,

I went to load up the new server (Haven't played for a couple of years - I used to be on the server where Charlie built the first dome city (Almeister).

First off - is that stuff still accessible from way back then?

Secondly, when I tried to load up this new server I got a page full of FML Mod exception errors - is there something specific I should be downloading? I just downloaded forge and was running that profile.

Edit: Just saw the new thread... apologies for bumping this one!

Top Bottom