• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Aexact

Finally manage to get grace to j3 65 and beat bahamut omega three times
Only two white rings and an oricalcum to show for it
But I managed to catch the .25% drop monster?! Why, rng? I just want the sword. :(

oh free metal tickets. sexy!

EDIT:

fucking ultra leviathan mobs. Fucking bullet sponges putting goddamn spikes everywhere and fucking leviathan doing his shitty maelstrom and confusing 5/6 of my chars

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
oh free metal tickets. sexy!

EDIT:

fucking ultra leviathan mobs. Fucking bullet sponges putting goddamn spikes everywhere and fucking leviathan doing his shitty maelstrom and confusing 5/6 of my chars
Levitation is nice, otherwise you gotta Grace it before he uses maelstrom.

finally killed levi for first time. Had to reset like 50 times cause he kept going left instead of right and did not setup the double pincer right.

spent like an hour having to reset the positions. and then, after all that issue, he drops a fucking dark ring :/

EDIT:

one issue i had was making sure that my physical attackers werent pincering with each other, had to set them up alternatively so depending on the how 2nd round of grace debuffs hit, at least 1 of them gave levi the coup de grace

0/4 so far. no trident

EDIT: 5th time's the charm. now time for ODIN and i can say fuck all to these bastards and hello to grinding for particles :/

Hige

Alika or Puprope?
Depends what's missing from your team e.g. elements, melee/ranged characters. I don't use Alika except for treasure hunter. Pupropé/Pupropu have staff frequency+30% which was amazing for my mage-heavy team for a while, until my skill boosts were high enough that I didn't need it.

Soulflarz

Banned
Depends what's missing from your team e.g. elements, melee/ranged characters. I don't use Alika except for treasure hunter. Pupropé/Pupropu have staff frequency+30% which was amazing for my mage-heavy team for a while, until my skill boosts were high enough that I didn't need it.

My team is
Bahamut job 2
Kuscah 3
Pizfer 3
Lewto 3
Zuzu 3
...Zenzone 1 hahahhahahha

Spare I have
Shaplar
Camellia
Puprope

I would put any of them in i dunno who to upgrade to job 2/3 though

HawthorneKitty

I'd always choose Alika... because of Treasure Hunter... yeah...
Definitely a hard choice since you got so many SS mages.

Drop Bahamut too? :3

HawthorneKitty

I-if I can get both to SS

And you just use Alika for the waifu-ness >.>

So replace them with which though?
No, seriously, Treasure Hunter is just something that'd you want with you at all times. I'd probably drop Bahamut and Zenzone for the 2.

Thought I would get lucky with the free energy and first pull of the year. Got R'zonand. Fuck you R'zonand.

Kntj

Is a team of Kem, Grace, Pahrl, S'naip, Bahl and Kuscah good for Ordin Ultra?

Should I replace one of them Bomborg? I have it leveled up to 50 at the moment and this battle seems like the only one where it might actually be useful.
Other (non-elemental) options are Ethereal, Nakupi, Eileen, Ra'prow, Samupi, Neo Odin, Lunato (only level 10 at job 1 since I just got him).

Hydrargyrus

Hi!!

What is your opinion about Zuzu?.

My team is composed with sword users and mages. I've get Zuzu the other day and now I'm doubting to change it for Bahl.

I have Bahl and Sheena in my team and both are pretty good, but you know, Zuzu is S class and Bahl is B class...

HawthorneKitty

Is a team of Kem, Grace, Pahrl, S'naip, Bahl and Kuscah good for Ordin Ultra?

Should I replace one of them Bomborg? I have it leveled up to 50 at the moment and this battle seems like the only one where it might actually be useful.
Other (non-elemental) options are Ethereal, Nakupi, Eileen, Ra'prow, Samupi, Neo Odin, Lunato (only level 10 at job 1 since I just got him).
The problem with Bomborg would probably be actually getting it to the last fight since his HP probably sucks at you level. If anything, Kem would be the one to go.

Hi!!

My team is composed with sword users and mages. I've get Zuzu the other day and now I'm doubting to change it for Bahl.

I have Bahl and Sheena in my team and both are pretty good, but you know, Zuzu is S class and Bahl is B class...
I love Zuzu, totally one of my favorite damagers and his Evasive Arts can be a godsend against bosses in the lategame.

Kntj

The problem with Bomborg would probably be actually getting it to the last fight since his HP probably sucks at you level. If anything, Kem would be the one to go.

Thanks. I still have a few days to level up Bomborg and I could just keep forcing the app to close until I he survives. Also Kuscah can revive.

I thought Kem would be good because of Desperate Measures skill and Odin's Zantetsuken.

Soulflarz

Banned
Hi!!

Never drop Zuzu. His damage output outclasses all my SS mages by miles

Zuzu Job 2 that is

seriously, the dude is beast.

Also got eileen dupe with free energy :C

finally got my red starwhip to 65, gonna get zafritte job 3 to 65 and use that vs odin ultra since she gets levi, build/disable bombs

gonna be hard with the freaking huge ass magic def the mobs have.

Might be nothing, but the Terra Battle facebook group claims that the famitsu app will mail out a code for "something" (prob tickets or energy) at 11AM JP time (in about 3 hrs).

They suggest downloading the app (can't be downloaded from NA store) since code might be single use, but no one knows for sure.

zulux21

Forget the app.
Here's the code for 5 metal tickets:

NetANZag2HE4kyQZ

Might as well use them now with MZ5 being up at arena.

thanks.

btw as far as my friends know you are "my guy" as to where I got this code from... as I was asked where I keep getting codes for terra battle from and I merely responded "I have a guy" :p

Soulflarz

Banned
thanks.

btw as far as my friends know you are "my guy" as to where I got this code from... as I was asked where I keep getting codes for terra battle from and I merely responded "I have a guy" :p

My friend who stalks GAF knows hawthorne kitty as "that guy with the avatar everyone quotes and that one tag" >.> it may be because im in this thread enough though for him sticking out

Jagernaut

Thanks for the code. My last 3 pulls (all free, haven't spent anything on this game) have been SS characters:

Samatha
Suoh (dupe, got +10 frequency)
Bajanna

I wanted to ask how Daiana stacks up to Bahamut as a fire mage? I have all 3 jobs for her but only job 1 for Bahamut.

I feel Daiana and Bahamut are the premier non-ss fire mages. Daiana i would use more as a direct pincer given her mantle core hits in a 1 cell cross. Bahamut has more options with his AOE and is fine being range.

I also feel daiana does more damage than Bahamut, at least until he gets all jobs to 65.

I have them both on my team since they compliment each other (she's more close range, he's the sniper)

Vylash

been playing this for a while, i had an SS card but i ended up rerolling since the rest of my cards were gross monsters, doing much better this time around

GeoGonzo

been playing this for a while, i had an SS card but i ended up rerolling since the rest of my cards were gross monsters, doing much better this time around
Whats with the monster hate? Some of my best warriors are monsters. When you discriminate against lizardfolk the monster
is you! dun dun DUN!

I don't want to be de bad guy but Zuzu is S, not SS.

Sorry, you are not part of the SS club

Well shit feeling worse that means that I don't have any SS damn it jajajaja, there should be an option to like give away a card to a member that way I'll be begging for a gaffer to have some heart and give me one SS that they don't use LOL!!!

f'ing odin ultra.

did the red starwhip method. if red starwhip doesnt die in 1 hit from the mob/odin, then i just found out odin survives with like 5% of his hp. at which point one of the other birds just revives him.

Top Bottom