• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'm sorry, did I hear you say you want the 16 ft. high walls back now?
Fuck no, but because the ball bounces off the wall high enough, the second run isn't allowed to come in? Total horsecrap! Isn't the rule supposed to be umpire's discretion?

DAT MLB REAL BALL PHYSICS.
Fuck no, but because the ball bounces off the wall high enough, the second run isn't allowed to come in? Total horsecrap! Isn't the rule supposed to be umpire's discretion?
Umps are kinda dumb.

Also, that part of the wall is out of play. That's supposed to be the crowd there.

RBH

Colorado Rockies shortstop Troy Tulowitzki will have surgery on his left groin area on Thursday and it's unknown when he'll return.

Tulowitzki was injured May 30 against Houston, pulling up after running out an infield grounder. The All-Star shortstop took himself out of a game last Wednesday at Triple-A Colorado Springs after feeling not quite right.

Rockies manager Jim Tracy says a timetable for Tulowitzki's return won't be known until he has the surgery. The operation will be performed by Dr. William Meyers in Philadelphia.

Tulowitzki has won the Gold Glove, Silver Slugger Award and gone to the All-Star game each of the last two years. He was batting .287 with eight homers and 27 RBIs.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/baseball/mlb/06/20/rockies-troy-tulowitzki.ap/index.html

Link

The Autumn Wind
Gee allowed a run? DFA his ass!

EDIT - I swear to God, if the Mets end up losing by one, I will rage so damn hard.

... Elvin Ramirez is up in the pen? With Francisco pitching? There's no way Ramirez would come in, gotta be just throwing to get work in the pen.

MAKEUP!

1-2 count, I'd love for him to throw a few curves in the dirt. He's pretty much thrown all fastballs and spilts. One curve I think.

cashman

Banned
Darvish just threw the best slider ever, not an hyperbole.

He really finished this game on some sick nasty shit.

ibkTz2Ilg6CJi7.gif

I haven't watched much baseball, but how the hell did he win 17 games in a season?
yup what seguin said, and he's had a little bit of bad luck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom