• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monopoly at McDonalds 2013 (USA): Don't waste your energy peeling the stamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starviper

Ate there 3 days straight for lunch since it's right across from where I work. To get the best chances order #1 with Large fry and medium drink. Gets you 8 pieces.

Already won 2 medium fries, a breakfast sandwich, and a small frappe/smoothie. Also have just about every common piece on the game board.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Couldn't someone who finds one piece, find someone else who has the other piece, and split the winnings? :p

One of those two people would be an idiot to do that tho. Only one piece per set is actually rare. If you get that one, you practically already won. Just buy a lot of fries till you get the other pieces.

Ave22

I got a free $10 from EA Sports, but I'm not interested in any of the games they are offering. Check out promo.easports.com/mcd and message me if you want the $10 code.

Actually, I'll just drop it: eprxx8432eer - Let me know if you end up using it.

I always wonder every year how many people get a rare piece without knowing it and never bother to track down the remaining pieces needed for the prize.

zma1013

I always wonder every year how many people get a rare piece without knowing it and never bother to track down the remaining pieces needed for the prize.

*Peels off stickers*

"Mmmm I got free french fries and... Boardwalk, what is this shit? You're not a frappe. Off to the garbage can you go."

I like MacDonalds monopoly as each year I win something. In one prolific year I even won a pouch, a big Mac and a (albeit shitty) DVD by going twice to Mac Donald's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom