• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Playoffs 2017 OT:It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I've spent the whole series wondering how the Nats didn't win the NLDS.

dusty-baker-is-indifferent1.gif

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
From a couple pages ago
Via Joe Davis's Twitter:

“A year ago, Kiké Hernandez stopped enjoying baseball. His father was battling cancer. He was struggling on the field... This year, he lost his grandfather. Days later the hurricane slammed his home country of Puerto Rico. His dad, cancer-free, is at Wrigley watching him have the night of his life. That smile on Kike's face is about a whole lot more than 2 HRs.”

Beach

Don't know how to feel. The Kings burst my LA bubble years back but this is absolutely unbelievable. Dodgers are going to the World Series.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I just noticed the Marlins man right there behind home plate. How the fuck does this guy keeps finding these super well positioned tickets in so many stadiums in playoffs every goddamn year? I remember teams in the last World series stopping him somehow but he's back! What's his story? Fuck him. I hate him and I can't put my finger down on "why"

i posted earlier in the thread, local houston radio spotted him outside red sox astros. They interviewed him. He's independently wealthy. He answered how he gets the tickets, he knows all the brokers in ever city so he just calls them up and buys the tickets.

Top Bottom