• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

I think that's it. I'm finally done with the game. 293 hours.

Hated the first 50. Loved the next 150. Was very disappointed at the grindy nature of the last 100 hours. The game takes too long to become enjoyable to ever attain mass appeal outside japan, and I still think most of the design makes no sense in that the game would not be in the least bit worse if gameplay would be made more accessible. That said, once it clicks, it's an amazingly rewarding experience with extraordinary depth. Though the ridiculous drop rates of needed items near end game scenarios are completely broken and absurd, which makes the final hours of the game feel more like torture than anything... But yeah, overall, I'd say it's quite good! Probably the game I spent the most time with this gen, lol!

I think that's it. I'm finally done with the game. 293 hours.

Hated the first 50. Loved the next 150. Was very disappointed at the grindy nature of the last 100 hours. The game takes too long to become enjoyable to ever attain mass appeal outside japan, and I still think most of the design makes no sense in that the game would not be in the least bit worse if gameplay would be made more accessible. That said, once it clicks, it's an amazingly rewarding experience with extraordinary depth. Though the ridiculous drop rates of needed items near end game scenarios are completely broken and absurd, which makes the final hours of the game feel more like torture than anything... But yeah, overall, I'd say it's quite good! Probably the game I spent the most time with this gen, lol!
Which rare drops were giving you the most trouble? Because aside from Gobul Lantern+ and Stout horns, I believe every other "rare" drop has a quest that gives them fairly liberally. Those two are usually a grind but you can end via subquest to speed things up. The RNG is evil though. Fought around 200 each of G. Jaggi and Diablos and still haven't gotten the large gold crowns for them. And then there are the talismans...

Glad you had fun with the game though!

Which rare drops were giving you the most trouble? Because aside from Gobul Lantern+ and Stout horns, I believe every other "rare" drop has a quest that gives them fairly liberally. Those two are usually a grind but you can end via subquest to speed things up. The RNG is evil though. Fought around 200 each of G. Jaggi and Diablos and still haven't gotten the large gold crowns for them. And then there are the talismans...

Glad you had fun with the game though!

Lantern+ I just gave up on. 53 HR gobuls later i still have 0. LOL. So yeah, it's mostly Lantern+, Stout Horns (which i finally got after many a blos and were eventually useless, as I realized inceadeus was better than Demonbind since I favor the sword mode) AND the Fearless Maw. And the overall droprate of gems is ridiculously low. 3-5%? Cmon...

And the game seems (keyword here being seems) to have a life of it's own when it comes to drops. I literally capped over 40 lagias to get my 2 saphires for HR Lagia set. As soon as I did have them, they start dropping like crazy. I mean, I went back to farm lagia stuff for helios+ armor and within 4 lagias i literally got 3 saphires. Talk about a desire sensor... And this applied to Ura rubies, Azure gems, deep dragongems (this one was the worse... i kill 12 ceadeus to get 1, the 13th drops 2 of them...), earth dragongems, wyvern stones and skypiercers as well!

Don't get me started on the Talismans, though... most retarded system ever to just leave it up to pure dumb luck. All those hours and the best evasion talisman I have is still only a +5. And guess what? No focus talismans at all. 0. Which means I can neither get evasion+2 nor focus on my hammer set unless I have 2 slots on my weapon. So my hammer set basically only works 100% with Huracan. (and my GS set only works with Sieglinde) Way to go Capcom! Way... to... go! Did I mention my favourite weapons are hammers?

*sigh*

In other news, made this pretty little ditty yesterday to help some LR friends out, quite awesome, yeah?? Saw quite a lot of people running variations of this but couldn't figure out how to make it work. Yesterday it clicked, tried the gunner cap instead of blademaster helm and voilá!

Edit:

Also, is Alatreon the cheapest boss ever or what? He's not even hard... he's just annoying and overly complex. On that note, I also hated Gobul. Because of it being boring.

Jho is a masterpiece, though. Hands down the best monster in the game! Diablos & Barioth deserve special mentions for being awesome too.

Jhen and Ceadeus are both fun, but way too easy.

Rathian/Rathalos and Great Jaggi/Baggi make no sense. Who needs clones?

Last but not least, best Jay Leno cameo ever? I think so!

What? Stouts aren't useless at all. Useful for GS since Critical Jewel requires a Stout. And the bread and butter gunning set is Diablos for Pierce gunning.

