• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

You know what's the funniest part: Baltimore and Texas finished with the same record, so even under the previous playoff system we'd be having a play-in game.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm proud of the Rays , 4 out of the last 5 years they get into the 90 win area. Not bad for a small market team. I just hope that Tampa or St Pete deliver that new stadium soon. They deserve it.

Yep. No reason to be disappointed in a team that won 90 games. Sometimes shit happens. Rays played some amazing ball down the stretch and got the most out of this team yet again.

Looking forward to seeing how they revamp the team in the offseason - yet another where there is an surplus of pitching and an obvious need to get some bats.

Culex

Banned
I feel so bad for the Red Sox in this game: double digit, lop-sided loss, and last in the league.

They really don't deserve this decent into hell.

Zee-Row

Banned
Bye BJ you will be missed!

550573_369259769820614_932861163_n.jpg

jman2050

I feel so bad for the Red Sox in this game: double digit, lop-sided loss, and last in the league.

I feel bad for their non-bandwagon fans. They didn't deserve this.

Red Sox season is glorious otherwise.

Zee-Row

Banned
Yep. No reason to be disappointed in a team that won 90 games. Sometimes shit happens. Rays played some amazing ball down the stretch and got the most out of this team yet again.

Looking forward to seeing how they revamp the team in the offseason - yet another where there is an surplus of pitching and an obvious need to get some bats.

I'm sure Andrew Friedman will work some magic to get the Rays back in it next season. The man has struck more gold than duds since he became the Rays GM.

Friggz

i want as many bad things to happen to the red sox as humanly possible, but i do feel bad for valentine. i dont think he will deserve the public embarrassment that is going to hit the media when he gets fired.

i want as many bad things to happen to the red sox as humanly possible, but i do feel bad for valentine. i dont think he will deserve the public embarrassment that is going to hit the media when he gets fired.
He came into a shitty situation. They should've given him at least one more year.

jman2050

Yankees will fall just short of best run differential in the league, +136 at best pending tonight's game vs +137 for the Nationals

jman2050

GAME

AL East champs and best AL record, even with the ten zillion injuries this season. There isn't much for me to complain about this season.

Culex

Banned
GAME

AL East champs and best AL record, even with the ten zillion injuries this season. There isn't much for me to complain about this season.

Yep, and with Gardner, Pettitte, and Tex back, we might actually have a good chance to make it past the ALDS this year!

Shoutouts to all of you bastages who said the Blue Jays and Rays and even the Red Sox would somehow shoot in front of the Yankees. I hope you'll watch on TBS and Fox as we crush your hopes and dreams.

Shoutouts to Red Sox-age; thanks for being a good stepstool this season. Hopefully you'll be good again soon, so the rivalry will be fun again.

Shoutouts to Mets-age; sorry your season died in July. Dickey was awesome, though!

Shoutouts to the FIGHTING SHOWALTERS. I hate how you guys never say die, but I like that you're in the playoffs again. Too bad we have to kick your ass if we meet.

Shoutouts to the mighty Yankee Council; once again, we run this shit. I don't even care that the game's not over yet. I'm fucking drunk right now and my president is talking.

Pollo, I still see you. Sylar, we miss you.

Shoutouts to everyone down with the Nats and the O's. You guys stuck with your teams in this thread year in and year out, so it'll be fun to see you guys aboard the playoffs train. Pirates-Age, I am hoping you'll be along soon, too.

Fuck the Angels. Fuck the Mariners (thanks for Ichiro, though). Fuck the Red Sox.
Let's go Yankees.

rando14

Shoutouts to all of you bastages who said the Blue Jays and Rays and even the Red Sox would somehow shoot in front of the Yankees. I hope you'll watch on TBS and Fox as we crush your hopes and dreams.

Shoutouts to Red Sox-age; thanks for being a good stepstool this season. Hopefully you'll be good again soon, so the rivalry will be fun again.

Shoutouts to Mets-age; sorry your season died in July. Dickey was awesome, though!

Shoutouts to the FIGHTING SHOWALTERS. I hate how you guys never say die, but I like that you're in the playoffs again. Too bad we have to kick your ass if we meet.

Shoutouts to the mighty Yankee Council; once again, we run this shit. I don't even care that the game's not over yet. I'm fucking drunk right now and my president is talking.

Shoutouts to everyone down with the Nats and the O's. You guys stuck with your teams in this thread year in and year out, so it'll be fun to see you guys aboard the playoffs train. Pirates-Age, I am hoping you'll be along soon, too.

Fuck the Angels. Fuck the Mariners (thanks for Ichiro, though). Fuck the Red Sox.
Let's go Yankees.

What did we do? :'(

Malo

Banned

Let's go Yankees.
Amazing.

What did we do? :'(
You got Jesus and we have a pitcher with no shoulder.

Culex

Banned
Thank you Yankees for a great season!

Thank you baseball for another great 162 games!

Time for the SECOND SEASON baby!

One Last Time...

American League

AL EAST CHAMPIONS
nyy.png

AL CENTRAL CHAMPIONS
det.png

AL WEST CHAMPIONS
oak.png

AL WILD CARD REPRESENTATIVES
tex.png
bal.png