• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

mjp2417

Banned
I can't imagine they would give him another multi-year contract. Probably more of a Pettitte retirement package with 1 year deals until he is done

I could see a two year deal, but no more than that. I could imagine a choice between 2 years at less per or 1 year at more.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
"Astros hit a fly ball"

*caught by the outfielder*

"Yankees hit a cue shot"

*IT'S OVER THE WALL HOMERUN*

I.. I can't.

And fuck, I hate this McConaughey commercial.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Wow, that's the first ball that died at the wall for the Astros.

I think, I dunno, I lost track and I'm not feeling well.

Maybe he needs glasses.

lqnFgw9.png

SRTtoZ

If we remove him from the alcs roaster Girardi wouldn't feel the itch to use him. We can carry an extra batboy or something.

I don't think they come back but the best the Astros can do is make the Yankees use their pitchers.

And just like that its over. 😂

zulux21

oh well not every day can be filled with perfect baseball.

plus... I imagine the astros would prefer to clinch at home, which means they have to give the yankees at least 2 :p

3N16MA

Banned
Great win.

Held the best offense in baseball to 5 runs over 3 games. Told me that before this series started and I would say the Yankees were up 3-0.

Time to make it even.

zulux21

just think both series could be finished by weds and if so it would be almost a week between then and when the WS started lol.

Top Bottom