Lagi Sapphires are the easiest gem to acquire (just do the ADV quest with both subs, carve tail, cap Lagi). Each of the 6* double monster quests give out gems in rewards. Red Hot Party gives Los/Ura rubies and Wyvern Stones at pretty good rates. Bari/Los event drops rubies and stones like candy. Lagi/Los event also gives Saphs/Rubies at a good clip. Getting Skypiercers isn't too hard if you do event Ala with Good/Great Luck. Jho gems are also really common in the Jho event quests.

Lantern+ is indeed a bitch though. I think I only have a handful of those in my thousand plus hours. I don't hunt Gobul often though because, yeah, he's boring. Fish him out, hammer his lantern to pieces, Farcast, end via sub is pretty quick though.

Ala isn't too bad. Hammering him can be a pain since you have to be positioned perfectly when he lowers his head. Since he's so big, if he doesn't turn when you expect him to turn, you'll miss the SP opportunity when you're on the other side of his body.

I can understand the idea in making certain talismans hard to get since it gives the game a little more variety or else everybody is running the same 3, 4 sets. Getting that perfect tali for some obscure set is awesome for showing off lol. Hammer doesn't need Evasion+1, much less Evasion+2 (which really isn't needed for anything). Focus isn't really needed except for SPing a stunned Ala twice, I believe. Barring lag, triple pounding the head is preferable to SPing during a stun.

Kokonoe

Banned
So the Wiimote/Nunchuck controls are suitable for me, and this game happens to look great on Dolphin too. I suppose when I get more geared I'll play multiplayer off the Wii.

I'll be maining the gun when I am able to purchase it.

-edit-

You can't use the IR pointer? Wow. Well, least the aiming isn't so bad, but still.

What? Stouts aren't useless at all. Useful for GS since Critical Jewel requires a Stout. And the bread and butter gunning set is Diablos for Pierce gunning.

Lagi Sapphires are the easiest gem to acquire (just do the ADV quest with both subs, carve tail, cap Lagi). Each of the 6* double monster quests give out gems in rewards. Red Hot Party gives Los/Ura rubies and Wyvern Stones at pretty good rates. Bari/Los event drops rubies and stones like candy. Lagi/Los event also gives Saphs/Rubies at a good clip. Getting Skypiercers isn't too hard if you do event Ala with Good/Great Luck. Jho gems are also really common in the Jho event quests.

Lantern+ is indeed a bitch though. I think I only have a handful of those in my thousand plus hours. I don't hunt Gobul often though because, yeah, he's boring. Fish him out, hammer his lantern to pieces, Farcast, end via sub is pretty quick though.

Ala isn't too bad. Hammering him can be a pain since you have to be positioned perfectly when he lowers his head. Since he's so big, if he doesn't turn when you expect him to turn, you'll miss the SP opportunity when you're on the other side of his body.

I can understand the idea in making certain talismans hard to get since it gives the game a little more variety or else everybody is running the same 3, 4 sets. Getting that perfect tali for some obscure set is awesome for showing off lol. Hammer doesn't need Evasion+1, much less Evasion+2 (which really isn't needed for anything). Focus isn't really needed except for SPing a stunned Ala twice, I believe. Barring lag, triple pounding the head is preferable to SPing during a stun.

Haha, I didn't mean the stouts were useless, I meant that they were useless in my case, since I was getting them for upgrading the Demonbind and eventually sold it before upgrading it, because the inceadeus makes more sense for me, ahah. I did end up using them to get critical jewels. =D
As for the gunning sets, I wouldn't know. The controls made it slightly impossible for me to enjoy bowgunning. Aiming with the left stick makes very little sense, as does the fact that they chose not to implement IR pointing...

As for the Lagi Sapphires, indeed... very easy. I have tons of them. But the first 2 were absolute hell to get. Like I said, it literally took 42 lagia cappings to get them. And 20 something lagias later I now have 9 sapphires. It's like the game knows what you want and makes you go insane over it. And I do realize that event quests and double quests have higher drop rates, but my HR 46 self didn't have access to double quests and the event quests have too big a rotation. I've been over HR51 for more than a month and Where Gods Fear To Tread has yet to make an appearance. When it finally does come around next week I don't think I'll even go do it. I already have all the Skypiercers I need and I don't find Ala a stimulating quest. With Jho gems I had no problem. They did take long but Jho is such a pleasure to fight I didn't even mind. I only needed 4 anyway (Greaves/Anguish/Devil's Crush).

