• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge demo coming Oct 30 PSN/Oct 31 XboxLive

Billen

Banned
BladedExpert said:
Just checked email and I have a spare code to unlock the Time-Trial. I don't need it so first quote of this post gets a juicy PM :D

Edit: Crap, Firefox managed to hang when pressing the post button otherwise I would have beat you to it :D

Oh and for anyone that pre-ordered through Play.com - check your emails, thats where I got my spare code
on Friday....woopsy
better late than never I guess :/

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
What controller are most people preferring to play the game with here? I just want to get a consensus. I like the clicks of the 360 bumpers, but the PS3's analog stick positioning serves is a bit more comfortable than the bumper/left-stick combo on the 360.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
dirtmonkey37 said:
What controller are most people preferring to play the game with here? I just want to get a consensus. I like the clicks of the 360 bumpers, but the PS3's analog stick positioning serves is a bit more comfortable than the bumper/left-stick combo on the 360.
Dualshock no questions asked.

The L1 button is preferable to the LB button.

The loose analogue sticks for once feel like a good decision on Sony's part. They lend themselves to the high speed really well.

It feels like the game was made for a Dualshock. It's the only game that comes to mind that feels better on it.

Plus if your anal about visuals then the PS3 looks marginally better as far as colours go, but either way they are basically the same.

Top Bottom