• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

clemenx

Banned
And this is why those of us who think the wild card game is fucking stupid think the wild card game is fucking stupid. The Twins have no business being in a playoff game.

Gonna say the same when the Indians throw 3 shutouts vs you guys?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Yes? The Indians being good has literally nothing to do with the Twins being mediocre
They're historically bad against the Yankees. Your starter got chased after one fucking out and you still win. Maybe just be thankful you got to play such a shitty team 😬😬😬😬😬

ZOONAMI

I honestly think this 2 wildcard sudden death thing is dumb though. Should only happen if there’s a tie like before.

Then I wouldn’t be drunk and depressed on a Tuesday.

boxter432

Yes? The Indians being good has literally nothing to do with the Twins being mediocre

maybe they should make it like the old days where there are two divisions and only 2 teams make the playoffs. then the mediocre Yanks would be at home anyways.

(and with the old divisions, it would be Cleve vs MN lol)

You must not have watched much Yankees béisbol during the summer.
I watch ESPN every now and then, so I feel like I've seen every game lol. But yeah, I mainly watched the Astros ones. They were good for the most part. Derek Jeter Day was special.

Twins really blew this game. Congratulations to the Yankees, good to see that their young guys seem to be able to hit without jitters in big games.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Of course he'll stay. He has to hate watch the Yankees.
Nah, dude. I hate them so fucking much it's bad for my health. Between my fury for them and the Clevelands wearing Chief Wahoo the entire playoffs I ain't watching that series.

Get fucked forever Yankees!

Nah, dude. I hate them so fucking much it's bad for my health. Between my fury for them and the Clevelands wearing Chief Wahoo the entire playoffs I ain't watching that series.

Get fucked forever Yankees!
Man, you should probably just get a headstart on basketball or something lol.

Here we go Twins!

Tall4Life

The Twins this game...
WindingImmaterialFrillneckedlizard.gif

Malo

Banned
Yankees dominance over the twins continues. Fantastic job from the bp. GG lamb, I hope Buxton is healthy for next season and goes supernova for the entire season.

On to Cleveland!

boxter432

must be nice to have an unlimited supply of 100mph throwers and an ogre in the outfield.

we have zach granite and jason castro

Top Bottom