Meh, I gave up on hammering Ala, too twitchy. I usually lance him. I just don't think he's any fun, though. He's too gimmicky for my taste.

Making certain charms hard to get is fine. Making it near impossible makes no sense. They should be craftable, like everything else. According to percentages, I'd need to spend 175 hours farming timeworn charms in order to get the evasion charm I want. There's is no way you can tell me that's a good thing, lol.

As for the whole evasion and focus argument, I respectfully disagree. Sharpness+1 HG Earplugs Evasion+2 is, in my humble opinion, the best Hammer set you can ask for. And focus is only useful against a handfull of monsters, but is still pretty useful.

What hammer skills do you use?

upandaway

Man, I'm totally fine with getting rare items, and it's fun as hell to grind for them. But MH3 is a bit ridiculous.

Grinding for a 6% item is all fine and dandy, but why the hell do all good weapons/armor require 3 of said item?
I'd rather the weapons require 1 item with 1%, instead of 3 with 6%. I love getting rare items, but it kinda sucks getting multiples of them.

Came back to this game a couple of days ago, doing random quests online. The event quest for big Deviljho is now available and I've got no idea how to deal with that one properly :/

Ultratech

Yeah, grinding for Jewels/Gems/Etc. sucks.

And Ala is pretty annoying if only because of its attacks. Kinda becomes a joke though once you find how to cheese him. (Though you can't pull that crap on Super Ala...)
4 Gunners with a semi-specific set based on Clust bullets; You get on the ledge and Clust the hell out of the wings/head. Kill him in like a few minutes due to massive stunlock and damage.

Came back to this game a couple of days ago, doing random quests online. The event quest for big Deviljho is now available and I've got no idea how to deal with that one properly :/

I hear a good gun with Pierce bullets will do him in pretty quickly.

Desire sensor strikes again. Been doing Blood Sport to get Banderlance. Took me 16 goes to get the 11 tickets. Not once did I get more than 1 ticket per quest and I got 0 on 5 of the runs... Did it 2 more times to help some friends after I already had the lance in final form, got 8 tickets in 2 runs. Seriously, something's wrong with the damn game... It's evil!

As for the whole evasion and focus argument, I respectfully disagree. Sharpness+1 HG Earplugs Evasion+2 is, in my humble opinion, the best Hammer set you can ask for. And focus is only useful against a handfull of monsters, but is still pretty useful.

What hammer skills do you use?

S+1, Earplugs, AuM, Speed Sharpen for monsters that don't require HGE

S+1, HGE, AuL for those that require HGE (which is really just Ala since I haven't learned how to hammer Jho yet, hate fighting Gigginox period, and lol hammering Diablos)

S+1, Awaken, Earplugs, Trapmaster when I want to para-hammer for fun

Reason Evasion isn't really needed is because you're fairly mobile when charging the hammer and with good enough positioning to get consistent SPs, you can get out of the way without having to roll through attacks. And of course, Earplugs/HGE means you don't have to bother with rolling through roars.

Evasion+2 only gives you a few more extra frames of invulnerability over Evasion+1 so if using E+2 over E+1 means you have to sacrifice another armor skill, it isn't worth it.

And Ala is pretty annoying if only because of its attacks. Kinda becomes a joke though once you find how to cheese him. (Though you can't pull that crap on Super Ala...)
4 Gunners with a semi-specific set based on Clust bullets; You get on the ledge and Clust the hell out of the wings/head. Kill him in like a few minutes due to massive stunlock and damage.
Pretty sure you can group clust event Ala fairly easily. There's less margin for error but if you're wall clusting, you shouldn't be missing enough shots for Ala's extra HP to matter. The increased health makes a pure sleepbomb run impossible though. But who sleepbombs Ala in this day and age?

S+1, Earplugs, AuM, Speed Sharpen for monsters that don't require HGE

S+1, HGE, AuL for those that require HGE (which is really just Ala since I haven't learned how to hammer Jho yet, hate fighting Gigginox period, and lol hammering Diablos)

S+1, Awaken, Earplugs, Trapmaster when I want to para-hammer for fun

Reason Evasion isn't really needed is because you're fairly mobile when charging the hammer and with good enough positioning to get consistent SPs, you can get out of the way without having to roll through attacks. And of course, Earplugs/HGE means you don't have to bother with rolling through roars.

