• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Razdek

Banned
Can't believe I got banned for using the term 'favela rat' in this thread. Nothing is sacred anymore and those that were shocked and outraged should learn what it means in the context of this thread before screaming racism.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Can't believe I got banned for using the term 'favela rat' in this thread. Nothing is sacred anymore and those that were shocked and outraged should learn what it means in the context of this thread before screaming racism.

I hope you learned some hespect during your time away. :p

dream

Maybe they can start a change.org petition to have Conor suspended for using the same hateful term.

Gyllenhaal in Southpaw.
u6DpnV3.jpg

Horse meat?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
UFC-GAF loves to invade this thread when there's no event threads and act like they own the place.

From now on there will be an event thread even for shit cards so our sanctuary isn't encroached upon by those...people.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Wasn't the Ultimate Warrior a huge scumbag? I'm watching this HOF thing and they're honoring a kid with cancer with a Warrior award. Seems odd.

Just watched last night's WSOF. Silva got Petruzelli'd and Gaethje/Palomino went at it like two people with no jobs or employable skills to fall back on. All and all a pretty good event.

dream

Wasn't the Ultimate Warrior a huge scumbag? I'm watching this HOF thing and they're honoring a kid with cancer with a Warrior award. Seems odd.

Warrior was a terrible human being. But, as wrestlinggaf continually demonstrates, today's wrestling fans have short memories and are very sensitive.

Brendan Schaub is moving to LHW. He prob can be a decent gatekeeper there for awhile. They could use another one anyway - Bader can't fight everyone.

FACE

Banned

That's what happens when no event thread is made, unfortunately.

Brendan Schaub is moving to LHW. He prob can be a decent gatekeeper there for awhile. They could use another one anyway - Bader can't fight everyone.

Is he under the impression that LHW's don't have the strength to test that paper mache jaw of his? Dude needs a reality check and needs to stop killing brain cells.

pixelation

UFC-GAF loves to invade this thread when there's no event threads and act like they own the place.

From now on there will be an event thread even for shit cards so our sanctuary isn't encroached upon by those...people.

I... I don't understand this mentality at all... is there a secret membership?, initiation rite?, a secret set of challenges that needs to be succesfully cleared?, cheeses man... I just don't get it.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I... I don't understand this mentality at all... is there a secret membership?, initiation rite?, a secret set of challenges that needs to be succesfully cleared?, cheeses man... I just don't get it.
Just don't be a douchebag, it's that simple. In other words, don't be like 90% of Off-Topic posters. We're As Real As It Gets™.
Gonna watch this when I come back from bossing the midfield. I've cut down on my vices and gotten back to playing fútbol every week at least once a week. I feel like I'm getting better every week and inching my way back to my form when I used to do league play.
#FormIsTemporaryClassIsPermanent

I've always loved Baboon Palomino and just when it seems he's on the cusp of making it to the UFC, he always suffers a set back. Damn it all, one day he's going to be in the Octagon prelims planting his feet on the Bud Light logo winging bungalows.

pixelation

Just don't be a douchebag, it's that simple. In other words, don't be like 90% of Off-Topic posters. We're As Real As It Gets™.
Gonna watch this when I come back from bossing the midfield. I've cut down on my vices and gotten back to playing fútbol every week at least once a week. I feel like I'm getting better every week and inching my way back to my form when I used to do league play.
#FormIsTemporaryClassIsPermanent

I've always loved Baboon Palomino and just when it seems he's on the cusp of making it to the UFC, he always suffers a set back. Damn it all, one day he's going to be in the Octagon prelims planting his feet on the Bud Light logo winging bungalows.

Well I'm not a douchebag so I guess I'm fine then.

Shaub would struggle at LHW. That division is a lot deeper than heavy weight so the losses would still pile up. He hasn't demonstrated incredible standup, BJJ or wrestling.

No room for jokes in the giant hugbox. Our subtle trolling of Fallon Fox would be nuked from orbit in this climate.

iddqd

I love me just about anything Denzel does but this Equalizer movie is boooring and kinda silly. :(

Especially because it got released close to the 100% superior "Man on a mission" movie, JOHN WICK. That one looked silly in the trailers and was awesome all the way through.

Top Bottom