• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

"Hopefully he [Gray] doesn't have to deal with any runs put to his record which means that Robertson has done his job."

Gee Fox announcers, you could try to hide your obvious bias a bit.

All things considered, Gray looked good tonight. He was looking better as the game went on. 12 days of rest is pretty insane. His stuff is too electric at times, makes him a little erratic. The defense let him down a bit tonight.

Hmm, i think given that it was Robertson tha issued the walk that this runner he is responsible for.

It was my impression that whoever issued the first pitch to the batter was responsible for him.
I'm just going off memory though, haven't double-checked the rulebook. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure of it.

Caja 117

It was my impression that whoever issued the first pitch to the batter was responsible for him.
I'm just going off memory though, haven't double-checked the rulebook. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure of it.
Im getting my info from baseball video games, thats how it always is in video games lol

Top Bottom