Evasion+2 only gives you a few more extra frames of invulnerability over Evasion+1 so if using E+2 over E+1 means you have to sacrifice another armor skill, it isn't worth it.

Now comes the part where the charms screw everything up again. Coz even though I have 6 and a half pages full of them (this after selling all but queens dragons and kings and 3 or 4 usefull others) and spent almost 30 hours farming for charms on hr volcano quests, my best attack charm is a +5. So AuL is out of the question, and so is combining AuM with any other skill. Go charm system, go!

Anyway, I find AU to be a bit useless really. It makes fights faster, but it doesn't really improve you in anyway.

Now comes the part where the charms screw everything up again. Coz even though I have 6 and a half pages full of them (this after selling all but queens dragons and kings and 3 or 4 usefull others) and spent almost 30 hours farming for charms on hr volcano quests, my best attack charm is a +5. So AuL is out of the question, and so is combining AuM with any other skill. Go charm system, go!

Anyway, I find AU to be a bit useless really. It makes fights faster, but it doesn't really improve you in anyway.
With that charm, you downgrade to AuM/AuS + extra skill. That's only a 5 true raw difference. With WE up, it shouldn't be hard to get a something like Atk+6 O or better for the AuM/SS set.

Armor skills that add to damage are always useful since they always improve your efficiency. Seeing Evasion skills on GS/Hammer/Bowgun players is lol unless they really, really can't afford to take a hit due to Adrenaline/Heroics.

How often do you really roll through an attack as a hammer user? Even if you aren't replacing Evasion with a straight damage skill, having utility skills like Trapmaster, Speed Sharpen, etc. is better than a skill that comes into play once every few quests.

With that charm, you downgrade to AuM/AuS + extra skill. That's only a 5 true raw difference. With WE up, it shouldn't be hard to get a something like Atk+6 O or better for the AuM/SS set.

Armor skills that add to damage are always useful since they always improve your efficiency. Seeing Evasion skills on GS/Hammer/Bowgun players is lol unless they really, really can't afford to take a hit due to Adrenaline/Heroics.

How often do you really roll through an attack as a hammer user? Even if you aren't replacing Evasion with a straight damage skill, having utility skills like Trapmaster, Speed Sharpen, etc. is better than a skill that comes into play once every few quests.

To be honest I use the evasion roll all the time. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it's true!=D

You should give a no-Evasion skill hammer set a try and see if it's really making a big difference. You might be pleasantly surprised how well you can avoid damage without it. ;-)

There's also something to be said about being "forced to roll" in order to avoid damage due to bad positioning. Worst thing is having your SP charged and ready to go, but you have to cancel it with a roll because you were in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

Can anyone who has these items do me a favor?

If you have spare materials to make the Barroth Club, would you be able to let me have them if we meet online and you can just pop them in the box right? Can that work?

I don't think I'm near the HR to go on the more advanced quests to get said materials. :/

Kurod

Banned
Can anyone who has these items do me a favor?

If you have spare materials to make the Barroth Club, would you be able to let me have them if we meet online and you can just pop them in the box right? Can that work?

I don't think I'm near the HR to go on the more advanced quests to get said materials. :/

I haven't played in quite a good while but if I remember correctly you can't trade anything above a certain rarity so I don't think that'll work.

Chuckpebble

Yes, Kurod is right, you can't trade any items that are above a rarity of 3. That weapon shows a lot of plus parts, which are Rarity 4 and up.

The way you trade is that you put items in your pouch from your equipment box and then select them from Item Pouch in the menu. You can do that in the lobby or on a quest.

The barroth+ parts shouldn't be too hard to get, its the wyvern stones that are tricky. I just do the high rank quests with multiple G. Jaggis in them.

HR G. Jaggi give out Bird Wyvern Gems, not Wyvern Stones as rare drops. The monsters that can give Wyvern Stones are listed here. No way of acquiring them (or Barroth+ parts) until HR31+ outside of hacking.

Chuckpebble

HR G. Jaggi give out Bird Wyvern Gems, not Wyvern Stones as rare drops. The monsters that can give Wyvern Stones are listed here. No way of acquiring them (or Barroth+ parts) until HR31+ outside of hacking.

Oh yeah. Derp. Well, anyway. That site I linked is a great resource. Especially for absent minded dudes like me.

Chuckpebble

divinewh.im is probably the best MH3 site on the web. Lots of useful info and no bloated graphics like the MH Wiki.

