• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Goddamn. I'm only watching have music on, but I said damn contrares hit that 500 feet. Just got thrle MLB at bat saying it was 491,ridiculous.

big ander

Phew what a key double play. Jake is pitching a monster game but I worry about the top of the order seeing him again. Dunno what the move is after him though if he can't get through. if jake can't get through another time maybe duensing then strop can hold it until Davis in the 8th?

I mean technically the Cubs could also put up more runs but with these bryzzo ABs still being shaky lmao
Lol what is Darling smoking KB has always been primarily playing third base.
At this point I love darling because his commentary is near Anchorman level hilariously bad.

Roberts conceiving this game. Stripling in.

I Freakin jealous at that weather. We've been the 90's all week. Next week gonna be in the 100's

Caja 117

The thing that sucks the most that every time teams that are down 0-3 in a playoff will always take Yanks-Sox 2004 ALCS as inspiration....cant wait for this to happen to some other team.

Seriously. No idea why he continues to get at bats. The bottom of this lineup is so bad, no idea what Roberts is thinking.
The LF position is garbage. With Seager and Adrian hurt, we're stuck platooning junk out there. Adrian is healthy, Cody goes to CF, CT3 at Left

RC0101

The LF position is garbage. With Seager and Adrian hurt, we're stuck platooning junk out there. Adrian is healthy, Cody goes to CF, CT3 at Left
LF I understand as Ethier at least hit the HR but then trotting out Grandal, Granderson and Utley doesn't make sense.

clav

Isn't LF a position for hitters and not really for throwers or defensive players?

Rangers explored an option for Willie Calhoun to play LF in order to bring him to majors.

I think Rhys Hoskins was the other player who played basically Phillies OF for a week.

J2 Cool

Good as Contreras throws are, im not a huge fan of his defense. Always gets in the middle of activity

Leave him in. That was all on Contreras. Very dumb

J2 Cool

Other times Contreras did damage. He instigated the 4-pitch walk for Carl Edwards, with mound visits. This at bat doesn’t block the ball, messes up the framing on a strike ball. Just bad

I can see why Lester always wanted Ross

(THANK YOU DUENSING)

Mrbob

Other times Contreras did damage. He instigated the 4-pitch walk for Carl Edwards. This at bat doesn’t block the ball, messes up the framing on a strike ball. Just bad

I can see why Lester always wanted Ross
How many balls did he just let go by him tonight, it was like 10+.

J2 Cool

How many balls did he just let go by him tonight, it was like 10+.

Serious. And his fundamentals just go wack at pressure moments

Be really curious to see how many walks Dodgers have taken this series, vs Cubs hitters. We got some long balls, but still not sure they’ve found anything as far as plte discipline

Top Bottom