• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Joe

I'm not worried, the games have been close.
Yanks can realistically win games 3 and 4.
Pitching has been excellent.
Judge may be close to snapping out of it.
:)!

Far from over though.

Winning 2 of the next 3 games will be a lot tougher than it was to win the last two.

Choomp

Banned
That's insane. Why kill the messenger when the disgusting pigs are the players? You can't avoid showing the spitting when all of them do it and constantly!

Honestly you get used to it. Baseball has a lot of standing around, you get tons of nervous energy out sometimes just walking in circles at your position. Seeds/tobacco/spit are just nervous habits players have, at least when I played that’s why I spat a ton.

Also Ethier what year is it

Beckx

Actually he fired it at his garage wall and his girlfriend was not present when he did it.

It was still a dumbass move.

The reports from Dec 15 - Mar 16 when the penalty was announced do not match this story. I guess technically he was accused of choking his girlfriend and firing 8 shots (w/o specififying where), and charges weren't pressed for lack of cooperation.

Maybe she left after the choking and then he fired? I'm not sure that helps.

3N16MA

Banned
The reports from Dec 15 - Mar 16 when the penalty was announced do not match this story. I guess technically he was accused of choking his girlfriend and firing 8 shots (w/o specififying where), and charges weren't pressed for lack of cooperation.

Maybe she left after the choking and then he fired? I'm not sure that helps.

I believe she was not with him when he fired the shots.

The main issue was the choking which could not be proved via physical evidence and witnesses no longer cooperating.

MLB suspension had to do with him using his weapon in that manner and the impact it had on his family. Dude was a complete dumbass for firing his weapon with his family present.

Sanjuro

You be ok friend?

YOU BITCH

ShoddyConcreteCuscus-small.gif

Top Bottom