I've been lurking there lately because of this arena kick I've been on. It would appear that somehow the arena quests listed are synchronized with the ones that are actually available in the game. Such a clever well done site. I miss the random quips that used to appear at the top prior to the earthquakes but requesting a change back would make me feel like a heel.

mbmonk

I just picked up a copy, and have two basic questions if someone doesn't mind a quick answer.

NOTE: I am still on the starting island, and working through the one star quests.

1) Kills you get while on quests cannot be converted directly into town resources. So in essence do you have make a choice between questing vs farming kills for town resources the entire time you are playing the game?

2) Does the Quest/Supply map give any significant/useful information about the quest you are currently on?
This quest map mechanic seems a bit strange. I explored the vast majority of island before starting my first quest and have a fairly full map of the area already made. I start a quest and then all of sudden my map starts over from scratch ( aka blank ) unless I pickup the Quest/Supply map. I understand that different monsters will spawn in different areas depending on the quest but the area locations themselves don't change and to my knowledge the quest map doesn't tell you where to go specifically to complete the given quest. So it just doesn't seem to provide any value at this early point in the game. What am I missing? Does the map become useful/important later in the game?

Sorry for the beginner questions. ;)

Chuckpebble

1) Think of free hunts as being for improving the village and think of quests as personal gain. You get money and materials for yourself from the quests and resource points from the free hunts. Although, I do think there are some quest rewards that can be converted to resource points.

2) Yeah, when you're out on a free hunt, they basically show you the full map of the area for free. The reason I say for free is because on a normal quest, to see the full map of the area, you have to either carry the map item from the supply chest, taking up an item slot, or use an armor skill, called farsight. So basically, once you learn an area, you don't need the map. Although, in multiplayer, the numbers for sections of the map are handy for communication, as I forget them often.

For the most part, an area is fully open to you, they just block parts off during the tutorial segment of the game. Some quests do have sections blocked off though to try and make things a little more challenging.

mbmonk

1) Think of free hunts as being for improving the village and think of quests as personal gain. You get money and materials for yourself from the quests and resource points from the free hunts. Although, I do think there are some quest rewards that can be converted to resource points.

2) Yeah, when you're out on a free hunt, they basically show you the full map of the area for free. The reason I say for free is because on a normal quest, to see the full map of the area, you have to either carry the map item from the supply chest, taking up an item slot, or use an armor skill, called farsight. So basically, once you learn an area, you don't need the map. Although, in multiplayer, the numbers for sections of the map are handy for communication, as I forget them often.

For the most part, an area is fully open to you, they just block parts off during the tutorial segment of the game. Some quests do have sections blocked off though to try and make things a little more challenging.

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for the informative reply. I really appreciate it. :)

upandaway

Has a gunner ever severed a monster tail solo?
I'm starting to think it's impossible...
I've seen videos online of gunners severing monster tails solo, in the sense of playing with 3 other hammers.

It might be possible completely solo even without overgearing but it would probably take a full adrenaline run or something to finish on time.

Gilby

I'm finally getting around to trying a monster hunter game, and I just opened up the 3-star quests and tried playing online for the first time. I think I understand why so many people like these games now, online is fantastic.

My question: do I have to play the single player game, or can I level up exclusively online?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm finally getting around to trying a monster hunter game, and I just opened up the 3-star quests and tried playing online for the first time. I think I understand why so many people like these games now, online is fantastic.

My question: do I have to play the single player game, or can I level up exclusively online?

You can do online-only, but I think the consensus is it's easier to do them both at the same time.

Gilby

You can do online-only, but I think the consensus is it's easier to do them both at the same time.

Ok, thanks. The offline stuff is...interesting, there's aspects of the game I really dig. I LOVE in-depth imaginary worlds, so the whole fantasy-ecosystem thing is really great. I feel like the constant character maintenance type of stuff is annoying, but now that I've played multiplayer I've seen how it makes sense. It's actually fun to try and find the time to do those things mid-battle in multi-player, but in single player it still bugs me. I guess I'll keep going with SP, since it look like it's not too long anyway.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I like them both for different reasons. Single player gives me that old-Zelda feeling of feeling like the world's single badass hero, while multiplayer is just fun to play around with friends.

deviljho

Like others said, you can do quests in any order. But, I think you really should play at least some of the single player first. Because playing with others online and being the weak link on the team sucks for everyone. Playing solo is the best way to learn how to be good.

There's a monster found exclusively offline. Its parts make some of the strongest endgame armor pieces so the offline is worth playing for that alone. There's also a farm and fishing boats in the offline mode that makes acquiring certain materials easier.

And like the previous poster said, it's easier to learn and practice offline where you won't ruin somebody else's hunt.

ajim

What is 'warping'? Some dude tonight said 'too many people warping?'?. I replied 'Warping? Huh?? and he said "lol. ur popular'.

...?

What is 'warping'? Some dude tonight said 'too many people warping?'?. I replied 'Warping? Huh?? and he said "lol. ur popular'.

...?
If you view somebody's profile ingame, you can warp to their location, provided the server/city that person is in isn't full. Typically done via the friend list or "search player" features.

In case you check the boards Jason, I won't be on tonight. Got too many class related things to wrap up before Sunday night, unfortunately. :( I'll catch you next week!

Mzo

Anyone else been playing this after the 3G announcement?

Came back to it a couple of weeks ago and finally ranked up past HR 51. Finished all the quests, killed all them monstars, and am almost done making most of the stuff I wanted. I'm still gonna go for completing all the awards before I move on, so I'll be spending a lot of time killing monsters until I get gold crown large and small variants D=

Coming off of MH Freedom on the PSP (not to mention Unite) this game is really short! I guess that's what Tri G will be for.

I'd love to get all up ins the GAF Tri group if people are still playing.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yeah I've been playing a lot since just before the 3G announcement. Stuck on the repel Laggy quest. :(

Water combat. >_<

Maybe I should upgrade my armor and weapon. I don't think I've done that yet.

Yeah I've been playing a lot since just before the 3G announcement. Stuck on the repel Laggy quest. :(

Water combat. >_<

Maybe I should upgrade my armor and weapon. I don't think I've done that yet.
Figured you would be at least near the end of the offline game by now. :p

What HR are you online?

Chuckpebble

Anyone else been playing this after the 3G announcement?

Came back to it a couple of weeks ago and finally ranked up past HR 51. Finished all the quests, killed all them monstars, and am almost done making most of the stuff I wanted. I'm still gonna go for completing all the awards before I move on, so I'll be spending a lot of time killing monsters until I get gold crown large and small variants D=

Coming off of MH Freedom on the PSP (not to mention Unite) this game is really short! I guess that's what Tri G will be for.

I'd love to get all up ins the GAF Tri group if people are still playing.

I think I'm winding down. I keep coming back to try and fill in all of the armor pieces I skipped over.

Have you done all of the arena stuff yet? Before I took a little break from the game I spent about a month getting Guild Bard+ and the arena GS. I almost can't believe I managed that.

Mzo

HR 62.

Kept playing this off and on since my last post. Took down a gold crown large Deviljho for the first time in an event quest, he was MASSIVE.

MASSIVE.

It was so scary.

Almost done with all the online and offline awards; I've been using that as a guideline for game completion since there's nothing like the guild card from Freedom. Just need a couple more cat figurines and then it's time to ask myself if I feel like playing this game for another hundred hours just to find gold crown large and small monsters =/

Have you done all of the arena stuff yet? Before I took a little break from the game I spent about a month getting Guild Bard+ and the arena GS. I almost can't believe I managed that.
I did every offline arena quest once (couch co-op for the double monsters) to get the badge, and beat the target time on one online arena quest to get the other badge. Don't really have much interest in arena stuff past that.

upandaway

I finally beat every quest. Oh my god. All event quests, too.

I'm still missing 3 awards. One of them is that silly gold-crown one (no thanks), and the other two I can get by grinding Agna and Jho.. thinking I'll get those two and call the game a wrap.

If anyone in EU wanna grind some jhos and agnaktors today, I'm ready to go all day (now+6 hours), so let me know here! Otherwise I'll ask again on friday/saturday and then I guess I'll do it alone.

upandaway

I finally beat every quest. Oh my god. All event quests, too.

I'm still missing 3 awards. One of them is that silly gold-crown one (no thanks), and the other two I can get by grinding Agna and Jho.. thinking I'll get those two and call the game a wrap.

If anyone in EU wanna grind some jhos and agnaktors today, I'm ready to go all day (now+6 hours), so let me know here! Otherwise I'll ask again on friday/saturday and then I guess I'll do it alone.

^ Bump, I'll be in recruiting/greed1/city gate 5/city 27 as "Alon"

(or guess not since no one online joins the city anyway, oh well)

Top Bottom